I missed the last doll thread. Let's start a new one

I missed the last doll thread. Let's start a new one.
Webms most appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/23/newfoundland-sex-doll-trial-hears-arguments-from-forensic-psychiatrist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time's not ripe yet. That shit looks uncanny af

Bump

interdast

i think a mod didn't like the last one

id get one if they werent as expensive i think lol

$1,500 isn't that bad

thats not really bad i suppose...step 2...keeping it secret from gf...?

pedofag die

Get her onboard? Pretend its like adopting a child...

dolls != pedophilia
Pedophilia != child abuser

why are you so me mean?

i ain't hurtin nobody

>pedofag

Sup Forums is just crawling with newfags today

summerfag gtfo

It really isn't a ton for quality, I've wasted that much money on recreation before.
And considering how wired we are to love fucking things, it'd objectively be some of the best bang you could get for your lonely male buck.

what are these and where can i get one

I gots you brah: Really like this one, wish there were ways to adjust facial features... I could imagine her with a beaming smile sitting among the flowers!

then dolls = child abuser ?

"There's no reason to be alarmed."

my thoughts exactly. she is totally worth the cost

thank you. i agree with you about the facial features. i would pay so much for a head that could do that

nope

!= is short for for "does not equal"

m-more legwear plz

that asshole looks ridicolous

i need to take some more pictures with them

show us her pussy

can she hold her cheeks spread while bent over though?

What is the name of the doll, or maybe i can get a link to where you can purchase one

I can imagine maybe a soft metal sub-frame which could be pinched/maneuvered to change basic expressions... something similar for the eyelids. probably would need two types of silicon, one for the skin layer and something else for the substrate. Otherwise robotic of course, but who knows when thats actually coming

You think if I ordered these dolls with the head separate from their bodies that I could get them past Canadian Customs?

Probably wouldnt have to worry, say its for a stage prop if questioned or something

you lot can thx me later
>i Fuck Tonight.com

i don't want to get the thread deleted

it would be hard with the current materials, but i think we will get there eventually

personally i wouldn't take the chance

wait can they get through us customs?

no dont even try

in the US they can, but not in canada

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/23/newfoundland-sex-doll-trial-hears-arguments-from-forensic-psychiatrist.html

saweet

Pedophiles should order these dolls, when the revolution starts we will need to know where to go to behead you sick fucks. Better to have name addresses and credit card on file.