SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

I'm afraid of public judgment so i live in the shadow in the background where no one notice my existence

are you a serial killer pedophile or something?

maybe?

every time I see a girl I like Im imagening how we go sexy togeter but I never do enything (virgin 17y)

virgin 21 y

my mother used to rape me as a teenager, cant get erections anymore, 37 years now.

I'm a dyed in the wool liberal but I secretly hate SJWs and I'm not politically correct. I'm just completely aware of my own bias and prejudices and make an informed decision to acknowledge these as opinions and not force my perspective on anyone by way of law.

My cousin and I went to a party got really fucked up. Saw that she went upstairs alone to take a break. Decide to take one too. Shes passed out, try to wake her up but she doesnt. Get some perverted thoughts. I think I could easily fuck her and live out my incest fantasies and she would have no idea it happened. Sit and think on it. Decide why the fuck not. Get her naked and I fuck the shit out of her. I must've fucked her for about an hour and came about 5 times. Best night of my life

Have a fantasy of getting a bliwjob from an older dude while I look at pics of girls

That doesn't sound liberal at all. They are ALL ABOUT forcing their opinions on others. That's like half the appeal.

any photos of that or of her?

I had sex with a mare

i had sex with my sister when i was 7 years old

I did a MFF threesome with my girlfriend last week now it's time to do MFM threesome this week.

how old she was?

lol yoda

did u make babby?

I can see sth beutiful in every girl but Then i want to fuck Them all

I have an addiction to fuck all my friends gfs. Idk how to stop.

i have a collection of stolen panties i like to smell/wear

virgin 20 y, i feel it

it sucks huh

4!

i almost started dating my crush 2 years ago but fucked it up. now we're best friends but i can't let go of my crush for her

it hurts Sup Forums. she was pretty much perfect for me and I fucked it up cos I was scared.

People just keep getting affraid of me for some reason, I've been alone since I have memory, I don't know why nor do any one would tell why am I so scary. I know I'm nice enough to have human contact, nonetheless people keep running away at some point. Most doesn't even have a reason to be scared, they just are.

I secretly jack my dog off

Let's see a picture of you and then maybe we can decide why?

You need to smile more

But were you perfect for her?

I let my 9yo niece shower with me a little while ago. Nothing sexual or anything, have done it before quite a few times before also.

does he return the favor?

I think so. A few friends knew she had a thing for me but didn't tell me / when they did I didn't believe it.

I've come a long way since but it still hurts.

ok. i got hard in wonder woman movie 5 times

Just wait it out and you can get sloppy seconds.

Only recently, dude. I'm 41 and it's never been this bad.

I mean, I strongly believe in equal rights for all but that doesn't mean I want to hang out with all or have to deal with all if I can avoid it.

But then you've got these really, what I consider, unhelpful people forcing their shit down everyone's throat. Like, personally, I used to work with a trans-someone who had personal pronouns and the whole thing but she was also a PhD and a game designer and an educator and was just a really sweet hippie type. I remembered to call "her" zer or zee... because I felt like it. Trying to make the whole world learn a new set of pronouns for every person they interact with? Holy shit. This is just autism. You can't make me use a word you made up. If I like you and you prefer it, I will, otherwise you're going to have to deal with being accidentally called an improperly-placed him or her.

But this is too right for my left friends and too left for my righties so I just keep my mouth shut most of the time.

I'm a liberal and I could give a rat's ass what you think, faggot

pretty much this image

i choked a boy to death when i was 10 while visiting a country town, his dad got arested and is still in jail, the prick deserved.

Not the only one Sup Forumsrother.

Same,I always imagine me and her in scenerios were we get together and have sex,but it never happens

No but I'm working his ass open slowly

what did he do to you?

Anyone want to hear the story about how I violated my blacked out aunt at a New Years Eve party?

sure, why not

already did that, didn't worked much, but I keep smiling because why shouldn't I

tried to rape my little brother 2 times, he also throwed a brick at me

same dude, I've got about 15 pairs from around 5 different girls

Its the opposite for me people feel pity on me and are nice to me because of it.I hated when people feel pety on me

Try for clean shaven

I don't think you look bad at all dude, you've got a pretty friendly face too I'd say. Which means it's probably either mannerisms or your own self doubt holding you back

how old he was

I feel you user. I'm 42 and I'm not right enough for the righties and not quite left enough for the lefties. I just want to tell everyone to chill and have some damn common sense.

I'm not sure if I lost my virginity or not. My dick went inside a pussy but I didn't felt pleasure. So I never had an orgasm. My ex on the other hand had multiple orgasms. Explanation for this?

I hate going outside because i feel like people are looking at me and judging me every second.This is also why i don't try new things

I went to prostitutes 4 times, and I regret 3/4.
I've found dirty panties outside (lost/forgotten/dumped), took them, washed them, wore them, got VERY turned on.
I keep having super gay fantasies despite feeling romantic attraction to girls only. I'm often on the verge of acting it out and kinda hate myself for it.

11 or 12

>I just want to tell everyone to chill and have some damn common sense.
Same, my dude. Luckily, Generation Z is so much more level-headed. My son is a member and, frankly, if he's any indication we might see an uptick in common sense. And he's not alone. These kids just see extremism as ridiculous and fanatical.

You like dick up your ass

Yeah I can see why people don't stick around...

you're asexual

I'm attracted to Asian women who are at least 15 years older than I am (28).

I also hate being ignore.It makes feel like im stupid and people don't appreciate me.

don't you feel sorry for his dad?

How do you feel when you see a dick?You may be gay

Yeah... I guess I'd hate that too, I do prefer loneliness to pity.
I look younger, helps meeting new people
Thanks! Perhaps mannerisms for some reason, I worked on that self doubt already. I can say most people fail to commune with one another just out of pure self doubt.
It's funny because I've even helped others overcome that self doubt and other selfesteem problems, yet, I still have that "something" that makes people feel off.

I like to fuck my sons girlfriends.

why do you say that?

why do you like to lie on the internet?

Ey man, even if it doesn't work out, simply talking to her could help out in the long run. She's a person too.

Current girlfriend/every girl I've been with or fucked started out as just friends

That's because you're a millennial faggot

I doubt it because I definitely was sexually attracted to her

Picturea or it didn't happen

You sure about that?

Me too. I am economically a democrat and (mostly) socially a democrat, but I fucking hate SJWs, third wave feminism, and hypocritical democrats. I think both sides are extremist, hypocritical, juvenile, and stupid, and i wish people would just follow science and treat people EQUALLY. Not "all white men are rapists", EQUALLY. We are all a bunch of self aware cells who have evolved in order to fuck and make more of themselves. Life, in a sense, doesnt exist in ny eyes. Morals are essentially a byproduct of evolution in my eyes, hence why i dont go around killing people. There is truly no meaning of life, although people can make their own meaning, as well as our bodies and brains genetically evolving to prolong the existence of our offspring. I also believe in global warming/climate change and we must stop it in order to prolong the existence of our offspring (as well as it being "morally good" to save the world).

Very

the only thing i feel is how bad the police and justice is, i feel i could have killed more kids that way and never get caught, i'm not a psycho tho, it was horrible.

I let my bf fantasies about my 6year old cousin in bed

I'm very skinny for my age and height, but I fucking love fat women.

I am one of the most renowned engineer in my country, an eastern European one. I have tons of money, nice cars, cocaine, and sluts, but I have no one to tell my worries. No parents, no family members. My life is beautiful from the outside, but hollow from the inside. I feel like I am becoming more and more distant from normal thinking.

Climate change. Come on. We have no idea what the earth's cycle is like, we have only been keeping accurate records of Temps for a very short time

thats fucking amazing

why do you love it? i find them so disgusting.

I can't cum from my bf anymore after fucking his friends big dick

Fat sex is the best sex: there's a lot more to play with, more moving parts, and I really feel like I'm getting pounded when a BBW's on top of me, not to mention the waves/ripples when I'm hitting it from behind. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

I dont feel anything. Titts and booty get me hard

I have fucked my own step sister once. She was drunk, and I had gf in those times. Worst feeling ever.

Yeah we both get off on it. He's way older then me also so it's hot.

Except we do. We understand how extreme changes in ambient temperature over a period of time affects soil composition. When we take soil samples from excavation sites, we can pretty accurately judge what the climate in the area was like based on the composition of the soil layer.

I steal my mom's dildo when she is away and fuck myself in the ass with it.
>Feels good man.

Sick Bitch

Funny thing is. In the 70's they said we were going into a deep freeze. It's all shit. Just about the money.

What does that even mean?

I was at my family's New Years Eve party this past new years and I would say over 75% of my family was blacked out.I was really drunk but able to keep my composure. Anyways it was around 1AM and people were either still heavily drinking or passing out. My aunt went to the living room which is on the opposite side of this HUGE house my uncle owns. I called her name because I thought she was awake but she didnt respond, that's when I got the idea to start touching her. I shook her first to see if she'd wake up and of course she was completely out, my family likes to drink themselves to the point of incoherency. So I thought I'd be a fool not to try my luck. I laid my hand on her ass and she didn't move, then I gently grabbed it and still nothing happened. I was in pajama bottoms so I sat down right next to her and started to hesitantly fap while groping her ass, I was diamonds. Want to hear the rest? I almost get caught haha My aunt is 31, and half latina and a small build. She's a total bombshell

When I was 15 I gave oral sex to a 9yo girl on several occasions

Then production levels for all things boomed as industries were thriving, causing and even higher amount of greenhouse gases to be released into the atmosphere with the construction of every new factory, every new car, etc. Whew, crisis averted.

Oh wait. How do we reverse the process?

Have a third nipple, its pretty small looks like a birthmark.

Please continue

Laughable

I bust a nut in my pants once

i lied about my first gf

Good, that was the intent.
Now, how about you address the seriousness of it, instead of being "woke" as the kids these days call it.

Back in my day, we called people like you crackpots.