Try Going Vegan for 30 days

Try Going Vegan for 30 days

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/congo-a-group-of-chimpanzees-seem-to-have-mastered-fire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just recently went vegetarian.Only reason I'm not vegan is eggs. I will always eat eggs.

Cheese is also good.

I live in Tennessee and buy from local farmers. I see the hens that lay my eggs walking around enjoying life. I pay $6 for a dozen but I am guilt free.

I am. Pretty easy if it wasn't for the cheese tbh.

>when you're not vegan and haven't berated one for 10 minutes

But OP

[spoiler]I am Vegan[/spoiler]

But animals eat other animals.
>But they don't enslave them
If they could they would. Don't fool yourself.

Not sure if bait or very limited knowledge

How is it wrong?

>First rule of non vegan club: always talk about how you're not in the vegan club.
Wow this is easy

You've the agency to choose and decide what you eat, other animals don't.

Animals also rape and torture other animals, does that give you a free pass?

By following that logic you're forgoing your humanity and saying you're a lesser creature who we need to lower our standards for.

Well, do you have any idea how many different species currently exist, for starters?

lol try going vegan for 30 years and see how sick and depleted your body becomes

I tried a vegan diet for 30 days, but moving around and switching my MO so much to keep the cops off my tail was too annoying to continue... well 30 less vegans in the world.

t. fat american

Can I still be a vegan if i swallow cum?

Been vegan for almost a year now!
^Pizza I made last week

I drink about 2 litres of water a day and ejaculate 4ml of sperm twice a day. That is a ratio of 1:250. A cow has a ratio of 1:2000? So I am eight times more efficient at producing sperm than a cow is at producing milk. Seems a bit unlikely.

I have nothing against plants... but when I eat them I prefer them to have gone through the completely natural process of becoming meat first.

To keep a cow as livestock requires a lot more water than just what she drinks is what I'm guessing the pic is referring to.

No I do not but that doesn't make my insight wrong.

Fair point. Don't agree 100% but point taken.

I'm hungry now

Does it? I don't see them taking showers quite that often...

>No I do not but that doesn't make my insight wrong.
Do you realize not all animals eat meat? That's what I'm getting at here.

whose up for a night out in pyonteak for some kaegogi?

No

Yes but realize that. But there are some if I'm not mistaken that are able to eat both. Such as homo sapiens like me. So?

It's somewhat humorous whenever you see these threads and you get a bunch of teenagers projecting their insecurity. "lol bacon" then leaving the thread forever as if this triggers vegans.

Veganism is the future, simply by virtue it is literally impossible to argue against, so you have a subsection of insecure people who make asses of themselves and endear veganism to the moderates by virtue of vegans presenting solid arguments and being met with nothing of substance.

So in short, thank you to the losers who turn moderates into Vegans, without you I may still be an omnivore.

I did it for a year. Lost weight.

nice b8 m8

Everyone knows veganism is just a troll for the normies. Nobody is ACTUALLY vegan.

No, I don't subscribe to any religion, thanks bro.

Ok I'll bite. With an attitude like that I don't think you convince anyone of anything. I love to hear people's reasons for believing in something, even if i don't agree. You give vegans a bad name with that high horse b.s.

you lot can thx me later
>i Fuck Tonight.com

The difference being that post isn't geared towards convincing people of the Vegan position. Simply a criticism of counter-productiveness of the "anti-vegan" position.

Were I trying to be convincing I'd obviously take a different tact.

The vegan life style requires supplements to stay healthy so it's not by any means natural. As for the thought itself, you will still be required to take a life to live. Weather it's plant or animal so regardless of it has a face something died for you to survive

Try blending up some cashews and a yellow bell pepper +water as a replacement for cheese.

>it's not by any means natural
Preprocessing food isn't natural and humans are the only animals that cook their food. If you're going to appeal to nature I suggest you adopt a raw diet.

At least I have the decency to kill what I eat before I eat it, instead of lopping chunks of it off and leaving it there to suffer in pain. Fucking sadist vegans.

Taking meat and smashing it to a paste is no where near the same thing. If you are talking fast food yes but they willingly say it's not real. Cooking is entirely natural as it's possible in nature and happens regardless of how many species do so

barley succeed one week vegan...hard as shite, lucky im done with that fuck. btw i love meat

Plants can't feel pain.

>Cooking is entirely natural
Name 1 (ONE) species besides humans that cook their food.
>it's possible in nature
It's possible to build a house in nature.
It's possible to build a laboratory in nature.
It's possible to find bacteria in nature.
It's possible to genetically modify those bacteria in your laboratory that's in nature.

Can't my dietary requirements can't be sustained on a vegan diet without spending far more than i can afford on supplements

Try being a faggot for 30 days?

I'll pass.

Already am got me vegan shoes that makes me vegan right?

also dumb as fuck compared to humans bc of that vegan diet. Our ancestors eating meat is what gave us the ability to sustain such large brains and eventually evolve into modern humans

>no cheese
not pizza

plant's cant feel pain? You fucking racist against plants? you are a damn sociopathic cunt, you know that?

There's an ass guy in
I'll give a lewd pic on kik to anyone who tell him off :3

I'm good

Go away summerfag

As an aside it's funny there are people that actually don't understand the difference in sentience between plants and animals.

How do they even conceptualise morality when they've no ability to ascertain the difference in consciousness and experience of different entities?

that looks so good.. If I didn't just microwave up 3 pounds of pepperoni slices on a paper towel....

It's very possible to argue against. I won't, because I don't care enough.

Vegans are plenty off-putting themselves. neither of you are winning any moderates. They think you're both morons.

It's funny because more and more people are turning into vegans.

Im hungry *.* what is it exacly?

monkeys my dude, every other animal doesnt have the right hands or is too dumb to understand how to cook just bc its rare in other animals doesn't mean its a bad thing worldnewsdailyreport.com/congo-a-group-of-chimpanzees-seem-to-have-mastered-fire/

It very much isn't, there is literally no argument that can be made for harming a sentient being when there is viable alternative outside of "I feel like it".

You can't defend murdering and exploiting sentient things without dehumanising yourself to the point your logic can be used to justify rape and murder.

B always sorprise me? Vegan for real? I mean havent u heard about evolution

That's nice for them. When they get sick, because they don't take care of themselves properly cos they took a load of their nutrients away and didn't replace, I'll be sure to continue not caring.

ikujhuhj

I could maybe try for a week

Going vegan will cause a bunch of species to wiped off the face of the earth, since they're only kept around because we ate them.

fuck vegan, all food is for people!

>Try Going Vegan

Nope. Now go away kthxbye.

you should just kys now.

That's one way of looking at ending the systematic slavery, exploitation, torture and ultimately murder of species.

It's a contrived means of artificially propping up a species in order to exploit them, keeping that process going is immoral when compared to what would happen were we to not: the species would be vastly dwindled and kept as pets by eccentrics.

"We should continue keeping slaves because they wouldn't be able to survive on their own!"

>immoral

I don't share your version of morality.

These animals can't think, can barely feel and if they aren't just wiped out will become a huge pest problem for your new vegan farms.

We should mitigate any suffering they feel in the farms but ultimately I don't care if they die.

>Try going Vegan for 30 days
No.

Any suffering that farmed animals feel is morally irrelevant, as they lack moral standing.

Why?

BAIT

Ive been doing it for a year and a half. Bloodwork is perfect and im as fit as I was before, even a little better.

This whole fucking thread is bait.

Vegan girlfriend moving in with me soon so I'll have no choice.
A bit worried because I'm a bit picky, so can see myself always eating the same meals. Meat substitutes are great too though.
Fucking hard to find a place to eat when we're out also.

Going beta for 30 days? Hell no!

>so I'll have no choice
Why not?

Barely going to eat meat and diary in front of her, I could in work but don't see the point if cutting it out of diet.

Do it. Fuck her both literally and figuratively.

I use the happycow app. It's pretty good. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere there'll be options near you.

>The only thing keeping me masculine is my food
You already are beta.

I'm not sure challenging people to go vegan for a set amount of time is the way to go about things. They will just fail the challenge if they can be bothered at all.

I would have failed the challenge. Much better is little steps. Encourage people to try out some different milks, or quorn mince. Both of these take very little mental effort to switch to, and taste similar enough that a person can stick with it easily.

>actually thinking about the premise of a troll thread

What requirements exactly? Are they specific ones you've chosen because of /fit/ or similar?

If they're just the normal dietary requirements then not very much supplementation is needed with a vegan diet, and what supplementation is needed is cheap. I use the Holland & Barrett one-a-day vegan supplements. They regularly have buy one get one free deals, which makes it a good few months worth for £5

Fuck me, you obtuse nigger, the pic is referring to all the water used to grain feed those cows throughout their milking life