3 years.
Best thing i ever did.
I have so much energy.

I've seen vaginas giving birth... and I still fuck them

yeah but thats because you're a looney cunt

Because I don't have a manbun

i dont drink milk nigga. you cant scare me with that

Cause Murder is delicious

Because I don't care about the pain and suffering of animals. We can't stop that amongst people, why put energy into stopping it with food?

Vegan for 1.5 years after watching some Vegan Gains, Earthlings and Cowspiracy

Retarded logic.

At least I'm not a vegan. You can't eat honey because it's "enslaving bees".

but what if the dog is a republican?

the retarded part isnt to eat animals per se, sure its grose and immoral but its wasting more resources than we get out as meat that is retarded

I respect your opinion but I'm still gonna eat meat, not to piss you off but because I just wanna.

Eating animals isn't immoral, the way we do it is immoral.

you lot can thx me later
>Snap Teens .net

This isn't India, we have plenty of food and taking up more resources to produce a superior quality of food isn't a problem.

Not to mention the nonsense rules veganism has. Can't eat shellfish even though they are barely alive. Hell oysters, clams, mussels, etc. don't even have a central nervous system so they can't experience pain in the way we know it.

These pro-vegan and pro-Paleo cartoons are pure autism.

Animals were meant to kill other animals sometimes in cruel ways.

That's why tigers are fast and have sharp teeth, why angler fish have glowing, dangling balls in front of their mouths, and why humans have thumbs. We are also animals, just like every other creature.

We were meant to eat meat, it is part of our evolution as a species. We have just gotten significantly better at it than everyone else.

because fuck animals

The problem of water shortages in many developed nations is because we use too much of it to grow food/water to animals, that WILL be a big problem in the near future..

I love all animals

Especially with gravy or mustard.

I like hot dogs and McDonalds too though, even if it isn't real meat

leave, not because you're not a vegan, but because your 'joke' was just awful, go far away and never come back

>yeah I guess I could do without meat, I don't really like hurting animals, and you can still get plenty of protein and amino acids from milk, cheese, and other things that can be harmlessly produced
>NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU BIGOT
>why?
>BECAUSE I SAID SO REEEEEEE

vegans are fags and their ruined their own movement

Nah. I'm gonna stand in the doorway and eat ribs instead

been vegetarian since age 13, havent tuned vegan cause i fucking love the taste of cheese and stuff and there aint similar tasting plant based things for all the shit i enjoy eating. But I don't drink milk or wear leather stuff or shit like that. hopefully switch some day but not now

Because I am a real man? A real man will never substitute delicious protein for fucking vegetables. Go back to sticking your carrots and cucumbers up your ass OP.

And meat will become more expensive to produce and make up a smaller portion of our diet because of that increased cost.

Which isn't a bad thing, I tend to do a couple meatless days a week and am lucky enough to live in an area where most of my protein comes from fresh seafood. I eat red meat rarely enough that I can afford to buy grassfed from small local farms and my sister raises birds. I slaughter the for her and get enough to last me about half a year plus fresh eggs.

Not every meat eater is sweating while downing a porthouse covered in bacon. The simple fact remains that I like meat enough that I'm fine with killing an animal to get to it.

To be fair the dairy industry is why we have the veal industry. Now don't get me wrong, I love veal but you can't get a cow to milk without getting it pregnant and having it give birth. You just take the baby away and keep milking them until they need a dry period to recover. Then you start the process over again.

Yes you clearly are. When all meat gets banned you will be the one who is looked down upon and shunned. Hopefully deemed a savage and kicked out from real society.

>We have just gotten significantly better at it than everyone else.
when is the last time you killed an animal and then had it for dinner you faggot? Killing 800k chicken daily in a tiny fucking slaughterhouse is very natural right? buying this shit for 50c in a shitty store is cool hm

There's loads of cats, dogs and pigeons out there

I dated a vegan girl for about a month. Wonderful girl, very friendly and very intelligent. But everything is a fucking chore with vegans.

Can't have popcorn at the movies, because butter is made with milk which comes from oppressed cows. (its not even real butter ffs)

Can't go to this restaurant, they don't have anything vegan (and they give money to the Establishment!!!)

Can't make her dinner because I don't have a stockpile of clif bars and kale smoothie mixes.

Can't bring her to family things because she will be hungry the whole time and be uncomfortable with all the "why aren't you eating anything?" questions, since I'm not about to explain to my family why my girlfriend believes in dumb bullshit, and she probably wouldn't either.

I appreciate that some people care about animal rights, even though they probably care more than the animals do (like how lots of vegans are also white people who wear BLM shirts and have dreads for some fucking reason). But if you want to pretend to help a cause while not being a fucking pain in the ass to everyone else, be a vegetarian, and just cut *actual meat* out of your diet.

I'm a member of PETA -
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals.

Human nature buddy. Kill or be killed. I will not be the one who is killed. Gotta teach these animals their place in the food chain.

There is a difference between a prey animal and a predator animal. We don't eat dogs and cats cause they are not prey. There are only a few predator animals that we eat

Because I've never had a need to.

so edgy, never heard that before

Steak and chicken are delicious. Nothing can compared to a properly seared strip steak.
On a side note, people drinking milk should be castrated

/thread

We as a species have become extremely efficient at killing animals for meat, so efficient that we raise animals purely for the sole reason of harvesting and killing them.

I didn't say it was morally acceptable, but evolutionarily, we are the superior species.

Go sit on your leather couch and put your feet up on your wooden coffee table and tell yourself how much you care about animals and the environment.

Just had a bacon egg sandwich with mayo

Get at me

would you be fine with getting killed by a stronger human? Is that also human nature? just curious

this 1000 times

hot opinions ya got there, faggot

Name one meal superior to steak. It can be anything, even other cuts of meat

If this was the stone age or some shit yeah. Still have to worry about niggers though. And if we all ate plants there would be none left. So you would rather starve to death so animals can live?

we have become efficient at many fucking stupid things. We drain our resources and fuck things up. Is that a good thing, something to be proud of?

Also, I don't own a single leather product but that's not the point

I add one year of being an omnivore for every time you post this thread.

This.

At least i have the decency to feel guilty for it. Peoples hypocrisy is so fucking thick on this issue. If i were to humanely kill and eat a cat, people would lose there fucking minds, but they so no problem with murdering cows and pigs by the billions.

You talking about predator killing predator which goes against the natural order

Mmmm

*see

This makes me happy inside.

so nowadays the human nature is worthless. but it also matters because it's the reason we're allowed to kill animals mindlessly? right now animals eat the plants we could eat. The production of 1kg meat comes with a pretty big price. We have WAY to many animals to feed in order to kill them and throw most of them in the trash afterwards.. and we probably have too many humans on this planet aswell man

Because i don't need a shitty moral high horse to feel better about myself every time i meet other people

Ever heard of China, Faggot?

>if we kill and eat cat
What are you talking about? People already raise cats to eat them in certain countries.

Meat is meat. Do I want the animal to suffer? No. Do I want to devour their flesh to the bone? Yes.

Because I'm not gay

As I explained, it may not be morally acceptable, but a bunch of vegan hippie manbun fags are a fart in a hurricane in thinking that not eating meat or animal biproducts will stop the meat industry, or even mildly reduce its impact.

Everything you do contributes to the destruction of the natural world. You're probably on a phone or a laptop, made with materials mined from a third world country. You charge it from a power outlet, that energy probably came from burning cheap coal. You wash your hands in the sink and shit in a toilet, contributing to your local groundwater contamination. You probably live in or near a well-developed area, where all the animals have probably either died off or fled so you could have a nice warm comfortable home, heated by burning crude oil.

Keep telling yourself that going vegan is you cleansing your hands of your moral dirtiness. The exhaust from your car says otherwise.

Its exploitation, if a bee hive gets infected by some shit the whole bee farm will be exterminated even tough most of the bees would survive.

My girlfriend of 6 months is vegan, not so much because of morals but the fact it just doesn't appetise her and she thinks it's pretty weird as a whole (like mixing chicken and cow fluids to make pancakes etc).

Obviously I've cut way down on my meat eating and am thankful for it as it's healthier and has good benefits.

The chore bit I get though, eating out isn't too hard because of a lot more places supporting veganism, but for days out and stuff we usually pack food ourselves.

I'm in america you fucking retarded faggots, and here they would freak the fuck out.

>(like mixing chicken and cow fluids to make pancakes etc)
so do you have a girl that doesn't cook, or does she only apply retarded reductivism to a few particular ingredients
because protip, cooking is fucking weird

Your mother is a whore.

Because I'm not a cum gargling faggot

Because I eat good food

Movies have nachos witch are vegan.

Go to vegan restaurant or a vegan friendly one, not that hard to find.

Dont need that stuff to make good tasting vegan food.

Your family is retarded if they think veganism is dumb.

No wonder it lasted only 1 month you are one stupid cunt.

Stop with this bait young man it's time to put you down for your nappy! You can't get essential protein from eating just plants. Plus they taste like dog shit.

found the newfag

Because humans are not herbivores.

That being said, i'm pretty close to being a vegetarian, but full blown veganism is just an extremist thing. Many vegans will defend their diet even when it's pretty obvious that the human diet was never meant to be this strict.

I also have a deadly nut allergy, so i couldn't go full vegan even if i wanted to, since so many vegan meat replacement contains a shit ton of walnuts and pecans.

Also, i hear some vegans out there seem be taking a nosedive towards being delusional and believing that gluten-free food equals vegan+ super-health-food, and not something that only people with actual medically diagnosed Coeliac disease should be eating.
Gluten free is NOT health food, you dumb fucking vegan sheep...

wtf. you must have some crazy strong thumb with a huge claw or some shit if you think we evolved thumbs to kill animals with it and then saying therefore we eat meat. Frugivores have fingers and thumbs to pick fruit, not to kill a buffalo by shoving your thumb in its ass

That's an Asian ass.

AKA flat as a board.

All the fruits you eat have to be pollinated at one point. So technically you are exploiting also bees.

Nachos have cheese on them you fucktard, that's not vegan.

I'm not spending $20 on a plate of kale.

Vegan food is fucking disgusting. Ever have quinoa? It's horrible.

My family is a bunch of bostonian massholes, vegans are fucking aliens to them.

Vegans are retarded, delusional hippie fucktards.

She cooks for me lots, not really what the point you're making is? Did you miss the part where I said she's vegan?

Muh cavemen and tigers eat meat so its justified to breed and kill billions of animals while there is no need for it. You are one special retard.

Vegan gains
>If you eat meat you're no different than a psychopath.

Real top notch intellectual...

Because, although I sympathize with the cause (but some vegans can be extremely obnoxious), I like cheese and meal with meat a lot. I'm French.

I've cut cheap low quality industrial processed meat, like kebabs, fastfoods or frozen steaks, and most dairy. I eat meat once a week on average.

I mostly reduced the meat intake for sustainability reasons. Don't really care about animal suffering that much honnestly, I killed my first chicken when I was 8. As long as it doesn't come to the level of fuckery of industrialized meat farms. Or if it's as good as foie gras.

I've been vegan for 7 years here in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, and I'm here to tell you, it has not been worth it in any way. Huge fucking hassle to even feed yourself, it's so expensive, and restaurants are impossible. But I'm too disgusted by animal products to ever go back. So now I have to live the rest of my days as a vegan. Learn from my doom. I am your motherfucking Jacob Marley, telling you it's not fucking worth it.

Yeah it is justified. We are the superior species.

Wrong. We don't eat dogs/cats because we domesticated them to be useful and their personalities are great.
Cows and chickens literally don't do shit other than produce food.

If vegans just advocated lessening portion sizes and stopped preaching and name calling maybe people would have more time for them.

Imagine a world where we all stop eating animals and everything is beautiful.

Oh no all those cows ate our veg and that tiger ate a cow on our broccoli patch and then killed our baby

>their personalities

A dog doesn't have a personality, people think their animals have personalities but they don't have a brain that is intelligent enough to develop a personality. Your dog only loves you because you give it food, and it thinks all humans it "loves" will give it food.

>You can't get essential protein from eating just plants
you're a stupid nigger my friend.

Order it without or with hotsauce.

Vegan placed don't offer boring food, there is a ton of good tasting food with vegan mock meats.

Never had that i'm sure it sucks but you clearly don't had good tasting vegan food. There is a lot of good vegan food out there that taste meat like.

Carnists who make so much dumb excuses are asshole cunts.

A superior species that just needs that XL Big Mac with extra bacon. Who cares about carbon dioxide from cow shit killing the planet when we can have ourselves a happy meal while hardening an artery.

Been a firefighter for 6 years and a vegan for 1 year. I have a lot more energy and I dropped weight but still have muscle. This lifestyle has helped me with my job having more energy. You guys should give it a try.

Because I like meat.

Looks like a tight fit ass to me. Superior to flabby fat asses all day

everyone should be vegan. so much better!

Because I choose not to.

>vegan nazi
Well shit.

well she's eating combinations of literal plant genitals grown in fields where billions of creatures have died from pesticides, seasoned with spices produced using bone char, cooked with resources extracted from the deaths of additional billions
that's not even starting on soy toxins

yet somehow milk is so le weird xd