Comey about to drop a bombshell in his testimony before congress about Trump, Kushner...

Comey about to drop a bombshell in his testimony before congress about Trump, Kushner, and the solid evidence proving once and for all collusion with the Russians.

Trump even considered trying to block Comey from testifying before congress. This is not a thing that an innocent man does.

We're probably less then 2 months away from impeachment.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He won't survive til then. The Russians will make sure of it.

Good, then you liberal fuckheads will FINALLY stop crying. It's been a goddamn living nightmare having to hear you moronic wastes of life crying, pouting, and throwing tantrums, swinging on trumps balls every goddamn day. I'll miss Trump, but I won't miss you morons AT ALL. Will be nice to have some peace and quiet in the news for once. Goddamn....

>I'll miss Trump

Miss what? The tears? Even the most conservative redneck knows he is doing a really, really bad job.

yep. it's all happening. this could not have played out better. for the liberals were upset and now the alt-right. so much fun.

You people are just as bad as the fucking liberals.
Why don't you all stop throwing tantrums at each other and stop supporting shit tier candidates?

and another big let down for the libs, until they find the new thing to glorify until its proven wrong

the tears never end

Only it's not going to stop with Trump. There is much more to the investigation which will eventually prove that votes were indeed changed in 6 states that Trump won. We already know that breaches have been confirmed in all 6 states, and they are currently looking into exactly what was done during those breaches.

I think we all know the answer to that one.

that it didn't happen? yep we know

Why are liberals and conservatives such insensitive little bitches? Keep voting for your shill politicians CUCKS.

fucking this!

that would mean that Hillary actually did win, which will negate all of drumpf's EOs and his supreme court appointment.

oh the cuckservative tears will be so delicious.

living in the liberal fantasy world

a recount already found more votes for Trump so it was shut down

I'm not even a conservative, but you're a fucking moron if you think Hillary was ever fit to be president.

This has nothing to do with the individual district vote counts, but rather the state tally center where they are all combined, and counted from all of the reporting districts. The count centers in FL, GA, MI, NC, PA, and WI were all breached by hackers on election night.

enjoy your civil war

>NY Post
>credible

that's truly amazing! since the computers involved were not connected to the internet!
MAGIC HACKING FROM MAGIC HACKERS!!!!

I love how you promise SOLID evidence. Cause, so far, I'm getting suspicious that it's all a fabrication. And I really WANT to believe Trump is an antichrist but evidence is just not proving it.

evidence comes after an investigation dipshit

We literally elected the one non politician running

Your about to be SSOOOOOO disappointed with life.

actually evidence starts and compels the investigation towards a conviction

this is an investigation in search of a crime trying to find evidence to legit itself

Good, then maybe liberal tears really ARE magic. Hurp durp World War II, #notmypresident, russian informant, and fat comb over. Maybe he should produce his papers so we can see if he's really Russian.

crime was committed genius, now. no doubt abuot that.

so I must be right since all you can do now is scream autistic insults

enjoy being wrong yet again

Comey is a fucking joke.

On Sup Forums stating facts is being retarded. Lol.

FBI? fucking joke? who'da thunk it?

Why are politics just one side making autistic comments about the other side? Is no one here open to both opinions or do you immediately reject them?

if there was 'no doubt' we wouldn't be having this conversation
and you wouldn't be trying so hard to predict the future just to create the evidence that has been lacking to the 'investigation' which has found nothing so far, after months and months

think murder investigtation. some idiot hired you for that.

first day, there's a body on the ground. he's been stabbed. the business partner is the primary suspect because he gains a lot of money. you look around and yuo don't see any evidence lying on the coffee table.

now are you going to investigate or just give up like a moron and return to your parent's basement?

now you're beginning to understand how fucking stupid your statement is.

wtf are you talking about? someone hacked moron.

Gary don't call people names.

Step 1 Probable cause
Step 2 Investigate (gather evidence)
Step 3 Decide whether to prosecute or not based on evidence gathered.
They are currently on step 2
Step 3 hasn't happened yet, you're asking for evidence prematurely.
But you already know that don't you?
If you didn't know that already, then you are incredibly stupid.

>We're probably less then 2 months away from impeachment.
I have seen this thread every day since elections, different bullshit, same idea - Trump gonna be impeached IN A SECOND.
He still is not.
I am not even American, but I think that anti trump shilling is retarded. Don't talk like shit is going to fall down unless it really does - that act goes stale too fast.

he doesn't know it. he is in fact incredibly stupid.

most famous FBI director was secretly a tranny

rotflmao

>liberals fianlly stop crying
Yeah as long as they're republicans/white guys around thats not happening. Also Comey has nothing of interest to say

step 0 - crime was committed (the subversion of our election)

liberals were a mistake

Refer to: and

trump is losing support daily fag. plenty of white guys want him gone too

>(((white)))

no one subverted your election

investigation is into illegal connections between trump team and Russia - so far NO evidence at all, all reported connections fully legal and normal.

Will Comey say Trump tried to stop the investigation? - this is what the liberals are fapping themselves into a froth over.
Unless he was lying to congress when he told them that that had not happened earlier then its just a wet dream for liberals.

The end result of all this?
a big waste of time and money by the left, again.

>Hillary actually did win

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there are a half dozen people trump had to fire from his team because of this russia thing. you're living in denial if you think nothing is there. it may not reach trump, he may just be fucking too dumb to understand what as happening to him, we'll have to see what the special prosecutor comes with, bipartisan by the way. either way it's a scandal.

most white people aren't cowards like you and the rest of the trump supporters. 24% of the people voted for trump and he's even losing many of them.

losing support from who? The same liberals that have been crying for the past 6 fucking months? He's not getting impeached clearly they cant find shit on him otherwise his ass would've be thrown in jail a year ago

everyone but the 24% that voted for him and even some of those are running for the hills now. the last few weeks have been a major embarrassment that has nothing to do with russia.

Trump isn't going anywhere, liberal pussies...

His approval rating is in the 30%'s
For his approval ratings to be that low, the majority of white people must disprove of him as well.

I didnt vote for him and i've been fine for the last 6 months. Grow up and realize Trumps is fine and that your life is no different now then it was a year ago outside of your increased bitching. An embarrassment how? According to media the last 2 years have been embarrassing for him and look how poorly that turned out.

he didn't even fire Flynn over Russia.
he fired him for lying about it.
and even then it was found Flynn didn't do anything illegal.

there's a special prosecutor now. why do you think trump was so against it? in the past, prosecutors have found shit far afield from what they were hired for.

because polls are 100% accurate and cant completely be wrong

>less then 2 months away

At last Gallup his approval was 48%

Try again

it's sad that you bought into that bullshit about the lying. flynn was let go because it got too hot. and the idiot thought it would save him .but there's a special prosecutor now. no way to avoid finding this shit out.

No one said they're 100% accurate.
They are indicators.
Learn what a fucking poll is.

since polls, including the november one, have been been pretty accurate i'd say yes. even turmp's win was within the margin of error and he lost the popular vote anyway.

this

You say that like it means anything, the dems brought the guy in, it doesnt matter if you fucking Sherlock Holmes on the case if there's nothing there there's nothing there. This is all just to stagnate his presidency and its working extremely well

you lot can thx me later
>i Fuck Tonight.com

he's a republican genius abnd how would you know there's nothing there? because breitbart said so? bannon's rag? whew you're dumb

>Trump is an antichrist

didn't polls say he was going to lose the election by 30%

muh polls that make me feel better

According to what? there hasnt been an election to compare those numbers too and the polls last year were dead wrong, so dont try using them to prove a point

Why is it you far right sheep are so happy getting financially raped by this con artist daily but heaven forbid a lovie lefty might want better for you and everyone else

He has no bombshell or else he was duty bound to report it to congress when it happened. He told congress a month ago that never in his life has someone tried to impede an investigation. Now I have no doubt Trump said something to the effect of please wrap this shit up already as it is an every day source of bullshit with the media and none of it is true as far as collusion goes. I have no doubt they did talk to Russia after winning and Flynn was a Senator who talked to every foreign ambassador at one time or another.

37%
You lie like as if a simple Google search can't prove you wrong in seconds.

The same media that got everything wrong before the election is now going to tell you how horrible things are going to be over the next four years.

what polls were dead wrong? they were pretty accurate actually. just because there is a % chance doesn't mean it's 100% idiot. you just have no clue how statistics works. that's the real problem.

Keep dreaming dumbass. Stop trying to shit on America.

This is as productive as Trump putting Hillary in jail for her bullshit. - not even he has sunk that low.

You really want a president Pence? Ya fucking moron.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

I dont know if there's nothing there, I havent seen anything from any news source that has convinced me otherwise though. Think about it, if you had info on this its probably worth millions to the media so considering all the other leaks i find it hard to believe something major wouldn't leak if it was there

that's an opinion not reality
liberal opinions are as bias as you can get

hell yes pence would be 100x better. still useless but not a national and world-wide embarrassment. at least not as much of one.

Not true at all, he is being held back by democrats and liberal judges. He still has accomplished a lot of what he promised and will get the rest done by years end. He never PROMISED everything would be done in 4-5 months, I blame republicans for not being as tight as the democrats are. There are too many factions in the republican party which make it hard to get shit done when you are someone who is used to getting what he wants done quickly.

>gallup as a source

this is the logic of the stupid right here.

>IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN GUYS

Can we stop having this thread every fucking day?

Every single fucking day he's a week away from impeachment, a month away, a day away, a second away, and nothing has fucking happened still.

I honestly don't even give a fuck about who won, they would've both fucked the country in their own special way, can you faggots just stop being so fucking annoying?

Pure BS

Sup Forums is that way you cunt -->

Every one that had Hilarlly winning? Do you remember at all what the polls said would happen? I understand its not 100% accurate which is why polls shouldnt be used to prove an argument considering how unreliable they just proved to be

Asshole they have been investigating the russia bullshit since last july. Trust me if the dems really had a smoking gun it would have came out long ago.

No, actually they didn't.
Most polls the week before the election said she was likely to win a close race.
she won the popular vote and he won the electoral college, so as they said, it would be close (within the margin of error).

Only it won't be Pence either. Orin Hatch is the next in line who has not been directly implicated in the Russian investigations.

how so?

All of a sudden, it's the 60's again

You don't understand how polls work.

i remember it being a % chance not too far above 50%. the win was in the margin of error (which you have no clue about clearly) and he lost the popular vote

a higher % chance of one candidate does not mean there is no chance of the other winning. it's just dumb to think that.

>Trump even considered trying to block Comey from testifying before congress

No he didn't, that was all speculation. Trying to create a story. Why would he try to block Comey? Makes no sense.

why would the demcrats have any evidence? my god it's like talking to a fucking moron.

Nope. Even John McCain, a republican, has confirmed this to be true.

Says nervous guy for the n'th time