youtube.com/watch?v=4Z-hgiQ-GRE
pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=53
youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496571841903.webm
fotogenerator.npocloud.nl/
i.4cdn.org/s4s/1496666255540.png
steamcommunity.com/id/Bitethedusto/
youtube.com/watch?v=crGXmzi9CQE
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/232825380824809472/321382348648349696/occcoccoococococococ.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinewood_derby
youtube.com/watch?v=rbALdHPjmR0
youtu.be/Yavx9yxTrsw
youtu.be/rob4cV-KeKY
strawpoll.me/13116602
youtu.be/Qzo8Vug7TZk?t=6m54s
github.com/Martin-Laclaustra/rc-switch#protocollessreceiver
github.com/merlokk/WiFiManager
youtube.com/watch?v=HPfGN9BMp7s
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/171119900440526849/320364627512786946/mememaskot4.jpeg
youtu.be/OyuAt-_Nj_o
steamcommunity.com/id/Illest446
store.steampowered.com/app/550/Left_4_Dead_2/
youtu.be/LZDJUTYDiq8
bransontrilakesnews
store.steampowered.com/app/202970/Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_II/
youtube.com/watch?v=OZA9ZxzpH78
youtube.com/watch?v=QYgGY6QosjA&ab_channel=DankMemes
steamcommunity.com/id/Funkerino/
youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
pixelcanvas.io/@37,-30
youtu.be/31TjJeEPAnc
youtube.com/watch?v=q6RNkACyZmQ
m.liveleak.com/view?i=811_1495498793
youtu.be/QdNEtVH9bZE
kissanime.ru/Anime/Naruto-Shippuuden-Dub/Episode-081-Sad-News?id=99102&s=beta
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/georgia-food-stamps/
youtube.com/watch?v=Of9kHpCv1ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z-hgiQ-GRE

Morning. Around 7:53 a.m in The Gorge. A dry, uncomfortable wind was blowing past the last skyscraper in the city. Location: a place that a bad hombre would call “The Concrete Jungle”. About a mile out from these buildings, what appeared to be a stoic black rock mumbled to another, very similar looking object. My improved tappings were able to pick up a short conversation between the objects, and their personal thoughts.

“No, it’s not going to work. We shouldn't have come here at all.”

“Oh, bite me, Randy,” the other rocky object muttered back. “You're just freaking out because of the weather. Hot wind always screws with the mind.”

Randy huffed, but said nothing. He knew he would get nowhere arguing, as Chazz never seemed to shut up when it came to arguments. It’s futile to try to speak rationally to Chazz when he's already made up his mind.

They both looked onwards for a while longer, until Chazz darted forward at inhuman speed. Randy was conflicted for a moment. It doesn't feel right, he thought to himself, it doesn't feel right at all. He picked up his bag and ran after his partner.

If you have ever seen a common trash rat run, then you know for yourself how fast it can be. If you have not, just know that if a rat were human sized, it would be capable of running as fast as the average car on a freeway.

If a rat were, say, twelve feet tall, then you might reach the speed of a nice sports car. This was the size of both of the rats in question.

“Rats?” you may be thinking to yourself. “They're rats? This is the most ridiculous exposition I've ever read, and the most lazy by any author I've ever read--”

And here I would have to stop you. See, I have a very reasonable explanation for the rat people. But that would be spoiling. So embrace the oddities of this cataclysmic libretto, and allow me to be your guide in this “futuristic and advanced utopia”.

Its the beginning to a shitty fiction story that I'm writing.

More?

ebc6585002495790

8GYFS2XMP-LF66D1K0S-5EBGVXRLX-75D7KZ7EM-BKPQNB1NC-CJJDVFV9M

pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=53

wtf user

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA

hecc

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496571841903.webm

Contition

Whoops

>734882925▶
>CTRL V
i.4cdn.org/s4s/1496666255540.png

george harrisons les paul in revolution?

you lot can thx me later
>Snap Teens .net

steamcommunity.com/id/Bitethedusto/

Can't post it without cheating because its a dropbox link to lots of cheezy pizza... oh well...

youtube.com/watch?v=crGXmzi9CQE

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/232825380824809472/321382348648349696/occcoccoococococococ.png

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinewood_derby

youtube.com/watch?v=rbALdHPjmR0

lmao were you just in a reddit argument or something?

youtu.be/Yavx9yxTrsw

finland vs russia

>empty
:(

youtu.be/rob4cV-KeKY

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh look it's the forever virgin thread again

In this thread lonely kissless virgins jerk off onto random printed pictures or the occasional smart phone screen.

This method will surely yield no females as there is nothing about this practice that is attractive. Seriously are you fucking 12?

awesome

strawpoll.me/13116602

Patrick Mackay

orlando shooter in bp oil commercial

youtu.be/Qzo8Vug7TZk?t=6m54s

sausage hash

[env:nodemcuv2]
framework = arduino
platform = espressif8266
board = nodemcuv2
build_flags = -Wl,-Tesp8266.flash.512k0.ld
lib_deps =
AsyncMqttClient
Adafruit NeoPixel @1.0.6
Adafruit DHT Unified
github.com/Martin-Laclaustra/rc-switch#protocollessreceiver
github.com/merlokk/WiFiManager

Auto Sticker General

adieu

Wat muss, dat muss

youtube.com/watch?v=HPfGN9BMp7s

Χατζηφραγkέτα

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/171119900440526849/320364627512786946/mememaskot4.jpeg

youtu.be/OyuAt-_Nj_o

Dyatlov Pass

Drop boxes dont get checked?

steamcommunity.com/id/Illest446

Joanna Kulig

had this pic in ctrl+v

Cal Chuchesta

Bryant Myers Ft. Bad Bunny

How to become one of the cool kids

[4-6 09:24] 矢の好き: But that's actually also a problem with humanity
They don't believe in a god as easily anymore, and churches like ours somehow work better than churches like yours, which isn't mean as praise to either, but towards the stupidity of people
[4-6 10:33] 矢の好き: On a less bitchy note
I love the enthusiasm and dedication of the people here

Soreng

Dumbledore and Voldemort

had this in ctrl+v

부디 나를 살해

RINO

store.steampowered.com/app/550/Left_4_Dead_2/

Joyo British

ListBox

Unmute me

BANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANG BANG

youtu.be/LZDJUTYDiq8

bransontrilakesnews com/news_free/article_3fb968ca-4979-11e7-b5ed-bb91644ba9aa.html

ylyl

store.steampowered.com/app/202970/Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_II/

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

W2G87

youtube.com/watch?v=OZA9ZxzpH78

youtube.com/watch?v=QYgGY6QosjA&ab_channel=DankMemes

steamcommunity.com/id/Funkerino/

Shadow of Mordor

Implicit Association Test

Report this as spam when you see it. For all of us. Fuck this cancer. It's a virus.

¿Por qué no muestras tus tetas o GTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

pixelcanvas.io/@37,-30

youtu.be/31TjJeEPAnc
>How to deep fry water.

The Wire s04e04

Hermannstadt

youtube.com/watch?v=q6RNkACyZmQ

m.liveleak.com/view?i=811_1495498793

The Zombiest Adventures

youtu.be/QdNEtVH9bZE

kissanime.ru/Anime/Naruto-Shippuuden-Dub/Episode-081-Sad-News?id=99102&s=beta

Why does this format look familiar?

.iam Sup Forumsutists

mmmm------m
---------m------m
mmmmmmm
m------m---------
m------mmmm

So Ra No Wo To

Thousands Cured Of Poverty After Georgia Introduces Work-For-Food-Stamp Requirement
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/georgia-food-stamps/

haptic feedback

Saudade

>5678
i am a very boring person

youtube.com/watch?v=Of9kHpCv1ts