You meet a 10/10 girl, but you have to sniff her asshole to get with her. Wwyd?

I thought that was implied anyway.

Sniff it once? Or like once a day? Once every time you fuck her? Give some context, OP.

If it was just one and done, then yeah, I'd do that.

Shove my nose up there like a hunting dog.

Lick it clean, then sniff.

just once

I eat ass.

Am I magically guaranteed to get with her if I do, or is she just demanding this?

If so, yes to the former and no to the latter.

super cute asshole

I eat and tongue out ass. Why are you afraid of asshole?

guarantee

Jesus christ fucking virgins. Look folks, when you're in a sexual relationship, you'll find your self sniffing and licking pretty much every inch of a chick's body.

The fuck kind of stupid ass question is that? Ohhhh nooooo, I have to sniff an asshole to get pussy. Faggot

>put rolled up dollar bill in her ass
>put coke in dollar bill
>snort
>fuck

i'm not. i eat ass myself. i love a salty turdcutter on a cute babe.

Do it..

False. I've been in sexual relationships, and I don't find myself doing any such thing.

You're just a freak.

go and make some scrambled eggs you mug

Found Dwight. But in all honesty, not all guys like eating ass.

Saved. Goddamn O.o those shoes!

i would sniff my grandmas butthole tofuck dat pussy

Then someone else is

Someone else is what?

Eating your girl out cuck

You have good taste my friend, got any more?

alexis capri/capri anderson is my main squeeze

The Boyz of Summer are h3r3

That'd turn me on actually. Sniffing ass is one of my favorite past times.

Noted my friend, enjoy some comfiecozie

I'd do it even if she didn't ask me. Also lick it.

Nope.

fuck no

i'd do it without asking. the risk is half the fun

how the hell is an asshole "cute"?

>You meet a 10/10 girl, but you have to sniff her asshole to get with her. Wwyd?
what's the catch?
I don't get it

youre a faggot

Also so do all girls enjoy having their assholes eaten out? I find most girls lie their asshole played with and most girls if you can get them comfortable enough with you like a finger just inside. But the ones that dont like it, it seems to me must be just self conscious or their the type of people who stop wiping before they get every spec.

TLDR do all girls like getting their asses eaten?

because she shits out of it, it stinks, yet she keeps it super hidden, clean, and shows off her ass with super short shorts and other clothes to accent her butt. it's taboo AF, but sooo cute.

some guys on here are major virgins and they dont like a womans natural scent. Even a pussy thats alittle off on a woman you love (one girl in 10-30 you fuck or fuck around with) kinda adds alittle kinkyness and gives me a major bone

assholes shouldnt "stink" on their own faggot. maybe your girl doesn't wipe

I've never met a girl that doesn't like a little butt play. Most girls like a finger to rim their butthole in my experience, but not much further. My gf thinks anything further feels like taking a shit.

Nah, doesn't seem worth it.

ass cracks can get pungent, but the asshole itself shouldnt have a particular scent

It stinks a little (scent) and that's why it's hot. Maybe we have a different definition of stink. I'm talking aphrodisiac scent.

I eat ass almost daily.
I don't think there'll be a problem.

yeah, thats probably true, but the taking a shit feeling is probably because you tried too soon. i think halfway to orgasm before you do it and its good to go.
But thats like getting a girl to squirt using the 2 fingers come here motion at hyperspeed. Most girls say it makes them feel like they have too pee and you gotta talk to them and make them trust you with their boddies and relax because you know what youre doing. Then they fucking love it an can get over that afterwords

thats more ass crack then asshole. but eyah im down with that. rock on

although you should have called me a faggot if thats what you thought, faggot

A 10/10 girl's asshole smells just like flowers.

well high five faggot, glad we could agree

What is the downside

joke's on you I was gonna do that anyway

why would you eat da ass vanessa? have you no shame?

Nah it has a cute stink to it, farts are inherently stinky even if all you eat is veggies.

Have you guys ever heard/smelled a hot girl's fart?

I have, she was on her back holding her legs up and i made her laugh. it smelled like french fries. it was nasty

i like pussy and asscrack smell as much as the next guy but the way you talk maes me want to fucking kill myself. i bet you have a waifu and everything. fucking faggot

>not wanting to be her fart slave anyway
you gay or something?

jesus christ...

Yes I have a fart fetish and I found a hottie that loves farting on me. On my dick, on my face. I eat her ass for hours on end. The fact that her farts turn me on makes her superwet. It has gotten to the point that even when she's on her own and she farts she instantly gets wet.

You got this backwards, bro.

you just made me nauseous

>you win the lottery, but you have to recive the money to get them.. wwyd?
>OP is retard

Was that a good Jesus Christ or a bad Jesus Christ?

Interesting... but for me, it'd have to be a 50/10 girl for that to happen. No slop, no stretch marks, straight up celebrity status.

bad

How do you sell for free?

Lmao, no. I have a lady and i'm actually very good with women on the side as well, just most don't know I have an ass fetish (beyond the playful slapping and grabbing). Not something you would know about, though.

Is that the red or the white?

So if a girl shakes her cute turd cutter in your face you don't get turned on?

Gay....