Who was the most fucked up serial killer in history?

Who was the most fucked up serial killer in history?

Ed Gein

that guy who drilled holes in peoples heads and poured acid in there to see what happens lol. killing people must a thrill.

Dean Corll - The candy man

Jeffrey Dahmer? He was pretty bad, but I don't think he was pure evil like Ted Bundy.

Albert Fish was pretty fucked up

Pedro Alonso Lopez

Gilles de Ray

The prophet Muhammad and his gay fuck buddy Allah

HH Holmes or Jack the Ripper

Holmes for sure. Dude has a fucking murder mansion.

ohhhhhhhhh, this guy!! very very clever and vicious

>Jack the Ripper
This.

Ed Gein

Fpbp

The Butterfly family

Edmund Kemper. Dude was 6'9" with an IQ of 145

Tomás de Torquemada

wasn't really a serial killer...do a little homework

He wasn't that clever, he got caught by writing a taunting letter to a victim's family on unique, easily traceable paper

Ed Gein only killed 2 people and was a legitimate retard

Looking for a cereal killer.
Last victim had a box of corn flakes & a banana shoved up his ass

>cleansing the streets of whores
>fucked up
Fuck off

Albert Fish, in my opinion

>Albert Fish
>only 3 victims

Its a difficult question because a lot of these serial killers are major fucked up but several fucked up lesser known ones spring to mind, there is Luis Garavito who confessed to the rape torture and murder of 147 boys and there was that Canadian couple Karla Leanne Homolka and Paul Bernardo who was really messed up what they done.

Zodiac killer was the best, getting caught is a rookie mistake

Don't you mean zodiac killers? Hehehe

Bathory

BTK was the stuff of nightmares.

Wat

He dindu nuffin

Vlad the impaler

Did he kill that grill?

jack black?

No that's his qt3.14 daughter

Any Rothschild. They are responsible for letting brave and honest men die for there "fake" nations.

The ORIGINAL Night Stalker aka East Bay Rapist (also killted 12 and raped at least 50)
Still at large, too...

after Rader killed Josephine Otero’s parents and brother, he took the 11-year-old girl to the basement. Prosecutors projected to a screen Rader’s recollection of the exchange he had with Josephine before he killed her.
“What’s going to happen to me?” she asks.
Rader: “Well, honey, you’re going to be in heaven with the rest of your family.”
Rader then hanged the girl and masturbated over her body.

Sawney Bean by a huge margin.

Alexander "Sawney" Bean was said to be the head of a 48-member clan in Scotland anywhere between the 13th and 16th centuries, reportedly executed for the mass murder and cannibalisation of over 1,000 people.

he couple eventually produced eight sons, six daughters, eighteen grandsons and fourteen granddaughters. Various grandchildren were products of incest. Lacking the inclination for regular labour, the clan thrived by laying careful ambushes at night to rob and murder individuals or small groups. The bodies were brought back to the cave, where they were dismembered and eaten. Leftovers were pickled, and discarded body parts would sometimes wash up on nearby beaches.

Jesus

Shut fuck boi

Christopher Columbus.
Hernando Cortez.
J. Edgar Hoover.
King Leopold II

O boi

>Christopher Columbus.
>Hernando Cortez
This is a thread about serial killers of humans

I remember seeing a documentary when i visited the states as a child, that shit haunted me forever

Don't forget Harry Truman

Underrated post for underrated serial killer, he had the high score for body count until Gacy.

Speaking of which how has nobody mentioned John Wayne Gacy yet? He's my pick, that faggot was fucked up

After a brief fight, the entire Sawney Bean family, all forty-eight of them, were arrested and marched off to Edinburgh by the King himself. Their crimes were considered so heinous that the normal justice system, for which Scotland is so renowned, was abandoned and the entire family were sentenced to death. The following day the twenty-seven men of the family met a fate similar to that of many of their victims, by having their legs and arms cut off and being left to slowly bleed to death, watched by their women. The twenty-one women were burned like witches in huge fires.

Andrei Chikatilo

By torchlight the troops entered Bennane cave and with swords drawn, they proceeded down the mile-long twisting passage to the inner depths of the Sawney Bean family lair. Nothing could have prepared them for the sight they witnessed that day. The damp walls of the cave were strewn with row upon row of human limbs and body parts, like meat hanging in a butchers shop. Other areas of the cave stored bundles of clothing, piles of watches and rings and heaps of discarded bones from previous feasts.

Brutal

Gary Ridgway presumably killed over 90 hookers

Rose and Fred West. Killed at least 12 people including 2 of their own kids, daughters Charm and Heather. They got caught when police were investigating Fred raping a different daughter and the kids told them about the family 'joke', which was the parents saying 'do what we say or you'll end up buried under the cellar like Heather'. One fucked up family, Fred raped the kids and Rose beat the shit out of all of them.

He fuk and kill kid yes?

The women and children were hung on stakes, and temporarily left alive, to watch the men of their clan be slaughtered at which point they were set on fire. As for the male Beans, they were each slowly dismembered and left to bleed to death as a reflection of their own cruelty.

During the entire execution not one member of the Bean family showed any sign of fear or remorse they just continuously spit obscenities towards their captives. Through it all, and up until his final breath, Alexander "Sawney" Bean continuously repeated the phrase, in as loud a voice as he could muster, "it isn't over, it will never be over".

Fuck off mVIII

I lived in Seattle then, and of course we had just wrapped up Bundy when Green River started his career.

I rate him up there with Bundy...both of them were scary motherfuckers

Story?

Anders Breivik

Yeah all teenage boys, they found like 25 buried under his house, 5 he threw into a river when he ran out of body room in his crawl space, and it's possible he killed more. He often killed the teenagers who worked for his company, fucker made some of the victims dig their own graves without them suspecting a thing.

not a serial killer, he was a spree killer

not one of my proudest faps

G. Fuck' n W

Elizabeth Bathory
Killed over 600 young women and girls to bathe in their blood

jack the ripper never existed Xd

O_o. Are there any good movies about him? Or documentaries? Preferably on Netflix?

Don't forget his sick fuck of an accomplice

Plz go

Nannie Doss had a thing for arsenic, and with it she poisoned the tittyshits out of virtually every member of her family before delivering an affable, chuckling confession to police, earning her the nickname "The Giggling Granny." By the time she was finally caught, she'd killed her mother, two sisters, two daughters, a nephew, a grandson, and four husbands, for motives best described as "no goddamned reason whatsoever."

Same. He literally lived on top of his bodies

Steve Avery

lolol I state opinions as though they're fact XD XD

Not to sure about that to be honest I don't have a Netflix, I read about him in this book:
-My Life Among the Serial Killers: Inside the Minds of the World's Most Notorious Murderers by Helen Morrison

Fuggin chekt

Ah okay I'll check that out

Best to my mind means most fucked and no one was able to prove it. David Parker Ray ftw. Not Looney Tunes, but a shockingly psychopathic guy with a purpose built bondage torture chamber.

Was my B expecting you'd know what you're talking about Xdd

your dad aborted 10 billion babies by shooting on your moms back.

I want to know where all the videos went. they have to be out there somewhere.

Since Brady died recently I'm going to pick the Moors Murderers, Ian Brady and Myra Hindley. Killed 5 kids and buried 4 of them on Saddleworth Moor near Manchester in the 1960s. Got spared the death penalty as England got rid of hanging right before they got caught, both died in prison/secure hospital though.

women...

Angela Merkel

dexter

Carl Panzram
Enough said.

your mothers vagina

His secret photos of himself (if they're real) are fucking nasty kek

i'd slap his bitch ass around real good

It's 2 am here nigga, ima leave this thread

watch out for dennis

kek, the UN said Clinton's sanctions killed more Iraqis than the war itself.

Just got out of my bed to lock the door, shit, i'll never sleep again

The movie about that was pretty good. Pretty fucked up how she let the one person who tried to help her down

Ooh which movie? And who did she let down? Was it that lesbo prison guard who tried to help her escape then got 6 years inside herself, that story makes me chuckle

Charles Whitman, ldsk.

>Lol, filename

Pretty decent mustache though