Post a pic of how you would truthfully like to dress in your heart. The clothes you would really like to wear...

Post a pic of how you would truthfully like to dress in your heart. The clothes you would really like to wear, not clothes you wear to blend in and be accepted in society. Imagine waking up tomorrow, and the world has changed and your full of confidence and your ideal clothes are already laid out waiting for you. Also take into account the following.

- No one would ever laugh at you
- No peer pressure for you to dress to blend in to avoid mockery.
- No pressure to conform to a set standard in society
- No commercial influence to fit into a group/fashion.
- No one would stare, they would just accept you how you are.
- No one would mock you for your style.

So truthfully show us. I`m sure some of you don`t dress how you`d really want to, you dress to conform.

I would like to wear a mix between Raiden's armor in MTGS Revengeance and the latter stages of Supremacy leaders from Civ Beyond Earth, all that while showing an androgynous figure

gay

This

franz ferdinand

Daily reminder that the only thing Hitler did wrong was lose the goddamn war

id wear a mixture of both, then get plowed

I want this chainmail suit and another good shirt to wear under it... Right now idk what pants and shirts to wear with it

im a guy.

I fucking move the SS uniform

I'd just wear my old clothes regardless od their wear and tear. I'd buy new only once they fall apart. And buy exact same copies of course. I feel like I should wear clothes that make me look better, but I'd rather not go through the process of buying new pieces of clothing, because I personally hate it. I think it's vain and fake.

Do you want to have the dress or the body type?

both

Nice watch, good scent, comfy hoodie that fits real loose, baggy pants, Osiris shoes, fucking nice hat... I already dress how I feel and I don't want to change.

Fag

Nice. You should feel good about it, you have been able to develop an image of your actual self.
All I can think about is stereotyped kalvin klein models or bearded hipsters. I guess the world has taken my thoughts already.

yeezys on yeezys on yeezys supreme box logo diesel jeans rolex watch and dior skull wallet filled with magnum condoms for my amex platnium

I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.

If only I could wear this without being threatened to be thrown from a helicopter

I just wish I could have hair like girls. Mines shoulder length and I wrap it up in a high ponytail when I'm out and about but gotta be careful around family and the like.

I'd love to wear hoodies with nice designs and comfortable, loose pants.

Oh wait, I do.

i wonder how much of those images are really brainwashing, or our natural desires coming to life? im trying not to be so pessimistic about the world so maybe im just deluding myself.

ive always felt feminine but in the last few years my body has been developing more masculine, and im in my 30s. But when my hair was long last summer and i put on makeup and a dress, I felt beautiful and all was right.

What I do wear on occasion

Forgot pic

Brace yourself it's a though road

this

>tfw no maximum comfy mode

If I had the money.......

who doesnt just wear what they want?

wifeb eaters, pajama pants and flip flops- sometimes just boxer shorts

Holy shit this is awesome. 10/10 would survive nuclear winter in.

For the discriminating giver of zero fucks.

Rolling

>too poor to transition
>trapt trap
why live?

There is no reason. Kill yourself.

I'm ambivalent as to whether I'd fight crime or commit crime with it (assuming full functionality) but this is definitely how I'd dress if I could dress any way I pleased.

Finally the answer I have been looking for.
Ill never forget you..

normie here, ask me anything

how you stay so normie?
are those meme-magic blocking glasses?

I get out of the house on a regular basis.

How long would it take for a guy to grow his hair this long? Or at least how much longer if the hair is at his shoulders?

about 2 years

Normal hair growth rate is about .5 inch per month.