Eternal Arsenal Thread

January injuries edition

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/every-nfl-teams-10-year-record-ranked-32-1-010417
youtube.com/watch?v=2rnCRh9zM6U
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4094532/Thomas-Muller-does-not-affected-recent-criticism-does-German-star-fit-Carlo-Ancelotti-s-plans-Bayern-Munich.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wonga is signing Mo

Stop copying ManU.

Shit club, shit players, shit manager. Hope 5th is the best Arsenal finish for a clearout and a fresh start.

who hurt u

Not hurt, just acknowledging the realities of this club

>Arséne Wenger has admitted that Alexis Sánchez is “mentally and physically jaded”

what did he mean by this?

good post too be honest

Tony looks like he retired to Little Hobbiton

What did Wonga say to Greasemann?

>Tfw Wonga purposefully told Griezmann to have a shit season so he would be cheaper for this summer

>"Ever thought about finishing 4th?"

That his ego is not in proportion to his actual achievements on pitch. He got kicked out of Barca cause he failed too often at short passing.

Because he's a manlet, no one has really noticed what a selfish player he often is. Brilliant at whirling and twisting away from oponents, often great at long passes, good dribble, good shot, but literally poor at quick incisive forward passing on the ground. Needs to become smarter and more of a team player, not so much 12 year old on a PS style lone wolfer. Then team would support him mentally and he would not be so physicall worn out after each game.

stop victim blaming

One of Kroenke's franchises has the worst record in their league over the past 10 years.
foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/every-nfl-teams-10-year-record-ranked-32-1-010417

I told you guys.

>clearout and a fresh start

Jonathan Johnson @Jon_LeGossip
Jonathan Johnson Retweeted Canal Supporters
PSG director of football Patrick Kluivert reportedly working on summer bids for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez & Borussia Dortmund's Julian Weigl.

Is Belotti any good?

Well Alexis and Ozil should leave this season, hopefully a new manger would be around to reinvest the money in players and sell all of the deadwood off.

I like Weigl, but watching Wanayama and Demebele once again bossing the DFM against Chelsea made me think arsene could have done better. Anything tottenham can get, we could get too (unless its a boyhood fan) and I wish there was more meatiness to our back line..

Rob could be his son

Arsenal’s majority shareholder, Stanley Enos Humpderdinklage Kroenke, has made a massive January investment.

Before you get too excited though, he’s bought a vineyard in France. The American has paid a reported £85m for the pretigious Bonneau du Martray, making of some of the finest Burgundy wines.

According to the Telegraph:

Bonneau du Martray has only had three owners in more than 1,200 years. It was first the personal property of Emperor Charlemagne and then the Church, but was confiscated during the French Revolution and then sold to the Véry family. In 1835 Marie-Eugénie Véry married Charles Bonneau du Martray, whose descendant Jean-Charles le Bault de la Morinière has just ended the two-century family ownership.

I think how we play largely depend on the manager we have, If we had a different manager we could play a certain way

Our players aren't that bad, its just down to the manager

Mostly agree. What would be a realistic replacement for Wenger though?

I am thinking German, like I said, Tuchel, Schmidt or even Rangnick. Any better ideas?

>inb4 simeone (forget it!), emery (only just joined PSG - cant afford)

I wish this old cunt would die
Everything he touches turns to shit

Weigl would be stupid to move to Paris anyway. Just extended his contract, because he knows Dortmund is the best place for him right now, and that he's better off staying there for a few years, then seeing how he develops and if Barcelona or Real might be interested in him.

Pls gib Verratti

Has anyone seen this yet?

Allegri from Juve has been openly saying he's interested to come and replace Wenger from next season.

Damn bastard, how did Arse even end up in his ownership, even if he dies he already got his son installed on the board, the future is doomed for Arse, Spurs are the future.

>Allegri from Juve has been openly saying he's interested
Did not know that. I think i would take it, though I consider him a bit a wallbuilder (maurer).. not sure I would still enjoy watching arsenal as much..

Thinking about it, the arsenal job is surely quite desirable to a lot of managers out there. Job security, financial stability, great infrastructure, actually very good squad, bench and youth system...

The more I think about it I am becoming a definite WOB (was def. AKB at the start of this season)..

Being a money hungry Ameritard with many other business ventures means there is also a decent chance some oligarch, oil prince or chinese slave owner would be interested in bailing out of the shithole they are from and long term investing in an english nest egg like arsenal.

seems benign compared to his country sized ranch

What does it mean to be a sporting director in Germany as opposed to manager? He doesn't coach first team at all?

Sanchez is fast clinical and technical. Easily your best player. Will he go to City now or in the summer?

>proper signings to other teams
>welbeck LANS
>january window = literally who left back from a non-league club
>usmanov puts £85m into everton

wenger OUT
usmanov OUT
earl of chips OUT
literally everyone in charge of arsenal OUT!

from what I understand, the sporting director is in charge of the general direction like - formation, player purchases, "philosophy"

and the manager is in charge of everything else, i.e. doing it actually in practice.

good question though, i wonder too if arsenal shouldn't try it..

WENGER OUUUUUUUUT

Fuck Kroenke

Both of these

Sanchez wants to belong. I don't see why arsenal can't give him that (and a some more money!)..

City always trying to play a money game cause they think their funds never end, but changes happen, even in oil industries, maybe city are burning up their funds quicker than they think.

Feelin' /arse/ buddy?

What do you think la

We are fucked if we cant get Sanchez and Özil on new contracts.

I say we give them what they want before it costs us badly down the line. I dont want an RVP situation again.

If you cant spend the money to even keep your best players then you're not a big club. Period.

Where is the arse tho

who is this semen demon

Hope Giroud starts against Preston desu, don't care about the result just really want to see what snapchat-worthy celebration he can pull out :)

black guys like white girls
asian guys like asian girls
white guys like white girls and asian girls

who likes black girls?

Me desu

me

Why is Usmanov sponsoring Everton? Isn't that a conflict of interest?

Nobody, if ypu look at the surveys. Literally, last choice.
And seriously, who wants a 25 stone piece of lard? The ass and tits are squishy, wobbly lard. And the bitch, entitled attitude they all seem to have, even in a professional environment....terrible.

I'd like to see him celebrate by pulling a live scorpion out of his sock, whipping out his thick french cock and letting it sting his bell end.

What have Poozil and Crapchez ever done for Arsenal?

I hope they leave because Arsene would be forced to buy quality players to replace them.

inb4 he buys no names from 3rd rate leagues like Xhaka

>a fucking cannon

Nice mascot, eurocucks.

No-one. Bad attitudes and overwhelmingly ugly. Proof: even black men don't fucking want them unless they're so light-skinned they're essentially white.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rnCRh9zM6U

>literally just making shit up and telling yourself it's true

Wow, eternally btfo! If only I'd linked to a trailer of a documentary about the very thing I'm claiming, proving it to be true!

There's another trailer for this movie with what has to be the ugliest black woman in the world

I remember seeing it

I bet I know the exact one you're talking about.

Kek yes that's her

When you say black girls, do you mean abos? If so then seriously no one.

>What have Poozil and Crapchez ever done for Arsenal?
I don't know, maybe won us multiple FA cups you muppet...

That first FA cup was won by Santi Cazorla, if his freekick didn't go in right before half time Arsenal wouldn't have won it.

reeee we need good Arsenal news

abos aren't human, i'm talking about niggers

What is the point of academies? I think that organized youth football overwhelmingly favors quick developing players. Players fall through the cracks that develop later (e.g., Giroud. Vardy). Prospects like Danny and Jack get stick because they never get that much better than they were at 17 or 18. Players that start playing at a high level really young seem to have a shorter shelf life. I am interested to see how Jack Harrison fares long term. He is a former Man U academy kid who move to the USA for high school and college. He was a top draft pick in MLS. He plays with NYCFC under Vierra and formerly with Lampard. His mom told him he would never make it through Man U's academy to the first team. She told him that Rashford and one other kid might have a chance, but he didn't. Anyway, he is playing well in the MLS. In England, he would be lucky to be playing in the Championship now. He is looking like a candidate to play on the USMNT. I have wandered of topic. My point is that the system in England and here in the States seems to miss quite a few players. Morgan and Iwobi were not considered too much for England. There are lots of other examples. I am not sure how you figure out who is going to be a great player at 22 or 25 years old. I read that Southhampton tries to group players based on their physical development and size. That way you don't just see a Sonogo dominate smaller and younger peers. It will be interesting to see how this guy develops.

Wenger out in 6 months?

united have offered greaseman 220k/w

we aren't going to get top 4

>united have offered greaseman 220k/w
...according to The Sun

Shame that Liverpool would never sell Sturridge to Arsenal and even if they did he would get injured immediately.

Do you realise you're obsessed with blacks? You post the same shit every day

what the fuck are you talking about

>when that new pengest munch drops

Could do without the suburban yoof dropping "bars" tho

yaya when?

sterling when?

silva when?

Thomas Müller when?
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4094532/Thomas-Muller-does-not-affected-recent-criticism-does-German-star-fit-Carlo-Ancelotti-s-plans-Bayern-Munich.html

>le german walcott

this

except not a pacy winger, so arsene wont be interested.

so should we save payet from west ham then lads?

we spics cuz we like these fat nigger bums

WENGER OUUUUUUUUUIT NOW

Contract extention for Per and Caz (who should be replaced ASAP).

You can't make this shit up.

WENGER OUT

Brian McDermott is back at Arsenal by the way

kek

>contract extensions for per and cazthforla
>no extension for sanchez

kek

KEK

so what big club rejects should Arsenal bring in once Ozil and Sanchez leave?

Hi, Lanesra!

>naming your daughter 'arse anal' spelt backwards

You do realize Fa cup is more than just the finals?

>Can't recall Wilshere even in January
Fucking idiotic, he'd be ahead of Ramsey now

Don't give him the (you). If shit posting was an art, Australians are artists. And they do it for the (you)s

Wenger in

LOL What's Chey doing here

is welblack playing today?

Bench at best I reckon. With Perez and Giroud fit and firing they should get the nod.
We shouldn't rush Wellblack back as he'll most likely just injured again.

I want to see this line-up

Ospina
Bellerin - Holding - Gabriel - Nacho
Ramsey - Xhaka
Perez - Jeff - Ox
Giroud

>implying jeff and ainsley won't be starters

Why we can't recall wilshere?

Actually forgot about Ainsley playing rb, good shout.