Best old pc games

Best old pc games
>pic extremely related

Red Alert

Icewind Dale 1-2

i was waiting for this one, should i get it? it looks good

buy it on GOG you get some super cool backgrounds for your desktop.

Caesar 3
Pharoah
Sim city 4
BG2
Arcanum
Dinopark Tycoon
Tie Fighter
Jane's Fighters Anthology

Portrait ... Of the sleep deprived

Thief

/thread

Heroes have entered your dungeon

/thread

Fucking masterpiece

Quest For Glory 1-4 (5)

Mechcommander 2 was my favorite. That and mechwarrior 4 mercenaries

This so much

Fucking Myst man, that game is the shit. I pkayed through Myst and Riven on PC and played Exile when it came out on PS2. Loved that series. I've even got the Myst board game...

Space Quest 5

First pc game I ever bought

loved this but I wish the Damage Mod adjustment for ammunition worked like the first game
> only affected damage bonuses

they broke the functionality of that in the 2nd game

My favorite game of all time.

I loved Morrowind, but Oblivion takes the cake for me. That game broke boundaries in its time

fallout 2 will always be the greatest fallout

This. Fallout 4 was garbage.

Make way, winrar coming through.

See, I disagree. I liked Oblivion, but I preferred Morrowind and Skyrim. Oblivion felt to me like they were kind of testing stuff out with it. There were technical flaws, the character creation system was garbage, NPCs were creepy as fuck when you talked to them... I mean, to each their own, but Oblivion was always the least of the three Elder Scrolls games I've played.

I'm not saying it's a bad game - far from it. It's still an exceptional title. It's just not the same quality as Morrowind or Skyrim in my opinion.

Funny, I preferred Oblivion over both Morrowind and skyrim

I only had the demo but I played a bunch of times.
I think it came with sim city 3000?

Populous? Great game

How old are you, 12?

Yep, that's where I played it first too. It's on GOG I'd suggest you to get it.

Same. Skyrim probably number 3, Daggerfall number 2

Soldier of Fortune 2

Like I said. To each their own. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

All three games have their flaws. I mean, I love Morrowind to bits, but I can recognize its flaws,(like how you can be within range of an enemy, targeting them, swing, and miss due to the luck and attack stats).

Oblivion just had more flaws (in my opinion) than Morrowind or Skyrim. I also had a lot of trouble with Oblivion's entire graphical aesthetics. Everything was really bright, especially the Imperial City, the colors kind of popped. I also REALLY didn't like how the armor and weapons looked. (Just look up Oblivion's Glass and Daedric armor and weapons).

I mean, I do love Oblivion too, and I come back to it every so often to replay it. But Morrowind is the game that I never really stop playing.

Never played this one, but I enjoyed populous on SNES

I liked the fact that in Morrowind it was more lore-intensive, and with Oblivion it was more about exploration and fighting. The lore if Oblivion was still awesome, and the Dark Brotherhood and Mages Guild questlines were pretty awesome in lore, but I do wish there was less giving things away easily, like finding out wjere certain places are and different quest endings depending on what your status in-game was with the specific person/faction/guild

Looks exactly like Blade Runner

You've missed a lot if you haven't played one of the first games with proper AI.

I honestly agree 100% with you on Oblivions flaws, but Skyrim does tend to be more buggy and has more issue regarding quest-completion. I used to always get quests not being able to be completed because it would glitch

>To each their own. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums.

There is not a single MMO RPG better than this.

I will never forget 154492

Blade Runner was a fine adventure. Very loyal to the film. I still have a budget release big box. Odd that Westwood didn't make a sequel or any other adventure for that matter.

There's a couple books that are pretty cool if you liked the worldbuilding.

Another thing that I loved about Morrowind thought (and I'll admit that this doesn't technically speak to the game itself, but the players) is the quality of mods available.

Morrowind is easily the game with the most and best mods out there. I'm currently running over 150 quest mods, at least twenty five of them with 25+ hour quests, and about five of them with 50+ hour quests. Several high-end texture modifiers, monster adders, weapon adders, and so on.

I feel that "The Underground" deserves a special mention, because it's just such a massive quest mod with so many new areas, some voice acting, tons of scripting, weapons, armors, characters, and just so much that had never been done in Morrowind before, not to mention the companion you get with it (who is the opposite sex of the player). Add in the whole 60 hour long quest that the mod centers around, and it's just an amazing work.

Of course, the mod itself is glitchy as fuck on its own, but there's a patch and it runs great. The only real problem is once you beat the mod there's this annoying as shit fireworks thing that seems flawed, because it NEVER STOPS.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, there are so many awesome mods for Morrowind.

you lot can thx me later
>i Fuck Tonight.com

I still go back and play Quake.

That safe was a bitch

IT IS PAY DAAAAY

I recently bought this exact game, in a big box presentation, is this any good? I had a prequel but the controls, I didnt understand them.

>but Oblivion takes the cake for me
oblivion was morrowind with downs, it just had better graphics. Both fantastic but morrowind was amuch deeper and more challenging game.

Yeah the controls are fucking clunky. Especially in modern standards.

neverquest everpay
tribunal server :)

Populous great game

Agreed
Way ahead of its time and
dubs checked

Can't describe how good these were at the time. Nostalgia hard.