Fuck this movie. All it was is anti-white...

Fuck this movie. All it was is anti-white, anti-western propaganda in order to further shame white people into hating themselves. I used to be a fan of cuckcliff but not anymore.

OP went from reading Harry Potter to Mein Kampf

lol

What the fuck did you expect? Did you honestly believe that they would fund a movie showing white supremacists in a good light?

I didn't watch it. But I saw a bomb or something on the trailer.

Did they REALLY do that?

Rekt

LOL!

how do we save the white race bros?

I'm scared!

>how do we save the white race bros?

Purchase some white-cuckold tokens.

Also, you can donate your daughter to get BLACKED. That should buy you 10 years.

Why does this movie offend neckbeards so badly?

Is it because pic related?

found the beta nu-male.

Don't you have a bull to prep, buddy?

OMG I LOVE BLACKED

Sounds like someone found the Goblet of Salt

>beta
>numale
>cuck XD
>all these neckbeard buzzwords

But seriously, how does it feel to enter the """"woman""" on the left, user?

>LYNCHGARDIAM NIGGEROSA

That's not a neckbeard, that's just a beard.

Sup Forums btfo

All race centered organizations are laughably idiotic

>buzzwords

Nowhere did we even mention Nazis, but you jumped to it because you have no defense. Godwin's Law, I guess.

Yeah le evil nazi was going to off a chemical bomb or some shit to start a race war. At the beginning of the movie some mud gets caught with a bomb but he dindu nuffin and it was whiteys fault for oppressing him

You didn't answer my question, neckbeard

>pride for your own "race"

That's idiotic enough

Want an answer?

That woman is nothing like the "Perfect Family" I posted. Again, you're running to the "ur a le nazi" meme

As a Hispanic I welcome the genetic extermination of the white race.

If you start a race war though we'll totally back you up against the niggers.

WTF! I hate racists now!

When did I say I have pride in my race?
'
I posted a picture of what I think the perfect family would look like. Didn't think I would trigger so many people.

Go back to building my wall, Pedro.

>I used to be a fan of cuckcliff but not anymore.
He's half jewish. If you were a fan of him before, then go kill yourself.

What wall? the only Trump is flip flopping on now?

hue

Jesus Christ the point of the movie was to show that these people were just normal hard working families who wants to secure a better world for their children and shit. But it was showing that they were just misinformed and going for the wrong solutions for problems that aren't even there. They aren't inherently bad people, they're just misled. Much like you brother.

Ok ese just need to finish working your daughter, know what I'm saying?

you contribute nothing while feeling superior to everyone, shameful

i always knew Sup Forumstards were this stupid

Sup Forums doesn't watch movies anymore, they just find anything they can to get buttmad at
either a movie is red-pilled as fuck and shows niggers as the violent baboons they are, or it's anti-white propaganda designed solely to hurt white males. Nothing in between

Or he just hasn't bought into a divisive identity politics, mud mouth.

this
it's like how that green room movie triggered Sup Forums fags who didn't even watch it when 2 of the "good guys" were neo nazis

I agree with you but here is not the place to discuss this, it only creates shitposting.

Forcing the truth on conditioned people only makes them rile in disgust. They have to seek it out for themselves.

this
it was actually pretty fucking good
and the whole final revelation surrounding the "bunker" and "preparations" was pitch-perfect, and pretty much rang exactly true

I don't know how anyone could interpret it differently especially after the movie took such pains to establish that whole theme of fantasy and escapism versus action at the start, underlining the FBI's own role as an instigator

>Forcing the truth on people only makes them rile in disgust. They have to .