The rules are simple, say how long you think the girl above would last in a gangbang? /THREAD/

The rules are simple, say how long you think the girl above would last in a gangbang? /THREAD/

About 2 and a half hours tops. We'd start by making her suck our massive cocks while we viciously finger her tight pussy and eat it out. Then we'd rotate the 6 guys between her pussy, ass, each hand, mouth, and feet. Once we'd had enough we'd start dp'ing her pussy, ass, and mouth. Eventually we'd pull out and blast all over her after she passes out from the stimulation.

What about her ? ;)

She would drain everyones cum. Looks like a huge cumslut. Im bet shouldnt mind swallowing all the load.

you lot can thx me later
>i Fuck Tonight.com

I'd say about 3 hours she's hefty and can take a pounding! She'd suck everyone's cock until they filled her throat with cum then swallow it all then get fucked my all of our dicks until she passed out covered in cum
How about her?

how many would she take and how long would she last?

Solid two hours i think she'd be a mess afterwards

you think she can handle 5 or 6 cocks?

Only an hour because we'd make her gag on every cock before ruthlessly fucking her pussy making her gasp for air and pass out. Once she's passed out we'll jerk off over her and totally cover her. Then when she woke up we'd repeat then tittyfuck her.
What about her?

Oh id make it last. 3 of us would make her airtight and stop right before we cum and slap her around until we are hard again and repeat until bored

she would take at least 4 or 5 in her mouth and have them all cum inside her one at a time, so she'll hold a few in her mouth and swallow

Think she could handle at least 5 men fucking her for 2hrs. First we go for her pussy and when she has enough, it is time to fuck her ass. To the ending her face and hair will get covered in cum

We would tie her onto the bed, rip off her clothes and put an offer free for everyone in the net. Then we will see how many she can handle

would love to see her get worked on like that.

She would last about 1h 30 min. We would rub our dicks in her face, then we would force her to make a bukkake. In the end, she would probably faint and covered in cum and piss.
How about her?

We buy a big pack of condoms and pur them on the table. Her eyes will be covered. She will not know who has fucked her. Maybe her colleagues will come, some neighbors, her boss.
They will so have pleasure filling her holes.
Afterwards she does not know who was in which hole of her when she talks to them.

What about mine ?

aw, was hoping they would just rawdog her continuously

yeah she could get some, it wuold be interesting seeing all the cum in her blonde hair

She will have so much pleasure that she asks for that every weekend again. On Workdays her pussy and ass have to recover from the treatment