My marriage has gone down the pan and my wife has started fucking a hot younger guy from work with my knowledge

My marriage has gone down the pan and my wife has started fucking a hot younger guy from work with my knowledge.

AMA

Why don't you fuck a younger guy from her work?

>with my knowledge

Hahaha! Cuck!

yes I am

OP is a faggot.

How did all of this come about you poor fuck?

how old is she and him?

Start the divorce now. Prepare for hell. But if you want a chance at life again, you have to do it.

do you have pictures of cum on your wifes face?

How to get to that point?

I suspected she liked the guy guy at work. So I checked her phone when she was in the bath. I saw messages to her best friend about him and how much she wants to fuck him but refuses to think about it further because shes married.

When we were drunk a few nights later I told her that our sex life was non existent and with her body she could get some action. She mentioned the guy at work and I told her Id be ok with it.

And it went from there.

38 and 25

All women are shores and cheat
None of them will be faithful

I stopped dating in my mid 20s and learned to be happy alone

You should do the same

Should've been the man that the woman you wanted to fuck, would want to fuck.

Work on yourself OP, bring back a slut and tag team her with your wife. Maybe that'll help

Do you even enjoy it? That's just cheating pretty much not like you had to say it's fine.

Seems like your acting pretty non chalant about it. How do you feel?

Yea wank off by yourself in front of a computer screen the rest of your life. I'd rather have a whore than a hand user

yes I like the quiet humiliation she gives me in private and I love the thought of her being worked by a fit guy.

Broken that my wife is sleeping with another man
turned on a fantasy fulfilled
I know it wont last so enjoying it

What do you mean by quiet humiliation

I'm guessing he thinks he's doing the mature thing.

and the pain sits numb within him.

And also she ain't much to keep in the first place.

But he ain't great either.

Why is your sex life non existent?
was it always like that?
if not, what caused it to stop

You're pathetic.

It's a hot fantasy, but then again most things are until you cum, and it's all over, and I guess the realities of you knowing she's dating and going with someone who she also works with are very different psychologically.

show us her face covered in cum
dont forget you own the slut
prove it

Yeah i get that as a cuck as well. But cuckolding only really works if you have a sex life with her as well, seems a bit off here.

This just makes it sound like you want her to go and do it anyway, did you ever think about a threesome during that drunken conversation?

You sure this won't pull your marriage down somehow?

It does, something's not quite right with the op

My other half snuck off yesterday to smoke a blunt with somebody she cheated on me last year with. She doesn't know I know yet. The jealousy is burning within me. But idk what to do to get her to openly cuck me. She's fucked around a lot but never with me knowing first. I'm trying to get to that level

>My marriage has gone down the pan
>the obvious solution is to let your wife fuck other people
Where's the logic in this anyway, it will only make things worse.

Just get a divorce you fucking assclown.

Well two things

1- She went back on birth control and I asked why. she said "Because we have enough sex it's too risky as Im worried he will split a condom"
"is he big"
"Not enormous but I havent had a dick like that in a while"
And we both looked at each other and I knew what she meant

2- Reading messages to her friend that she is still getting used to being fucked properly again

3- It was my birthday last week and she threw me a rare fuck
"put a condom on"
"but youre on the pill"
"I know but put one on, its not yours anymore."
"what? we;re married."
"I know and I love you but this pussy isnt yours anymore."

I came within 2 minutes and she was wonderful and sweet to me, which makes it worse.

OP it's okay to break it off with her if you want to..you know that right?

allowing her to have a job is your first mistake. I keep my woman pregnant and at home taking care of kids.

No we used to fuck every day for years.

I got fat and unsexy.

fuck thats hot

This can't be real, nice b8

But...

If you like it then why does it make it worse?

Lucky lucky man

woaj number 3

You have my sympathies, pity and disgust friend. Its time to end it.

"I know but put one on, its not yours anymore."
"what? we;re married."
"I know and I love you but this pussy isnt yours anymore."

I came within 2 minutes and she was wonderful and sweet to me, which makes it worse.

dude...

Yeah its too much of a perfect storm.

It's over...

this

Fuck that learn your place and enjoy it

Oh my fucking God.

i assume almost all threads like this are RPs written by some lonely fat fuck degenerate who actually wishes he was a cuck IRL but isn't human-looking enough to acquire a mate

I hope that is true. I truly hope that.

why

This. Enjoy it for a while and...

Good bye.

Because I feel geniuenly bad how humans can fall.

So whose pics are you posting? Is that your wife? Perhaps if you're looking for faithful marital bliss you shouldn't be on Sup Forums looking at other women's pussies.

You sound like b8 but if not, you need to get a grip. Repent and seek the God and Father of Jesus Christ! Pray and learn to enjoy the presence of God. You will regain the respect of your wife and God will put your marriage back on track and give you back your rightful ownership of that pussy.

She has told me that he bites her ass and tongues it. So she lets him have it once a week.

I really hope this is fake

it is, im bored.

ah so a bait thread i see lmao at all those people getting mad at someone making shit up

the worst part it's that somewhere, there is somebody even more pathetic that your made up story
this is just fiction describing reality