These are the London attackers

These are the London attackers.

And guess what? They're fucking towelheads.

When are we going to actually do something about the Muslim problem? This is getting ridiculous.

too many muslims in the UK, cant stop it now.

sick bait faggot

Just because 6 Muslims out of BILLIONS committed a terrorist attack doesn't mean there's a "problem". I guarantee you idiots wouldn't say shit if it were 6 Christians that carried out an attack.

Islam is a religion of peace
>/thread

Yeah but sand nigger towel heads are innocent remember? They are after all the religion of peace.

Nice bait, faggot.

Absolutely nothing will be done. They will continue to cuckold their own country until it becomes a Muslim country, or at least a country with Shariah law. I swear history is repeating it's self right before our eyes. Europe welcomes muslims, crime and rape skyrocket, eventually Europeans grow tired of the endless crime and rape, someone whos nuts and has a natural talent for leadership rises up and leads another holocaust, the rest of the world has to step in to stop it.

5 of the people in your pictures are sikh's, lovey.

londom attacks were sikhs? i thought there were 3?

it makes me sikh

> OP is a fucking retard.

Those are Sikhs. They hate Muslims too.
Don't alienate our allies you fuckwitted inbred shitlicker. With well over a billion followers of Islam, we need all the help we can get.

Sikhs are really great people, they embraced british culture unlike the fucking inbred muslim cunts.

Not cool, OP.

Sikh's are cool bros.

This means all muslims are bad people. This is absolute proof. What more do you need? Logic?

>With well over a billion
does that include the cucks (germans) who are supporting and importing millions of people who dont share the same values and beliefs as the places they're choosing to take up residence?

since when do muslims have towels on their heads

no they arent the london attackers, there were only 3, and none of them were sikhs.

Does that mean you lot don't hate Catholics any more? Are we united against this Islamic shite?

this

I guess..

And here are pictures of two of them
Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane

those aren't muslims

At least the Catholics kept it in their alter bous and orphans, and off the streets.
Cannot recall the last time I saw a Catholic (or any other religion) marching down mainstreet and calling for the heads of those in other faiths.

you lot can thx me later
>i Fuck Tonight.com

If almost every attack was done by white Christians, then yes, there would be backlash against the religion

Even in the depths of the troubles the IRA called in warnings. Still pricks (as were their loyalist counterparts), but they could have caused way more carnage if they wanted to. These fucking muslims are another level. Fucking twisted sad fucks.

>I guarantee you idiots wouldn't say shit if it were 6 Christians that carried out an attack.

How many have been carried out recently?

i didn't know Keanu Reeves was muslim

STFU faggot