Lady of the house spends $70 of a tupper-ware set with waay too many pieces

>Lady of the house spends $70 of a tupper-ware set with waay too many pieces
>uses them whenever and wherever possible, ignoring the practical
>puts shredded cheese in them and puts the cheese in the fridge
>never had a problem with the resealable bags the cheese fucking comes in.
>I want to make a cheesy snack. motza is moldy
>closed the container, put it back in the fridge, only used cheddar.
Hopefully when she wants something with motza she'll learn the importance of the resealable bag, and stop inconviniencing me with these fucking extra dishes and shit in my way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9mnjFHaBMk
youtube.com/watch?v=wugB_k7HrGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cheese of quads holy shit, I can't believe I made it...

I did not even realize I got quads with my bitching

Women are so Fucking stupid sometimes. I came home with groceries and called her to come down and give me a hand and her response was "do I need shoes?"

claim your house back m8

i worked intimately with cheese for 4 years during college. Ideally you should buy some cheese paper to store firmer mozzarella in, and fresh moz should be in liquid. but yea, tupperware, especially with tons of airspace, is pretty bad for cheese, especially fresher cheeses, which are more prone to molding.

that being said, dont be a little bitch and just scrape off that mold. if it's not red mold, it wont make you sick in small amounts, if it's red, throw it away.

I have no problem eating the cheese with the mold. She would take serious issue with it. I'd rather she learn her lesson.

she was asking if she needs the shoes for going outside and carrying in groceries. she wasn't aware you had already brought them in and just needed help putting them away.
it's a cromulent response.

also, OP is a faggot.

>have hard water
>get a water softener
>3 times a month gf see's me hauling big green bags of salt to the basement for 4 years now
>shes taking hard water baths because she doesn't know we have a water softener
>the reason she doesnt know this is because she doesnt want to help me carry the bags of salt

I could have been killing people and bury them in concrete in the basement for 4 years now and she would have never had known because of how fucking lazy she is.

Fuck that. Shit like that makes me so thankful I live in an area with good water.
Never even heard of hard water until I was a teenager and went to visit relatives a few states over. "why do I feel slimey after I wash my hands or take a shower" was how I worded it, I believe.

thread's actually getting replies, I'll bitch some more
when I cook
>main dish
>cayenne pepper
>garlic salt
>butter
>fire
>???
>profit
when she cooks
>bitch
>moan
>complain
>looks around
>tries to get me to offer to cook
>calls for delivery

but for some reason SHE reorganizes the spices

now what's in front?

fucking cellary salt.. rosemary.. thime.. fucking shit that never gets used. The garlic salt and cayenne? well that's BEHIND all the other shit.

FIRST ORDER PRIORITY

why does she not understand the basic organizational concept of what is most used should be the most readily available?! fucking dumb cunt

I fucking HATE rosemary. Bought one of those roasted chickens you see at the grocery store, all you gotta do is take it home and chow down like an animal. Didn't fucking notice it was a goddamn ROSEMARY seasoned roasted chicken. Every bight was like I had fucking flowers in my mouth with the meat.
Fuck rosemary. Fuck it right in its ass.

exactly, so hwod o you think I feel when I gotta fucking see that shit every time I want fucking garlic.

Seriosuly, she's been 29 for going on 15 years here soon and it's been several years longer that she's known how the fuck I like to cook. why in the hell does she think rosemary should be in fucking front?

I'm so riled up my typing has taken a hit >.>

Why do you have a wife and you're still making your own sandwiches?

what the fuck is wrong with taking a bath in hard water?
We only have hard water here, never felt slimy. Quite the contrary, its harder to wash off soap in soft water.
The bad thing about hard water is the lime sticking to everything and destroying electric devices

cause making the sandwitches is less trouble than,
a) her bitching
b) the arrest and domestic abuse charges when I stop her bitching
c) the time in court
d) losing everything I've earned in my life or will in the rest of it in the anti-male sexist family court system

>Grew up in impoverished area of a major city in my country.
>No electricity, no running water
>Live in apts when I come to the states
>Eventually buy older relative's house when successful
>completely neglect strange black tank in basement
>see gf carrying bags of salt every couple of weeks
>wonder why we need salt in the summer, the driveway isn't icy

The most retarded I've ever felt is hearing the woman who I had to teach to not throw motor oil over my car engine, condecendingly explain the purpose of a water softener.

Spanked her in response.

Maybe she's telling you (passively-aggressively) to up your spice game, user...show a little variety, you know? Not supporting her position, just suggesting an explanation beyond pure stupidity.

>tl;dr

look at those glorious quads though

I love rosemary on chicken. Also good on roasted red potatoes.

>lady of the house

Bingo. This is your problem. Stop being such a mangina cuck and throw all that shit away while she's out grocery shopping.

All hail the holy quad cheese

not to mention the plastic tupperware will give you cancer if you wash it in the dishwasher

Shoulda thought about that before you got married, I guess.

Yeah, heavy reliance on garlic salt and cayenne can get boring. Try cumin and paprika, maybe basil.

Not saying she's not a cunt for refusing to cook and trash your kitchen. But maybe it's a subtle hint to switch things up.

shes trying to tell you to use fresh garlic you garlic salt using heathen

This.

>I love rosemary on chicken.

No you don't. Nobody does. Quit lying.

>garlic salt

What are you, a coal miner?

no bullshit: i grow weed in my basment without my girlfriend knowing because fuck downstairs

lol girls are dumb

>chicken
No
>roasted red potatoes
No
>Porkloin with a side of roasted red potatoes
Yes

She obviously never does her duty of cooking and cleaning; therefore, she isn't aware of the necessity of specific organization of said spices.

>Try cumin and paprika, maybe basil.
Love basil. Also hit up the sage. Marjoram or bay leaf for stews/soups. Cilantro.

Besides, why aren't you using fresh garlic instead of garlic salt?

FUCKING THIS

my gf

>leave me alone im cooking tonight you go in the other room
>baaaaaabbbbbyyy I dont know what to do neeeexxttt help meee

Try to help her

>IM NOT FUCKING STUPID user I KNOW HOW TO COOK JESUS CHRIST FUCK IT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU COOK WHAT YOU WANT ASSHOLE

You can never win.

information about how the family court system fucks over men wasn't as readily available in past decades..

you lot can thx me later
>i Fuck Tonight.com

or the best part, the loud banging and crashing sounds when she's going for pans and shit to make it seem excessively difficult.

a toddler could follow a recipe. Stupid cunt

And the really loud *ssssiiiiigghhhhhh* so you will come in there and coddle her

I just wish getting stressed out didn't stress her out and she would stop actively searching for something to stress out about to start the vicious cycle.

I do. I was trying to be nice to OP regarding his use of garlic salt.

My most used spices are cardamom, cumin, dried chili, paprika.

Only use fresh garlic, cilantro, shallot, etc.

Bay leaves are good in triguisar, sancocho, jambalaya. I mainly use them in seafood stews and bakes though.

If you use dried parsley, you deserve to be sterilized.

Wait, she actually poured motor oil over your engine?

Nailed it. Who the raised these women?

They cant handle feelings like we can, when they see us stressed, they have to act even more stressed to top your game and make the whole thing about them.

Trust me, an ex gf of mine got pissed at me because I was acting sad all the time.

My grandmother had just died that same week she said that shit.

Yeah, she said the sticker said the oil was "low" so she fixed it. In reality, we were two weeks away from an oil change. She bought some random oil at a walgreens, had a stranger help her pop the hood for her, and emptied the container over the engine.

I have no fucking clue.

I take my plates to the sink as soon as i finish using them and rinse them off.

She has a stack of cereal bowls on her nightstand that I keep hoping she will clean up but she wont.

Ill be cleaning that rock hard cereal milk off those bowls soon cause she fucking refuses to.

women are stupid as shit, or maliciously playing stupid and don't give a shit

>makes dinner from recipe she got off internet
>tell her it tastes like shit
>gets offended

what the fuck even.

So she not only didn't look up the proper oil weight for the vehicle and season, she literally dumped it all over the engine block?

>honey we need an oil change
>no weed dont babe
>yes we do the oil guy said to come back after 2000 miles
>no baby its after 6000 miles, hes a salesman do the math
>IM NOT FUCKING STUPID I KNOW WHEN DO GET AN OIL CHANGE

Let her get a $60 dollar oil change 2000 miles after her last one.

Do my own oil on my truck for 16 dollars.

fucking dumb bitch but the pussy game rediculous

I wash it in the sink, never put plastic in the dishwasher. But wut?

Dishes should be done at nigh. After dinner. Why? because more dishes are coming, do them all at once, it's more efficient, less annoying, less time consuming. but if I put my dishes in the sink and fill them up with water so shit doesn't get crusty on them before it's TIME TO DO THE DISHES, well that means a bitch-fit for me. So I have 2 choices.. immediately clean any dish I use, or stack them elsewhere and work harder to clean off crusty shit later. I generally go with the latter,

>So she not only didn't look up the proper oil weight for the vehicle and season

Look what creature you are talking about user.

Best part is, she got pissed at me when I immediately went to check the car. I went to get it under cleaned at a car wash, and it STILL smelled like burning oil for like 4 months. Pissed off that I didn't thank her for "trying to do something nice." Luckily I was raised in a family of single mothers, so I can fuck with females heads like nobody can. Turn that shit around on her.

This shit is so frustrating. Almost nothing makes me that irrationally angry at a persons habits.

Jokes on you guys, I don't let women in my basement

Lmfao. I have no words. Okay maybe a few: your girl is extra dumb.

Didn't even text me asking what oil I used.
Side note, she walks past a rack of my auto maintanance stuff every fucking day in the garage. The fucking oil was on the shelf.

Same kind that look down the barrel of a jammed gun trying to find out the problem?

if its cheap tupperware like rubbermaid the plastic melts from the high heat and begins to leech into food

Oil user here. The only fuckimg reason that sticker is there, shitting up my windshield, is she got my oil changed for my birthday. For like $30. Bitch, what did you think I was doing under the car every 5,000 miles? Checking for hernias?

"trying to do something nice" doesn't excuse stupidity but they don't seem to understand that, right user?

>but muh good intentions
Fuck right off with your good intentions if you don't know what the hell you're doing. At least do some proper googling if you're unsure smh

And you know what? It gets better.

Shes the type of person that reaches for a new plate each time she eats, she cant take two seconds to turn the faucet on and rinse the plate off.

SO to remedy this, I wash everything we have, then buy a humongous stack of paper plates

She still reaches for another plate

" the food taste better off of the real plates user "

I use only the paper plates, while she stacks plates in the sink to rot.

Gotta do the dishes as you cook. After I finish a meal, I don't wanna scrub a pan. But I deglaze anyways, so maybe I should just fucking relax.

my wife always tells me "not too much pepper"

i tell her "whos cooking"

she gives me a look, i give her a look

thats it

women will always try to get their way, if youre married itll be even more so

ill tell you what though, my wife got a new job and i see her very little now and i miss all her ocd shit

ITT faggots who are passive aggressive instead of putting their bitch in her place.

Some people just need some common sense smacked into them some times I swear.

>cant figure out whats wrong

NOOOOOOO

Most of us pretend we dont know to fuck with them because they are trying play a stupid fucking game and its not worth the headache.

Cheese with mold and maggots is the best cheese. Freaking love it

bleu cheese.. haha

It sounds like most of you have shit girlfriends. Why keep them around if you spend most of your time being invalidated by them, or trying to control your anger becsuse they're retarded?

Oil user here. Funny you should mention that. I own many firearms. I naturally educate her on gun safety. They are in the house, she will have contact with them, so she needs to know how to use them, or be around them safely. Trigger discipline is an issue. But the thing that really pisses me off is her muzzle discipline. It seems like EVERY time she picks up a pistol, it's pointed at my nuts as she clears or checks it. Tell her every time. One time, I lost my temper and shouted "if you want to have kids so fucking bad, why do you keep pointing that thing at my dick?" That was a fun 3 hours of apologizing, leading into an hour long arguement, followed by apologizing.

because we were expected to "find a girl and settle down", "become a provider", "raise a family" and other stupid shit. listen, if you are young and haven't gotten trapped yet.. stay away from serious relationships. they are not worth it.

Cazu Mazu. Distinctive, probably not a weekly purchase.

Mine is not a shit gf, she has a great job been together for 5 years and having our first baby in the summer.

Its just those little fucking things that make not sense to me. That her family taught her no domestic skills.

She vomits when she has to clean up dogshit, like onto the floor next to the dogshit.

I ask a lot how she is going to cope with the baby because im not fucking going to be cook and cleaner and fucking nanny all day.

But she is great in other ways, just a slob.

Because they're just so desperate to be someone. They need to learn to be ok with being alone.

A lot of us are just learning how to cope or control their specific brands of bullshit. When two people get comfortable, they both have traits that piss the other person off. It's natural to feel angry, and to vent, and to eventually find ways to solve the problems. And most importantly, realizing that even if she is a dumb cunt, you love her anyways, and you are a dumb dick, and she loves you, and then it becomes a lot easier to lay the bullshit aside at the end of the day, and hold her while she falls asleep, doing that cute/annoying half snore as she gently nestles closer to you.

Also, my girl pussy game is ridiculous.

Jesus fuck, user. That is way too much stress for me to deal with.

Side note, most non-gun safe containers are stupidly easy to break in to. I think there was a Defcon presentation on it a while back. Any other anons remember which one it was?

there isn't enough things a woman could do perfectly to look past bullshit like that. sounds terrible, user. good luck.

Same here, 26 now but raised in Kansas. Still leave women when they start acting shitty. Never been broken up with, so it's not an issue with me. It seems like so many women just lack any form of self-awareness, at least where I live.

That's actually sweet to hear. Why don't you domesticate her? I hear it can be done over one generation with humans unlike other animals.

>She vomits when she has to clean up dogshit, like onto the floor next to the dogshit.
Your first clue not to get a dog.

That's life man. She prolly thinks the same about me. Whatever, she does anal and wears my cum to do errands, so I'm not giving that shit up.

Yeah now I want to hear this oil story..

See

>Also, my girl pussy game is ridiculous.

ayyy i hear that, she sucks my morning wood everyday, swallows and goes back to sleep.

Long Term Relationship but Still Get Head Crew

All she could talk about was a goddamn fuzzy little puppy.

Turned out to be a high maintenance golden retriever puppy that shit all day every day, and i was the only one to clean it up.

It's worth it for the dog, man. Annoying that she can't help, but if you're the type that can't put up with training a dog, shoot the dog.

I mean I dont know if 5 years is considered long term, but my penis is in her mouth at least once a day.

I dont make her do it, she just does it.

>roll over
>babe look at this gigantic boner
>oh poor baby let me help you
>sucks me dry
>hand me that bottle of water babe
>swallows cum gurgles with water
>can you make me pancakes?
>sure babe
>And I go and make pancakes

>emptied the container over the engine

No. I refuse to believe someone who could actually operate an automobile could be stupid enough to do that.

"If I want something I can get it for a blowjob"

if more women understood this, there'd be more happy marriages in the world.

I think he saw this: youtube.com/watch?v=J9mnjFHaBMk and is making the rest up

also that bottle is filled with water >.>

but THIS one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=wugB_k7HrGY

She does it in a nice way to so it makes it worth it.

She didn't operate the automobile. I forgot to mention that she can't drive. Allowed her brother to use the car to drive himself to an interview, he picked her up from her class. Stopped at a Walgreens, he picked up some weed, she did the oil thing. Entered house, he complained of a burning smell when he got out the car. Said it smelt like oil or axle grease, but insisted he couldn't have busted an axle. Gf insists its not burning oil, because she just "filled it up". I ask what that means, she tells me. Cue the drama.

Does she make it a point to blow you or fuck you when you're upset with her for some reason?

HOLY SHIT

I would straight up back hand a bitch if I saw her do that.