Now the dust has settled, are we all in agreement this is the best TV show of the past season?

Now the dust has settled, are we all in agreement this is the best TV show of the past season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKnWw7ou4ik
youtube.com/watch?v=QNIUkO2o_p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

s h i l l

Literally no.

I didn't watch many shows, but CXG was good. I especially liked the boob bouncing song.

the musical numbers do nothing for me

do you lack a soul? they are literally the best part

Not even the best CW show much less best on TV.

The 100 and Jane the Virgin were both superior. The Originals if we count guilty pleasure kino.

Still needs to stop removing their:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

And maybe the show will be watchable.

>All the CW shows filled with q-ts
>Except Ex G/f which has a fat piglet

No thanks.

but she's actually funny, charismatic and can act

most of the cw's "actors" are horrible

She's my jewfu but the first episode is atrocious. Does it get better?

Yes.

iZombie, The 100, Reign, and Jane the Virg all kill it in the acting dept.

I'm not suffering some sweaty sow with a horridly stupid show premise.

ehhh, i'd say it's pretty much the same thing. second episode is pretty bad too.

>the 100
>acting
lol

anyway, your loss

>Best show on TV
>Insulting its acting

c'mon m8. your obsession with fat chicks is clouding your judgment.

Is reign actually good? It looks boring.
Whats it about? A young queen who wasnt ready to rule but sonehow Is ruling? Likes some boy she cant be with? And theres another boy she kinda likes? And a mean girl or older woman?

i literally burst out laughing rreading this. cmon user

>white woman pning over an asian

not really believable

Imagine a 16th C Gossip Girl starring Mary Queen of Scots with supernatural elements.

>mfw googling "Wanheda"
I dropped this at the end of season 1. WTF happened to Clarke? (I dont mind spoilers)

she got culturally enriched

one of the best, can't say it is the best because I have not seen every tv show of the past season

casual

Musicals are trash and should be treated as the lowest form of entertainment that they rightfully are.

shut the FUCK up and post more webms of her plump tits

After s1 she and all the 100 get captured by isolated civilization in mt weather. Naturally paranoid she tries to escape several times. Everyone things it's great, but in reality the Mt Weather people are using grounder blood to sustain them and heal the radiation. Turns out sky people blood is beter and permanent. She escapes, rallies with the adults and Grounders. Gets lezzy with grounder commander. Commmander betrays her on assault of the mountain. They break in anyways and she makes the choice to save all her people that are prisoner by irradiating the mountain killing every man, woman, and child therein.

She earns the name Wanheda, Commander of Death, due to wiping out a civilization and killing hundreds of grounders in s1 with the explosion.

She disguises herself with red hair because people are seeking a bounty on her and believe killing her will make them stronger/grounder logic.

S2/S3 are ace.

welp. I know what im marathoning this week.

>the 100

it's only watchable if you acknowledge that it's really trash

because it is

it's so trash

yet i can't stop watching

The characters are all pretty good IMO. I'm not sure what makes it trash. Plot is severe and actions have consequences.

You want true savorable trash look at TVD/Originals/Arrow.

where's your manners, user?

>Every Crazy Fat Girlfriend thread becomes a The 100 thread

As it should.

The acting is REALLY sub-par, and while some characters are interesting (like raven, kane, even jasper to an extent) most are done really haphazardly. I can't stand Clarke and Octavia constantly reminds me that this is a YA CW show.

The plot is also all over the place, but luckily it's entertaining enough throughout. Season 2 was the peak of the series, I felt. Season 3 really meandered and had no clear direction.

This is just my opinion, but as much as I love The 100, I can't take it completely seriously. I keep getting reminded I'm watching a show targeted towards 14-16 year olds.

Still the best song

youtube.com/watch?v=JKnWw7ou4ik

you posted the wrong link:
youtube.com/watch?v=QNIUkO2o_p4

10/10 Would kiss her belly.

She'd probably appreciate it too

Thank you user, after seeing this I guess I'm going to watch the rest of the season.

It's a shame she gained weight, she used to have a ridiculous body

what are your guys' thoughts on arrow and the flash?

>tfw raspberry fetish

hnnnGGGGGGGGGGAAAAGGGHHHH

It's average at best