They are right you know? Giving a black video game character weaponized hair is a problem. You can see that, right?

They are right you know? Giving a black video game character weaponized hair is a problem. You can see that, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rN2_0G4t9nQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You can see that, right?

Yes.
Niggers in games are not welcome.

BAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES
Classic niggers. You can always count on a nigger to nig

You gaymergators are all so pathetic.
Can't fight the future boiii

I can see that someone is looking for attention and seeing stuff where there isn't any stuff to be seen

>Blaziken tuft

Tell me, in your own words, how it is a problem.

>bitch about not having more blacks and women in games
>bitch about the fucking hair

And they wonder why they just avoid it most of the time.

You can't see the obvious racism? They are demonizing black people hair.

>George Takei

opinion discarded.

Seriously, we need another war or something.
Something that will kill half the population and cause so much misery that it would completely reset our perspective on what's a problem and what isn't.
Because this shit needs to stop.

Because black womens hair is already made fun of. They often have to wear wings to avoid ridicule. This is just stereotyping.

AYO HOL UP

WE WUZ ANCIENT WARRIORHAIRCUTS N SHEEEET

that moment when black people actually love this character and that post is low quality bait

Seriously. The fact that someone was offended about this blows my mind. Then someone was offended enough to write an article. The article was then published by mic and shared by George and many others.

Fucking kill us already.

Why isn't anyone complaining about her apparent blackface? She's clearly not a nigger.

>They often have to wear wings to avoid ridicule.
I would think that wearing wings would contribute a lot more to the ridicule.

Ayo hol up.

I'm a black female and I actually love the character OP. What it do?

There's no winning with nigs, ever.

Most people do. It's insane that this is even an issue.

wigs

SHUT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK UP GEOGRO TAGAY YOURE SO FUCKING IRRELEVANT HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah no shit, Sherlock.

To us, yeah. But he is a huge talking head for the left. People actually listen and agree with this shit.

IDK what it has to do with the game

but there is like big drama among black people right now of natural (not straightened, puffy ) vs unnatural hair... A lot of people heap shame on females who do a lot of working their hair to make it seem like they are giving up their culture

are you implying there is something wrong with black people hair? otherwise what is there to demonize?

Of course there is... Who gives a flying fuck about that stupid shit? Damn.

It's just people bitching to bitch and think that their opinions matter. I bet the person who first introduced that argument is whiter than me, and I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Also, I just realized the Puppet Master movies have no black puppets! Fucking racist!

I'm not implying that. THEY are, by putting guns in her hair.
It's well known that black women have always been shamed for their hair.

Of course fags would focus on her hair and not the booty.

Yeah you're right. Bubs confirm as well.

Ridicule from other black men and women. Maybe they should stop being so sensitive?

you lot can thx me later
>i Fuck Tonight.com

the fact that you immediately come to conclusion of racism shows that you perceive some significant difference in the race. someone who isn't racist wouldn't even make the connection that guns in hair means shame to hair

hueheueheuheuehe

i like to play video games

i am also autistic heuheeeeeeee

go away fag

>black women's hair is political
no.. it's fucking hair.

black people?

Not everything revolves around you or your interests... If you don't like it don't click it

And now there's a black woman who kicks ass with her hair. Isn't that empowering, or some stupid shit like that?

I thought there was already a character in that game that used their hair at the gloves. Who fucking cares? Does every character need gloves on their hands? Everyone would look the same. Maybe whoever made this article is the racist since they want to connect violence to black people or whatever fucking point they're trying to make.

Why has your faggot ass not been given a ban yet?
fucking lazy ass mods do your jobs.

there are several characters with weaponized hair. men, women, a monkey, etc. how does it become a stereotype when it's put on a black person?

Is that Michelle Obama

>someone who isn't racist wouldn't even make the connection that guns in hair means shame to hair
My first reaction to it was "That's fucking cool! A bit strange, but awesome nonetheless."
If they had a black character who's main feature was different wigs she could wear, I might understand the outrage a bit more

Congrats France you are all black now.

They've already succeeded.

>a monkey
So, this isn't the first time then.

Who cares?

exactly, and using hair as a weapon isn't even a new thing. I don't understand how anyone sees this character as anything other than positive

Because she is black
It is racist to make someone black and it is racist to not include black characters.
You just can't win.

I forgot summer break was here

You win by just ignoring whoever cries about racism unless it's legitimate racism

Did comparing black people to monkeys trigger you?

>black
thats not a black person

t. user that saw a black person once

bayonetta.

white woman with weaponised hair.

i see black people called niggers every single day here and don't give a shit. so what year of high school are you started at the end of summer?

Cause vidyas r bad >:(
Only white men play vidyas and feminine leaning individuals cant
They are sexist and racist and all the other ists that are typically used
They must be shut down or the invisible patriarchy and white supremacy will rule the minds of our children and make the future a hell for minorities and lgbtqiapkcdtfds+ peoples alike
(I am sorry if I offended anyone who doesn't identify as a person, I hope you get my point though)

no one who actually believes what you're pretending to thinks the patriarchy is invisible. that's some bad bait Harry

The only thing I ever see in game is her amazing ass

If you don't give a shit, why are you acting like a little bitch on an anonymous weeb imageboard?
And no high school for me, 24.
Just, chill, man. Take it easy once in a while.

It wasn't supposed to be bait, they are basically the arguments that are being made by the "progressives"
Shit has gotten so wild that I have a hard time telling reality from satire most of the time, and trust me that isn't just the autism.

I see you've long since removed what little there was to identify you as a man, and these niggers will complain about everything

lol now who's triggered

It is actually. There was a stir over military regulations regarding how there was only one hairstyle that was allowed for black female hair that's wooly (too-tightly-curled to be pulled into some kind of straight bun), so that their only option is to buzz it unless they want to do hot-iron or chemical straightening. It was therefore a big deal about 10 years ago and again 5 years ago to get the US military to review those rules.

Then there's sensitivity over being asked (or not) by white women trying to be their friends (and a lot of white men who aren't) every day to touch their hair, which is what makes this kind of a word-association thing.

But none of that makes this article not ridiculous. It's some variant of this same "cultural appropriation" bullshit again -- how do they know the game or character designer isn't black (if that should even fucking matter)?

Op
youtu.be/rN2_0G4t9nQ

Japs are weird. They also totally don't understand lots of things we find offensive. So whatever. Don't buy it if it bothers you.

In fairness he didn't say or opine anything. He asked the opinion of his followers, and in the process likely kicked up a twitter shitstorm among them, which probably ended up either contributing more or less to the common understanding, depending on how fucked the resulting replies actually were.

When he gives an opinion it's clear-cut in the form of a joke or just an "Oh my!"

Still waiting for somebody to tell me how she's "black"

She is a fictional character, in a game set in a fictional world. Her skin is dark, not "black". She could be Asian, Eurasian, Middle Eastern, Carribean, Latin, or hell, even just fucking spray-tanned. She IS a Movie Actress, according to her official lore.

Like, if you want to say Sheva from RE5 is Black, I will 100% agree with you. She looks the part in more than just her skin tone, she acts and speaks differently, and her origins put her Ethnicity to be of African descent, which is only possible as it's set in a fictional version of our real world with real history.
If you want to say Alyx Vance, Rochelle, or Elena are black, sure. Once again, there are physical indicators of their genetic heritage beyond their skin-tone alone, and origins behind their characters that showcase this as well.

But we literally don't know shit about Twintelle.
Honestly, I want Nintendo to do a video about her, where she's light-skinned as fuck, and talks about going to get an instant-tan or some shit before the tournament, so people will look back at this shit, and see a knee-jerk they bought into.

basically, yeah