2/19: UFC FN 105 - Dos Santos vs Struve 2
2/25: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/4: UFC 209 - TBA
3/11: UFC FN 107 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Bellator actively bidding on Bader, but Larkin likely to stay in UFC
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/bellator-bidding-for-ufc-free-agent-and-tuf-winner-ryan-bader-but-not-lorenz-larkin

>Dodson offers to replace Caraway against Jimmie Rivera
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/john-dodson-offers-to-replace-bryan-caraway-vs-jimmie-rivera-at-ufc-fight-night-103

>Khalil gets another UFC fight
mmafighting.com/2017/1/4/14169640/khalil-rountree-jr-vs-daniel-jolly-added-to-ufc-fight-night-104

>Hunt says had to accept Overeem fight for financial reasons
mmafighting.com/2017/1/5/14179768/mark-hunt-felt-like-he-had-to-accept-alistair-overeem-fight-or-let-my-family-starve

>Khabib's manager may have posted ultimatum tweet with wrong account
bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/4/14171368/did-khabib-nurmagomedov-manager-tweet-at-tony-ferguson-from-the-wrong-account-ufc-news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iWilRlq6Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im gay

for schaub

dave meltzer

Schaub is God

WHO

Conor McGregor

>dae le wrestlefucking XD

Back to pl*bbit you go

FIRST FOR KING CODY

So /heem/ what's your favorite match ever and why isn't it Guida vs Kawajiri @ Abu dabhi

/jojo/

unbearably whiny cunt
can't wait for grasso to kick her ass

Who would win in a straight up /box/ing match?
No trolling edition

This is quite pleasurable. Can I have more women getting beaten up badly?

Conor McGregor

I'm an architect

aMANda
so manly she loves fucking women

give me more money
give me a new contract
give me free tickets to ufc 206

Definitely floyd

who? Is that UFC?

Good post OP

ngannou

Why are my man's calves bigger than this thighs

meme training

Conor McGregor

threadly reminder that Cerrone is getting SCHOOLED

didn't know this was /failed fighters/ general

>his favorite fighter isn't jbj

Not sure if trolling or just a Conor casual.

be very careful, fampai

we are glad to see you heeming every there one more year

Stop spamming this.

I work on a oil supply boat 4 month each year , while im studying to be a sports psychologist
So school and job, but i earn a years wage in those 4 months

Conor McGregor

Yeah, I'm not some wannabe tough guy loser who wants to self-insert into another tough guy drug addled closeted bum

UFC 196 happened. It was real.

stop posting those fake webms. thanks

if it's a good job why aren't you sharing it with a family member, friend, or acquaintance? lmao @ your life.

I could heem everyone here and twice on sunday

i would like this

How would El Presador do in the UFC?

>fighter of the year

What are you talking about? Everyone I know already knows about this.

>Hey user, you gonna roll with me or what?

Conor McGregor

Nice. You should post pics on /n/ sometime. Good to know there's another maritime bro in here.

I thought you had a post, bro?

is he ok???

Stop telling me what to do.

What the fuck is this? Do Americans actually consider this entertainment? And why is Dana doing in? Is he that much of a show-off? Because it certainly doesn't pay for itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iWilRlq6Sg

Reminder that BJ at +375 is literally free booze money for a month if you're smart

i want to work with a scandi fight camp at some point when im done, Frontline or Mjolnir hopefully

Whats up with numale twerps like you putting question marks at the end of statements?

Are you tryna brag that my post you reported got removed? Wow youre so cool you totally Mike Perry'd me.

Leave him alone

Lookin for a fight is awesome you fucking goof

This is for MMA discussion no one is here to see you shitpost about your life on a fucking dock.

>being an alcoholic
>betting on a 40 year old man who hasn't won a fight in 7 years

im only on Sup Forums and /fit/
mabye ill check out /n/
Never even thought about that board

Post some besties from 2016

It's not that bad of a show at all honestly, actually far better than most shit on these days

Do you not watch TV?

>Kona handpicks his opponents

what did you mean by this exactly?

That's Seinfeld compared to most shit that's on TV

>his favorite fighter isn't the one who won half of his fights by eyepoking

ftfy

Cringe when I see his head snap back onto the canvas. That shit just isn't good

He chose Eddie Alvarez to become Champion so he could fight him ffs
Did the same with Aldo but played the long game and made him win the title years ago

Not really, didn't have a TV for last 10 years, and I'm 22.

>Whats up with numale twerps like you putting question marks at the end of statements?
>Are you tryna brag that my post you reported got removed? Wow youre so cool you totally Mike Perry'd me.

Is this a call out to Mighty Mouse?

Shut the fuck up, losers. I'm trying to hook up my /heem/ bros. I'd rather lash cargo with a dude from here than some 55 year old black woman off the streets of Compton.

Oh look its this fatfuck loser again. Remember when adan tried spamming this pic and talking shit and then it came out he's 220 pounds? I wonder how fat you are, you pathetic bitch.

Honda's face is an actual feeling when you see theese knockouts - first dead serious and a smile afterwards cuz we watch this this shit specially for this moments.

this isnt nearly as good when its just Edmund, to really experience the full scale of the artwork you need the comparison between Edmund and Ali.

This was such a shitshow of a fight kek

Yeah I kinda thought so, that's just the kind of shit that's on western televisions and like I said that's the better of it. These reality TV sort of shows are quite popular.

If this is your first exposure to anything of this ilk it's obvious why you don't "get" it, but in itself Lookn' for a Fight isn't that bad. Yeah there's a lot of bullshit but they do actually go look at prospects and fights which is sort of cool.

You can also see Dana's vacation house in that episode which looks cool af and the goofmeister himself rides around on a Go Kart

There's some absolute bollocks on these days but lookin' for a fight is one of the few shows I actually watch every now and again

Based dockbro giving no fucks

Wow bro you are just so fucking cool. You make $170k a year doing IT work and you havent had a TV in years. Man I wish I was as intelligent and sophisticated as you.

Requesting webm of rogane making gorilla lips at nunes' slam piece's weigh in

Watching Big Nig Brunson get heemed is one of my favourite UFC moments of 2016.

>Fuck that, Mighty Mouse, you're taking everything I worked for motherfucker .Imma fight your fuking ass. You know what's the real fight, what's the real money fight me. Not these clowns that you already punked at the octagon. Ain't nobody wants to see that. You know you can beat them already. It's an easy fight. You want the real shit. Right here at the docks

Conor McGregor

I honestly can't believe that shit is real

It seems more like a cheeky edit someone made to take the piss

Can people stop pretending to be Dockbro please

Imagine being such a miserably depressed former fat kid daddy issue dock dwarf that you desperately try to recruit friends off an autism simulator while desperately trying to keep up the guise of a happy life

Imagine

Stop projecting.

I've been off Sup Forums the past few weeks. I remember Dock Bro's initial post, but did anything else come of it?

Dude this is stuff he's literally told us

Let's fucking discuss mma you teenage faggots. I made a post about favorite matches and got no replies; you'd rather talk about shit like this instead. Fucking idiots

Hey man, i'm not fat

/GRASSO/

He literally said he was a former fat kid with daddy issues? He literally said he was a manlet? Nah I dont think he said any of that. I think he posted a pic of himself on a scale that reads 144 and that's it.

Conor McGregor

so one of the fastest riders in the motocross world did a first today, showed up to the season opener press conference in a suit which is unheard of in this sport, said he wanted the sport "to look more professional"

he also got a ton of social media focus and buzz because of it

the mcgregor effect ladies and gentleman lmao

Lol, dude, that's literally what your loverboy said