I hear there are some racist people on this website

I hear there are some racist people on this website.

Is it true?

Nope, not true.

Thought as much, good day sir/madam

no, we are not racists cuz racism is a crime, and only black people commit crimes

No, you nigger.

Only on Sup Forums

I'm not racist you porch monkey

>Only on Sup Forums
Oh you sweet innocent child you.
You have much to learn about this world.

Yes.

>Only on Sup Forums
You're new here aren't you?

I agree that racism is a crime but not that only black people commit them. It seem your thoughts are wondering or you wear very heavily tinted glasses. I would urge u to stop immediate if it's the latter.

"""racist"""

Those are 8gaggers. True oldfag anons are helpful, productive members of the workforce.

I hoped as much but I know you didn't mean to type that racial slur. Your computer or phone must be infected with malicious software that changes what you type. I would urge you to seek help immediately.

Niggers cost me my job.

That type of degenerate ghetto crap has no place here.

I would think so but i have no porch nor do i belong to that branch of the hominid genus. Perhaps this was an attempt to use language with racial connotations, although i know you are better than that :)

It seems your device is suffering from a malicious software that changes no to yes and yes to no. You should see someone about it immediately. No thanks required!

Yes. Can't fucking stand white people. Fucking fat lazy pos

Again it would appear that your device is suffering form a very corrupting malicious software. That racial was not typed by you on purpose i know. You should seek help for this as soon as possible :)

I know you don't mean that. There must be something affecting your perception. Take the rest of the day off, rest and i'm sure you will feel better soon enough!

We welcome all Roody-poo's