Tips for virgins and neets on getting girls, get in here and discuss...

Tips for virgins and neets on getting girls, get in here and discuss. Mainly linking my shit from a previous post so its organized.

I dont know why they dont teach this in Sex Ed since this is all real important shit about how to be successful in life. And Daddy doesn't necessarily know to teach it to you.

> I was depressed for years in HS and college for not knowing this, and not finding it laid out this easily in any books on relationships

> here's a willy wonka golden ticket for you

How to get a girl:
What sex feels like:
Why sex is better than masterbating:
The reason girls are always right and you cant argue:
> they are feeling creatures so they know exactly how they feel, even if its a murky mess of feeling-ness
> so they are always right, about the way they feel anyway
> verbal arguments and mental logic therefore must cater to how it makes her feel not just whether its a sound argument

Other urls found in this thread:

askmen.com/top_10/dating/top-10-ways-to-approach-a-beautiful-woman_1.html
youtu.be/rN2_0G4t9nQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOW TO GET A GIRL TELL ME NOW I ALWAYS MESS UP TALKING TO THEM

you want a tip?

be a man and get some confidence

Another Big Tip is you gotta ask a girl for her Number when you go to ask her out.

Yknow its something I overlooked for a long time because we got this thing called EMAIL in the 1990s that should have put a fucking end to telephones once and for all.

So I just did everything over email and figured any patrician girl would do the same. But nope.

That is actually a code or signal, its more than just logistics for comms.

Yeah well the talking part is a bitch.

However thats the hook, thats how you get them entralled enough to be able to start pushing your luck. Otherwise it just feels too invasive and creepy for a girl to even go down that road.

Good news is you can Probably talk to a girl like they were just anyone else you were trying to make friends with. Its not as good as being a smooth operator but it can get you there.

However following the below is critical...

first tip on how to get a girl was all about that
you cant go through that process without having confidence...

because otherwise you wont have the guts to keep pushing her comfort zone, youll delay and drag things out too much, and then you'll have a hard time getting it going again and may have to go through all the same motions twice (if not ending up in the friendzone period)

step one: look good
its sad but true it doesnt matter how you talk to them if you look atractive they gonna let you fuck them. so what you can do to get laid is workout

all you gotta do is tell this hypothetical woman

"hey babe, come here, let me show you a good time"

after that you can show her you sensitive geeky nerdy faggy side etc etc

but be a fucking man, they dont want a stammering fag whos scared of his own shadow

never going to happen for some people

yet they end up married and having kids anyway, and their partner might not even be chubb like them

the way im sharing these tips is how it works for them even if they didnt know how they got together

and as for looking good... if you're willing to "lower your standards" then that can get you a girl who'll Fock you and take your virginity and your lack of experience away from you

and could yknow, be so in love with each other that you've got what you want anyway

Another Tip:
Black chicks tend to be more Confident and less willing to tolerate bullshit.

If you want a black girl, you need to be on the up-and-up but you need to approach the physical stuff a little more carefully.

I mean as soon as you touch em, if they aren't into you in some capacity they're gonna be walking the other direction.

And anything more than casual and they'll know you're interested, and it might just jump straight to "dude are you wanting to hook up or something?"

Its a good thing, but Manipulation doesn't go over well with black chicks since thats how black dicks end up making all of them single mothers (and it makes them angry).

They would value you being more blunt and truthful than a player. But confidence is key with them too.

My advice is to stop worrying and learn to not need a gf/sex. I don't know if it will get you girls, but it will be a weight lifted from your shoulders.

Not sure about that.
Maybe times have changed.
a girl might be able to chalk that up as a joke that just works as an icebreaker

But getting a Relationship is how you get Married and thats how you get Kids and continue to further the human race.

And that takes a different approach than what might be necessary for fuckbuddies.

Because if you can get her steady, you can get pussy on tap and start working on building a future too.

that tip doesn't really work, because you know what you want and there's no use lying to yourself

the key to confidence though is believing you've got a good chance even if it doesn't look like it, like thinking you can turn it around in your favor with enough time or chances

its an abstract kinda feel

thats what makes it feel like its no big deal, is because you honestly believe that you might even be able to get the same girl interested if you screwed it up - and also believing that you've got this thing down so you're gonna get a girl soon if you hit up enough of them

confidence = I firmly, actually believe I will win, even if it doesn't seem entirely likely

repeating that to yourself aint going to do shit, its an understanding

It can get delisional, but its important if you fail, that you just maintain the same belief that youll get what you want.

I mean delusional confidence is like these isis fighters thinking they can take over the planet, the means to do it really just isn't there and the globalists write their check anyway. But they sure do have confidence nonetheless.

i have a problem with approaching girls...
not knowing what to say past the "hi" point
and i am constantly tense

You're viewing Girls as being like these ethereal elf beings with a mystical aura.

And they're not. They're just like other guys, except with stronger feelings thats all, which makes them feel more squishy and tender.

Thats where your tension is coming from, so you need to Change the way you see girls right now otherwise it'll take 10 years to get enough bullshit confidence to plow through it anyway.

> what to say to them

Yeah I cant help you there because im not good at that either. Ive got the skills but ive got Autism too.

If it comes down to one of the limited topics ive got alot to talk about - if she's got autism - guess what we'll probably be kissing, or ill have her phone number and she wont be able to take her eyes off of mine.

There is no substitute to being able to just drum up a hundred different things to pry open conversations with.

I dont have that. I have no normal interests. I dont even know what normal people talk about or have interests in. So I cant provide examples

> this is the damage that Autism does, literally cannot even visualize what normal people go on talking about

But I know what to do if I find common ground. If I can pay attention well enough to not beat a dead horse and make sure the convo gets diversified into other topics.

> Protip:

You may need to think about what its like to make Guy Friends as a means to wrap your head around this.

At some point you can, as ive described, make the intention clear enough through action that you're not just wanting to be a friend.

>You're viewing Girls as being like these ethereal elf beings with a mystical aura.
no i see them as shallow chad loving bitches
>which makes them feel more squishy and tender.
most of them are heartless bitches
if you don't have friends you shouldn't even try
they are watching your every move and if you do one tiny thing wrong they ignore you (rejecting)

No you're talking about clique bitches and girls who are just looking for hookups.

Im talking about Relationships. Like 3rd date Sex, by 6th date having sex every week. Yknow Steady. Like 2 years later you can get married.

>you're talking about clique bitches and girls who are just looking for hookups.
so every night out clubbing bitches ever
where else to meet girls?
at f library? where you are not supposed to talk lol

neets and geeks and chubbs do NOT go to clubs
(rhyme)

hey here's a good idea, chat someone up at their barista job, ask her for her phone number and if she'd like to get an ice cream cone...

great now there's a venue for doing ALL this stuff if she accepts

how about at school? this applies to high school and junior high as much as it does to college

>how about at school?
i go to tech uni... so benis sausage party
i can not meet girls trough my friends (because they are not women experts either)
and i have social anxiety and avpd which means finding a girl is practically impossible for me
what makes things even worse i do not look that bad...
just kill me now please

Ive never been out clubbing myself so I wouldn't know.

Different set of rules there and you're probably just looking for hookups when it comes to that.

Real relationships come better out of a more controlled approach. And taking a girl clubbing is a bad idea for a Date because then you're just exposing them to other guys hitting on them, talk about cockblocking yourself.

OKCupid or Plenty Of Fish (leaning on the latter)

They make services like these for people who are in similar situations.

I use POF and Fetlife because ive had to accept that ive got a limited set of interests and a girl is gonna have to match up with that in some way otherwise (she's not redpilled enough) or there's no common ground to talk about.

And Forget Tinder because its all about looks there, unless you're a stud just ignore that app.

People tend to trash online dating but ive met several good people through there and got ficky ficky with them. Its just my own life circumstances tended to get in the way of moving along with it to something more.

>just looking for hookups when it comes to that.
isn't that the whole idea of getting out on friday/saturday night?
>And taking a girl clubbing is a bad idea for a Date
nobody does that.

i live in a smallish euro country where such sites are not really used by people of my age, and i doubt older woman like students

ive found that the best way to get a female heart is trought memes

askmen.com/top_10/dating/top-10-ways-to-approach-a-beautiful-woman_1.html
>Once you start talking, she’ll be looking for the smallest excuse to reject you

my honest advice is to stop acting like you're a virgin or neet, just get up in the morning and convince yourself you're a fucking stud lol

"hey baby do you like pepe?"
who?
"you know that funny humanoid frog that represents weirdos on Sup Forums, it is my favorite site, it is so funny"
"will you be my pipi?"
*tips fedora*

m'lady

>convince yourself you're a fucking stud
whats the use if they won't talk to you because you are alone (and if you are with someone then they are shy)
you should as a man make advances and i just fucking can't...
how to grow balls?

Your Doubts may be entirely Unfounded. Its up to you whether you want an older woman though.

Eventually she'll stop being so stuck up. You don't want girls like this.

You want a girl who is Receptive, sensitive if possible.

If she's giving guys the runaround like this on purpose then she is Not interested in a relationship, thus the reason why she raises the standards so high.

Eventually as she gets desperate she will just start accepting that guys have flaws, and all the guys who Could match her requirements before were only looking to bend her over and toss her back every week.

> and if thats all she wants, thats all she will Allow too - relationships probably wont last with girls like this because they'll find ways to fuck it up later

It sounds dumb, but I've always found that body language does play a huge part in interaction with girls. Just carry yourself with confidence and people will notice, so long as your not horrendously ugly.

read all the links and posts here, I believe I talked about confidence at some point.

>whether you want an older woman though.
right now my standards are dead jews
and i will still never get laid

>Just carry yourself with confidence
how would you practice that?
standing in front of a mirror?

>tfw you'll never be a chad

Best advice I can give you all about girls is lie. Lie to them till they fuck you.Then use the girls you find to get more girls. Keep this going and you will always get laid and have relationships. And for those of you who think your girl will not fuck another guy your a fool. I have yet to meet such a creature.

Be humble
youtu.be/rN2_0G4t9nQ

OP here, now see my problem is not having much to talk about except Sup Forums and /x/ and /vr/ tier shit.

So when it comes to some girl who's either turned off by those things, or doesn't have anything to say about them - I dont have any Topics of my own to present for her to talk about.

Alot of "ummm... soooo... what you think of this crazy weather?" kinda shit.

Also im a NEET, and I dont even have a home, let alone any money, nor any way to get money reliably.

So regardless of me being confident and pretending ive got a full stack of cards...

She will have enough negative going that she just doesnt see eye to eye with my Situation (which does not on the outside look like it will ever improve, only remain the same until SHTF).

Some girls wouldnt have a problem with this, maybe they themselves experienced hardship. But you'd never know and they're rare.

> no I cant buy you things and take you out on dinners
> all I will do is cost you money
> I will never work or be able to gain some great position
> I may provide quality and intelligence for you but it will come at the cost of all of these things.
> And while I could help take care of our kids, I wont be able to Provide for them.

It does impact my confidence a little bit, but I don't let it show.

Instead usually I don't engage girls unless I suspect she might be understanding enough to get somewhere with them.

There's just no way to compensate for not having the real thing. She will find out, and she may even feel threatened by that if I didnt let her know earlier.

act like you own the world, be like the guy coming home from work who throws his jacket over the chair in the dining room. Be like someone who owns a business.

firmness, vigor, but also enough restraint to not be cocky

this
most of the girls are unloyal cold hags

the answer to cheating is fucking her more, especially if you know she cheated

thats a big, big surprise for her - most guys are off-put and feel hurt by that so there's arguments and shit

however unless she's really not into you and she's Using her admission of infidelity as a vehicle to break up with you, then you dont have a chance there.

however... she cheated, she thinks she's lost you?
But nope it just makes you want to screw her twice as often and twice as hard?

Might give her pause. Still its not about the past but the present, what you failed to do before or whatever. How does she feel now.

Mixed bag for how that might come out, how she views you or whatever, but it might keep her (abit more loyal) if it works.

>the answer to cheating is fucking her more, especially if you know she cheated
she'll just do it again