If you can't drive stick, you're not a MAN

If you can't drive stick, you're not a MAN

I can't drive at all.

ITT a 16yr old who just learned to drive stick yesterday. How many times did you dump the clutch?

We basically have no choice in the uk.

i a MAN motherfucker
bet you can't drive stick for shit. i was making that shit work.

What? Are you assuming my gender?

Yet another person fisting thier own asshole about driving stick. Its not hard, you are not special.

> 42 Yrs old
> Driven a stick for 30 years
> Still manages to stall at a red

FML

In Denmark you can't take driving lessons in a car with automatic gearbox

I can drive a motorcycle. Technically my foot pedal is the stick. Do I get partial credit?

Fuck yes.

i make that transmission my bitch everytime.

prius driver detected

itt americans who think driving stick is an accomplishment.

Yes. Same shit goes for baikus. Scooters are for fags

T. Automatic driver

just reminding you limey bastards that we can still europoor too.

What kind of faggot can't drive a normal car?

Fucking yanks must be retarded.

I convinced my friend to let me drive his pos beater car to my house to pick something up I forgot once. In total it was about a fifteen minute drive. Never drove stick in my life before that. I made it there and back. Am I a man?

>30
>driving stick for 15 years
>usually drive smoother than an automatic
>still stall at red lights sometimes

driving manual transmission is europe's way of trying to live in the past when they were superpowers.

Easy as a fuck.

yes. go forth and sow your seed

100% agree

Even women who drive stick are traps.

My Tacoma is stick. Fuck yea.

like your mum

I can't drive automatic, does that make me a fag

It counts.

yea

word

Go back to /o/ jackass

Automatic cars are rare where i live

Same, what year/TRDpack u got son

>drove a manual
>sold it
>bought an automatic

why the fuck would you keep a manual for daily driving? in comparison to an automatic it's a huge amount of difficulty with no added benefit. driving an automatic makes driving a breeze, just put your foot down to go and brake to stop, no need to worry about anything else at all to move the car

if you're so proud of being able to shift your gears manually to move your car, why don't you wash your dishes by hand instead of a dishwasher? wash your clothes by hand instead of a dishwasher?

get with the times manualfags

If you take your test in an automatic in my country they issue you a special "Automatics-only" tard driving license which makes it illegal for you to drive manuals.

i only use a straight razor to shave.
my wife hand-squeezes my lemonade
only grill with charcoal
hand roll my own cigarettes
get on my fucking level

get off your computer and handwrite me a letter then you piece of shit

lick my fucking massive quill

I can, but I hate driving as a whole. How about that?

lol

How bout da?

The most ignorant and retarded people in traffic are the ones driving automatics. The ones who are on their fucking phones always drive automatics. A lady almost smashed into my bike while I was out riding, she was driving an automatic and she was on her phone. A car shouldn't let you do other things at the same time as driving it.

This is the most ignorant and retarded post in this thread. The problem there is people that use mobile phones while driving, not people that drive automatics. If you don't have to focus on changing gears you can focus more on shifting traffic and the conditions around you.

Also, you can drive a manual and use your phone at the same time as well. What, are you too shit at your precious manual shifting to do that?

>If you don't have to focus on changing gears

Who the fuck focuses on changing gears? Only an automatic-driving cucklord would think you need to do that, by the time you pass your test or just after it's second fucking nature, like breathing.

> Laughs in Tank Battalion

It's still one less thing to do faggot

Refer to this motherfucker below who still stalls after 15 years

If your gears end on 5 YOU're not a man.

A sample size of 1 is not proof of anything, learn2stat cockgoblin.

No no no OP

Say it like this.

"If you got a dick, you drive a stick"

QUESTION:

When you come up to a stop, do you downshift (3-2-1) or do you put it in neutral and ride down on the brake?

Usually just neutral it till I have to use the brakes.

>have vagina
>implying i can even drive

That's exactly what I do.

I always put it in neutral, but apparently I shouldn't. My instructor never liked it when I did that.

U fucking wash ur clothes in a dishwasher?

but can you get road head in that?

When I was learning to drive with my mom way back when, she always got mad at me too.

That's funny, the most dangerous people in traffic are the ones texting and shifting at the same time.

It's obsolete on Modern cars

motorcycle rider are the top shittiest people on the road. completely unpredictable.
> no one respekts mah harley
> dem cagers

Why is it a bad thing though? I'm not sure about the mechanical aspect of doing this (but I don't think it is harmful in any way), but I did hear one reason, and it's that you sort of lose controll over the car when you are doing that.

Imagine being in a situation where for some reason you'd have to accelerate, but you are in neutral so you can't do that.

What does the M do?

On shit cars.
Its more fun to drive stick than paddles or autotragic.
Everything from a mustang, miata, to an R8 or 911 is more fun with a stick.

t. worksatgransportluxuryautomotive

She would always tell me that it would use up the brakes too quickly, but my dad (who taught me to put it into neutral) said downshifting used up the clutch.

> 22
> driving stick for 9 months
> always less smooth than an automatic
> still stall when starting up hills from a stop
> at least I drive a awd so i don't have to worry about spinning the tires.

sir I would just like to point out that if you are any form of good at driving le standard, it improves your gas mileage. You know that high ass rev your car takes when it goes too high pulling away from a stoplight? That's because it's a bitch, and takes forever to shift on it's own. Which is why you manhandle it with a fucking standard.

mini is a fucking blast to drive

>22
>Don't drive at all

fuck

Huh. My instructor never said why it was a bad thing he was just like "hurr durr who told you to do that", and I myself never looked into this manner.

I drive a manual to keep me more engaged, only real reason I have for driving one, only reason I need. And I do wash my dishes by hand, the dishwasher at my house sucks, so I don't use it.

>Don't drive at all
40 here
Don't drive at all

automatics exist for a reason. less hassle.

no point anway, in 15 years self driving cars will be out on the roads.
driving is a hobby, like running.

I always downshift gear by gear, but it's because I drive a heavy vehicle and want to reduce the wear on the brakes. usually using engine brake is enough to slow down to like 10 mph before a red light. then put it in neutral and apply the brakes.

This. Manual transmission is a basic competence test. Anyone who can't handle manual is too retarded to drive.

It's funny how my problem with driving isn't about not being able to handle manual transmission, but basic parking and manuevers. I can't feel the car at all. I always fear of bumping into another car because I'm so shit at "feeling" that car.

>"feeling" that car.

I mean my* car. Can't really judge distances and such..

Agreed

>braging about be able to drive stick but cant really drive stick
GG faggot, this is what a real man can drive. No synchro and while hauling 40 tons on a pivoting 53' trailer.

>stick
One down five up motherfuckers.

i wish you would have done better in high school.

I was top 5 in hs went military and learned how m8. Now i run a water/oil treatment plant.

Kek

aka waste treatment

Still get paid more and drive better than you

Just part of the reason Americans are shit drivers, automatics. The average American can't handle more than direction and stop/go. No idea what the transmission and the engine are actually doing. Funny thing, in America most big rigs are manual, in Europe most are automatic. Even my 82 year old mother drives stick in the UK, the only reason for driving automatic is you have one leg or are fucking useless.

I can drive a manual car if thats what you mean but no i cannot drive a stick