How does it feel to know that i could beat 99.9% of you fucking weak boys ass

How does it feel to know that i could beat 99.9% of you fucking weak boys ass.

I'm only 18 and don't work out yet im big and strong and could most likely stomp your existence away. You need to find your place in the food chain, so to all you thin wristed bitch boys, just know. I am above you

timestamp

Suck my dick, fag.

Your dad have your grandfather AIDS.

I swing a 20lb double Jack all day. Come at me you fucking twink.

*Gave

It's me, for sure, Im not taking a new pic for you. But just know it's me, and i'm better than you

Uhhhh. Did you post the wrong image? I am looking at an insecure man with no shoulders, no pecs, and very little traps. Only chicks care about biceps and since they do not assist in an major compound movement, you are wasting your time.

I don't swing shit, I smoke weed all day and fuck girls at college but im still a strong bull that could fuck you up

Unless you have unseen talent that clearly isn't visible here, you will be preparing my food or clearing up in some manner after me. Your place in the food chain is predetermined, 18 year old boy. My young children are above you.

OP has a boner, look at him cupping his balls with his tiny johnson errect.

Come to Toronto Bjj bro. We will see if you can roll.

''No shoulders''

Lmao i can pick up a small horse with one arm you bitch, i'm not insecure, you are.
Trying to insult my extremely masculine physique while you're sat eating pizza letting the grease drip onto your man tits and shit.

Sit down you little bitch

are you the chef at wendy's?

i don't roll ontop of other men you fag. Go take your shroomtech and let men sit ontop of you, bitch.

No fight ive ever had made its way to the ground, i'm a stand up striker with scary 1 punch power and i'll fuck you up, all day.....

Do you even have triceps? Lmao

You're an idiot, you can't see your triceps from the front you fucking DYEL faggot

So you are lazy, stupid, and have no idea how to use your strength....yeah I would fuck you up kid.

Generally, fuck yourself.

Haha, keep sweating that bacon grease out at the gym every day hoping those pumped up fat arms will attract anything above a 4/10

I'll sit here blazing dank and not working out being a natural dominant male, no amount of gym could make you what i am, so you may aswell just quit now

Step off faggot

You know what the fuck you're looking at?

That's right: a NAIA National Wrestling Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 6'4 and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if a pencil-necked faggot like you faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

I don't roid and your side arm looks flat

No, i don't have a job, student loans and wealthy parents got me living nice.

In a few years ill graduate to a job in the city where i'll fuck milfs and do coke on the regs , what will you be doing

>dominant male
>unemployed beta stoner

Pick one

lmao , sure that's you

Your fatcep is fat.

Nice ab, OP

Show your face so i can see that loose jaw!

It's me, for sure, Im not taking a new pic for you. But just know it's me, and i'm better than you

I don't need a job right now. I'm a student

keep being a wage slave convincing yourself life is somehow worth living. My first job will most likely have a sarting wage of 70k but ok man i'm beta

Thanks nigga

>what will you be doing
fucking your wealthy parents
both of them

Skinny fat dyel...move along kid, try posting this on /fit/ and see what responses you get. You have a gut, no chest and flabby arms. I'm sorry but this is pathetic.

Blocks your path

oyea little bitchboi? i'll fokn rek u bruv cum tf @me

Here I'll take one for you lmao foh

Dude, the only way you're pulling down that kinda money with your IQ is giving $5 blowjobs 24/7.

I really just get off on some murder shit, your body is wreak af. I've never lost a fight because I just want to bite your face off. Results with weapons are better, that's why you dont see gorillas waking around running shit. Plus let me see your family, might have fun with them 2.

Gummo, badass movie and more badass soundtrack

Im a finance major with serious family ties to the city, i'm gonna be ok

Nice cargo pants, ya fuggly ass cunt.

If you make 70k, especially if you live in a city you're still a wage slave, you're one of those unemployed retards who thinks they're gonna be rich because they're studying STEM, especially right out of college with no work experience lol

Thanks for assuming my IQ, as if that means anything at all in the real world. I'm funny, smart and attractive, but you got 140 on a online IQ test, ok bro

don't make me expose you, spencer

But you're still on Sup Forums you pathetic loser

Nice gut, fatass

Bro. No. Just stap. You're lacking any other muscles than your average biceps. Three years younger and I could easily snap you in half.

>You need to find your place in the food chain,
Boy, I will eat you and your dog

Is this r/roastme

kind of like how it feels to know i'll never triforce again.
feelsbadman

▲ ▲

Mediocre biceps and that's it, calm your shit mate

Nice man boobs.

>OP is such a faggot.