What's wrong with me?

what's wrong with me?
>be average guy
>1 year ago girl is into me
>all chill
>suddenly she says she is not longer into me. weeks later she starts dating a great friend of mine.
fast foward to a month ago
>another girl is into me
>everything is cool
>2 days ago she tells me "sry user we gonna keep things as they are
>she is probably now into another great freind of mine

srsly guys what the fuck. I'm seriously frustrated with myself.

Stop getting with whores. They r just using u to get with your friend

I know this is objectively not true tho.

I thought that said
>1 year old is into me
Kekkers

Where did you first meet the girls? I'll be able to tell if they are whores or not

>caring about women
>has access to the internet
>instead of jerking those retarded feels away
>he chooses to dwell on them, regurgitate them, and hope to stew in them with other faggots who will post their whiney faggot shit in his whiney faggot bitchboi thread
AGE OF INFORMATION
yet everyone is so fucking stupid.

Maybe your friends are more fun or your disnt show interest on the first one and the 2nd one probably isnt sure about her feelings and making things more complicated

the first one was a freind of alot of my friends(including the one she started dating after me)...
The other one I met at a party a long time ago and we started talking again...
pretty basic shit

they both lost interest when I did show interest,that's what's fucking with my mind smh..

How desperate did u get

get new friends too. what fucknig 'bro' starts dating your ex. douches they are.

not munch.both times I took it normally. if anything the girls were seemed far more desperate at the start. I'm just afraid that is right and it just means I'm garbage

Dont trust your friends and your gf. My bros gf cheated on him with a friend. Dont trust a bitch and a friend they will fukk

Lol you are not garbage. Dint let these girls put you down. How old are you and them

I'm 20,one of them was a year older,the other one a year younger.
I know I'm not garbage,just that I'm probably not a suitable person as a boyfreind or wtv.

found the virgin

Lol have you had a gf before. And na your still young. I sometimes think im not a suitable partner but im 21 . thats not it just ppl arent looking for serious relationships at our age or they think like most ppl on here

I have had a girlfreind,but I didn't care for her. I was young and wanted to fuck lol. maybe I'm just getting what I deserve, but it honestly makes me feel like shit. it's not like I was super into these girls,I wasn't looking for anything serious. But the same thing happening twice is something that makes me worry.

>She has dated 2 of your friends
What a fucking hoe. And your "Friends", aren't real friends to you. They're just dick controlled fuckheads

Yeah. Are you my exbf u sound like him hahaha

So what if she's fucked your mates - why are you such a pussy that you haven't dug her out yet?

>Looking back, I would have not been so nice of a friend
>I would have fucked all my mates gfs when they got drunk and all up in my shit

probably not.both of the girls were normies so.
you misread,and no I don't think my freinds are fuckhead. the guy the first girl was into was into her for months before I even knew her.

So you're the beta in the grass friend!

Checkd em

Thanks trying to help here . and im called a freak xp

what? I'm no beta.

Said the beta in protest

Only love freaks

eh