Anyone love the thought of high school/college girls being molested against her will by younger boys?

anyone love the thought of high school/college girls being molested against her will by younger boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/artist/erodezain koubou-all-1.html
hitomi.la/galleries/435091.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there a name for this fetish?

Rape?

also, how common is this among females?

No. You should seek psychological help asap.

do you have it too?

I'd guess it's called "raped by younger men/boys", just wondering if it has a shorter term

I don't know. I need info about this fetish, especially why a female finds this arousing.

They should name a pistol "psychological help".

Keep posting more pics related

i like it better if the girl hates it, and the boys find it arousing

Shota rape?

hnng this is so hot. imagine this happening in real life

So I assume you are a dude. Do you know/have you heard why a girl would like it?

I'm really hitting a brick wall here, can't find any info about the female perceptive. Anything would help. :/

go on...

Having studied a little psychology, i can tell you that the females that would enjoy this are:
A) Few and far between
B) already part of a stable BDSM community, being that they would be the type that enjoy the removal of power.

Typically those are women in positions of authority, who feel they control everything have a paraphelic desire to have that power and control taken from them. However the BDSM community, as most others, does not condone the participation of children in their scenes and such.
(ageplay is different and is still consenting adults)

Therefore, You're not likely to find a girl into this , to put it in laymans terms.

That's the only two panels in the story that are relevant to this thread.

no, especially not when its drawn by that self absorbed shitlord shad

what's the best part about the scenario?

sauce?

this person needs to stop drawing.

I have no idea where it came from.
I've had it for years.

Agreed, the artwork is low tier at best

sauce..kind of
hitomi.la/artist/erodezain koubou-all-1.html

I'm not looking for this kind of girl, on the contrary...I think my gf MIGHT be into this.

I'm not sure what to do or how to proceed. I thought it was kinda funny/mildly "hot" at first but now that the realities have struck I'm getting worried. I'm having a stomach ache just thinking of what could go wrong.

Last one
First panel in the series, actually.

Thus, the reason why I am looking for more info about this fetish.

If she really is onto this, I need to be prepared and try to understand her backgrounds for this behavior.

what could go wrong?

lol. Everything? :D

hitomi.la/galleries/435091.html

image search got it.

for example?

Seems I was missing a few panels.

I gotchu Sup Forumsro

1. If she gets her kicks from being sexually molested by young guys, what does that mean for me? Does she really enjoy sex with me?

2. "wtf...am I getting cucked by boys that just got hit by puberty?"

3. Could she get injured or molest by someone else unintentionally?

4. (Legal issues, not very likely here...but getting a reputation/getting exposed would be worse)

quite a few more...

please, post more

do you have this fetish too?

now I do :D who is the artist OP's image?

not sure
what would be a hot scenario?

bump

bumping

Delivering

I like the older girls seducing the younger embarrassed (but still enjoying it) boys more.

This has been my fetish for a while now, gf teachs boys with behavior problems and I would love to see a video of her getting raped in the face and ass by them

or if you tie up a girl and give her to a boy as a sex slave

this illustrates perfectly why this is hot for me.

But I want to understand why it's hot.

Something about the fact that he is horny af and it's obviously not socially acceptable to fuck him but she goes ahead and lets him fuck anyway as long as it stays secret.

Why is that idea really hot?

It's as if I'm supposed to be feeling happy that there are women with free minds like that... but horny is instead the first thing it makes me lol. Indeed, though, it makes me happy for them both, too. It's beautiful.

I want to watch a teenage girl eat out a boys butthole

YES!
This is an under tapped market of the straight shota fetish.Sure lots of MILF on shota but very little high school and college SS.

Woah, threads still alive.

Bumping the question, any insight to the female viewpoint/pow on this fetish?

Yes exactly making her a sex slave or students blackmailing her to do whatever they want!

Beside every younger boy that's ever existed, and every older man who can remember how it was to be a younger boy? And probably most women too? Nope, must be pretty rare beyond them.

>older girls being molested/raped/blackmailed by younger boys
This has been my fetish for the longest while and I've always wondered if there was a term for it.

>molested against her will
so does it become consent? Or are you just being a redundant faggot?

Straight shotadom?

Pedophilia among females is rare.

Speaking of which anybody have the link to user's story about him and Rayne on google?

>Pedophilia among females is rare.

thats why all of those female teachers and babysitters/daycare operators are fucking children....because its so rare......

MILF SS.
good

SS with age difference bordering on loli now that is the stuff.