my wife's daughter has a message for you all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7NjNL4Nsa4Q
m.imgur.com/a/GTprX/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberalism is a mental disorder

>My wife's daughter

My sides!

Close, but no. Her generation will be the ones going over it.

Good to know you'd sell your child's safety out in order to imbue yourself with a false sense of moral superiority. Pathetic.

If you build a wall,
Her dad will have a job.

Here's my wife's daughter

So proud of her

I wonder what liberal arts school she went to

That generation won't have to. There are already plans in place to blow it up. IF it ever gets built.

So... your daughter? Are you retarded?

I would also make that trade.

He's probably a cuck raising someone else's kid.

When she's eighteen I'm gonna throat fuck her so hard she pukes

well it's a daughter she had from a previous relationship. So I guess the technical term is "step-daughter" but she tells me to never call her that in public - only "wife's daughter"

What does that even mean? Is it shopped? It makes no sense.

Oh look, she's retarded like her dad.

Yeah, right.
youtu.be/7NjNL4Nsa4Q

And when they knock it down they'll regret it after the women get raped by all the illegals

Two more people whose education failed them.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

yes it's shopped idiot
the letters are identical

teach your kid that trumpman A. wont end up building a wall and B. will only be in office for 3 more years (might even get impeached).

Lol. Every generation claims that they will change the world for the better and every 20 years we see that it never happens.

That little cunt needs a reality check.

How hard to u have to fail at life to be rasing some other guys kid?

Yeah, bush and Obama were only going to he in 4 years too. Fuck off randy.

That metastasized Cheeto you have must make you feel real proud.

>wife's daughteru
Needed that. Here's your (You).

Not shooped

Basically trade racists i.e. People who don't want rufugees to come to the country for rapefugees because racists are the biggest evil to these people and it's better to have a few rapists instead of racists

This chick is swedish or German I forget

Fuck off reddit

NAH, BY THE TIME SHE'S OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE SHARIA LAW WILL PREVENT HER FROM KNOCKING SHIT DOWN

It's highly unlikely he'll be re-elected, he had lower numbers than his opponent, and incumbent presidents get fewer votes on their attempts at re-election.

>He's probably a cuck raising someone else's kid.

Nope... he got it right.

Racists=trumptards, white nationalists, far right people
Rapists= alluding to what Trump said about the Mexicans who are coming over here

Translation: I'd trade the bigots in this country for the Mexicans.

Also, you're a faggot.

Why don't you move to Mexico then? No trumptards and plenty of Mexicans.

>f u normie, will do it now!

>my wifes daughter
>not your own
>knowingly raising another mans child

you are beyond cucked friend

That's not what "cuck" means, Sparky. OP came in after the fact. Double-plus unbright.

Fuck are you talking about? I was explaining the poster to user who didn't understand

Borders should be illegal. People were here long before lines in the sand... This is our Earth. We need to take it back from the greedy heartless pieces of shit that think they own it. Fuck Trump. Fuck Hillary. Fuck Rothschild. Fuck Ford. Fuck Rockefellar. Fuck Xi. Fuck Romanov. Fuck anyone who's net worth is 500 million or more cause they made that by ripping the rest of us off.

CUCK

joke's on you. wall just got 10 feet higher

He's raising someone else's kid.
Cuckold is derived from "Cuckoo" for the way the bird lays it's eggs in anothers nest and let's some loser think it's there's... I am sure the cuckoo chick would say something like "Don't call me your daughter" too...

>inb4 it's bait
>duh
slap your kid for getting into the markers and give it an extra one from me for being delusional or and go ahead and kill yourself after for raising a libtard piece of shit.

This turkey is also 'way off the mark. There are at least a million MuriKKKans living in Mexico right now simply because they can't afford to retire at home and they're 95% trumpster. They refuse to learn Spanish, they won't mix socially with their hosts, and they live huddled together in gated enclaves complaining about everything.

You go, girl!

Fuck you

Your retarded wife should've had an abortion

>Xenophobia isn't

>an abortion
Typical ruhpulacan

Cuckoos are before the fact (laying eggs in another's nest). OP is after the fact (raising a fledgling that came with the nest). "It's" doesn't take an apostrophe in this case.

(The apostrophe is that little bitty thing you stuck between the "t" and the "s". I know, real long word for such a small thing.)

>irony

>OP is after the fact

my wife's daughter said OP is a faggot

>building the wall is a waste of money
>but deconstructing it is totally worth it

Cuck alert!!!

If you're a Trump supporter you're universally considered stupid. Why would anyone admit to such a thing?

We have a message for her

Tits or gtfo

>If you're a Hillary supporter you universally ARE stupid

fixd

Op daughter is a faggot

Lots of old white racist trash from Europe lives now far east, some of the former places of Russia. With their low government retirement, they live like kings there and fuck the local populous of uneducated fat farm girls. First they ruin their countries with their elections to the point that there is not enough money for people like them, then the run to the most genetically defunct places and mingle. Bigots to the end.

I make 10 dollars an hour sounds a lot better than I traded an hour of my life for ten dollars, huh?

YOU GO GIRL

I'll take "Kids holding up signs that their parents made for 100, Alex"

We will build a wall, so the people who come here with planes on Tourist visa and then simply don't leave, can visit it and laugh about it.

>my wife's daughter

tippity top kek

If everybody comes to the north, then capitalism, cronyism and the most stupid solutions for very easy things will be exported in the world. This is reverse imperialism, where we tell the world that our way is the only way. I don't want that. I can see temporal work visas for the uneducated working on farms and such, but then they have to leave and build their own countries with their own solutions. If they need another 1000 years until they kick out their dictators and clan-systems, then it be.
First Prime Directive is not meddling in other cultures. They not in ours and we not in theirs.
The enlighted should get there by their own work, their own merit and with their own solutions. At their own places.

no she made it herself. she's not an infant even though she's been apparently drawing since she was 2. her biological father apparently went to an art institute near Boston before she was born.

Reality check: Clinton already built your first wall. Dubya built your second wall. They run in parallel. People who cross that border illegally in this century do so with the collusion of the employees of the US government. If you don't know that, you're working on out-of-date information.

She is being brainwashed in school and probably at home as well.

that girl is going to get knocked up and have a little brown baby that her mother will have to raise.

who knows what she learns at school. we live in the suburbs so it's not like it's inner-city trash.
also, trips of satan checked

m.imgur.com/a/GTprX/

don't worry, trump's a huge flip-flopper who will never build the wall

nudes of wife's daughter plz

>wife's daughter
not buying it, she isn't half black

Liberalism is idealism

>my wife's daughter
>wife's daughter
>cuck

>metastasized

Nice try but I saw this on Cuckbook

Her Generation is more conservative and xenophobic than us millennials so shes likely to buy an SS officers cap and goosestep when shes old enough to realize her millennial whore mother was using her as propaganda instead of raising her properly.

>my wife's daughter
so your wife fucked the mailman, nice

The question is which side of the wall will your unAmerican ass be on?

I'm all for equality and making people happy.
The issue is that our generation is pansy as fuck

voting for ash pile in a mass open-air grave

does your wife fuck you with her and her ex's DIY dildo?

>I'm all for equality and making people happy.
>The issue is that our generation is pansy as fuck

oh the bitter irony wafting from this cuck right here.

What is she?
Fuckin gay?

Nah, not at all. I just want people to be happy. Why is this so hard to get?

It's a photo he found on Facebook

>open relationship
i'll be fucking another woman now hunny. have dinner ready whenever you get done being anally gouged by that black janitor you just met. toodaloo

fake news. this is what it looks like.

She needs a good old fashion Sharia raping. Right up her tight asshole

Well said sir. Well said.

as long as I get to watch her take a shit I'm fine.

If so, then conservatism is insanity.

I agree. Both conservatives and liberals need to be gassed. NSDAP is the only true path. Hitler was right all along.

>my wife's daughter
somethings fucky!

also no she won't.