Should I be worried...

Should I be worried? Sup Forumsros im high as fuck right now and my girlfriend who for the moment is in another country with her parents just disappeared while we were texting, even though her snapchat score kept increasing throughout the time. Hours later she texts me that she took mdma(shes never ever talk about this before, shes not even into drugs), and that she is tripping hard. She says she is at home and took it alone. Its the first time shes taking anything other than weed. How should I approach her? Is this suspicious/red flag? Never thought she'd be this impulsive

She's found someone else for sure

Lol

looks like you got cucked op

Don't worry, I'm sure Chad will take good care of her while you guys are apart.

How should I approach her about this?

>She says she is at home and took it alone

Woah arnt drugs illegal maybe she was sc the police apologising

Cut her out of your life like the cancer she is.

/thread

check snapchat stories to confirm whoring then this.

>my girlfriend who for the moment is in another country with her parents

She isn't even in the same country. Just get a new girlfriend.

She just told me she feels bad and has nothing that would hurt me

Text her back, tell her you don't have time to chat, drinking with some people. Send her a picture of some girls ass.

For posting spam links. Gee, fucking thanks, mister.

I would say, "Really?, that's degenerate as fuck, have fun getting your asshole ripped open later tonight you dumb fucking cunt".

lol at these stupid nigs what think OP has a girlfriend...

>high

drank some of mommy's amaretto.

Just because nobody will ever love you doesn't mean it's true for everyone else.

what you can do:

.) go full autismo and accuse her of cheating while she is still tripping

.) wait till she comes back in the country and have a talk where you express your concerns honestly

.) wait till she wakes up tomorrow and ask her if she really took it alone, pretending to be concerned for her saftey.

.) masturbate

Who gave it to her?

I have no idea

Trips of truth.

take advantage of those rampant love hormones and make her send you nasty videos.
if she doesn't it means she doesn't like you and is probably getting stuffed by bbc (or arab dick if she's in europe)

>Should I be worried?
No. I doubt she could lie on MDMA.
If she says she's alone, trust her.
She's going to have depleted serotonin for a few days/weeks afterwards, though. That's the only danger.

Just tell her to write down her thoughts and feelings, it'll make for a great trip report.

She'll probably be a nicer, more mature person as a result of this trip.