Does anyone have experience with 'mail order brides'? What are they really...

Does anyone have experience with 'mail order brides'? What are they really? How does a relationship with someone like that pan out? Does it even happen anymore? How long does a relationship with one tend to last? Is it anything like arranged marriages? Does those even exist? Where do you meet these people? Is it permanent?

I know that is a lot of questions, but, lately I've been struggling to come to terms with how short life is.

I'm 26; I've never had a real relationship, I have no children, I don't have any money in the bank, I have no valuable physical possessions, I work a dead end minimum wage job, I don't have a place of my own, I'm in medical debt, I'm unattractive.

There isn't anything about me that makes me marketable.

I haven't been with another human being in a while. And it's sad to say, that the only few people who have expressed interest in me I've rejected because I didn't find them attractive. I wish I did. That way I could fill the emptiness.

I don't want to die alone. I want to have someone by my side who will help me give my life meaning.

Sorry for the rant, I guess. But, I'm scared and I don't know where else to go, or who else to tell.

I haven't been here in a while, so maybe this place has changed, and this isn't the right place anymore.

But, maybe you guys'll have some answer that'll help me. Besides, it's not like I have any other options. Maybe reaching out to you guys isn't such a terrible idea.

Do it. What is the worst that can happen? She fucks you for the 2 years it takes for her to get her Green Card, then dumps you? Just do it all over again.

Seriously, dude. If I was in your position, I'd not hesitate a second. Women use men all the time.

But where do I find a mail order bride at? It's not like you can just call up a service that delivers brides to your door.

It's literally just a green card/alimony scam. Steer clear, or don't if you're a gambling man.

There are TONS of "dating agencies" out there - I've seen them advertising Czech women (probably the best looking of the batch).

I had a buddy who decided after he caught his wife fucking some schmo on the couch one day that he was going to fuck nothing but Ukrainian bitches. Went to Ukraine and had sex with one after the other 10/10's. Eventually bought one back here - and (of course) she took off after she got her Green Card. Guess where he is this week? Fucking kek.

I'm not really a gambling man. But at the same time I don't want to be alone. Besides, I wouldn't even know where to find a mail order bride at anyway. And it's not like I even have a ton of money on me waiting for someone to play it out of me. I got almost nothing, and I can barely survive. I just want someone that'll make the struggle worth it. Someone to come home to.

If he knows someone who hooks him up, please let me know. It's not I can just go to Ukraine and start fucking bitches.

Well you lose half of your money every time...

Half of all that money I don't have?

Look man, I'm just trying to find a way to not be empty anymore. If you have suggestions, PLEASE for the love of all that is holy, tell me.

If I don't figure something out, I'll be dead soon.

Get a dog.

That's won't help. I have one.

well you get something like this

The struggle is real Sup Forumsro, but you don't need anyone to come home to, all you need is faith in yourself, sure you may be broke, and sure you may be unattractive, but you are yourself, and no one else in the world could be that, so stop whining, start looking for a better job and get your shit back together, also, maybe get a dog or a cat, but believe in yourself man, and if you can't, believe that your Sup Forumsros believe in you

I wish I could.

I'm not trying to downplay your sentiment, but it just... Rings hollow.

I know that anything I say will sound like an excuse, so I won't say it. But, if I could change things on my own, I would have long ago.

If I could find myself attracted to dudes, I would.

More guys have hit on me/flirted with me than women - by a huge margin.

It sucks that I have to keep telling them I can't because I don't find them attractive.

You can dude, you just don't have the balls to do it

Well, I'm going to need a transplant or something, because this life isn't cutting it.

Heh... Unintentional pun.

Pre nup nigga

Ah fair enough, have you ever considered being bi or just doing a one night stand with a man to see what it is like

Ah fair enough, have you ever considered being bi or just doing a one night stand with a man to see what it is like

Kinda. I've messed around a little with dudes, but my hearts not in it, and it takes a lot of work to get up because I have to pretend there's not a dude there.

What about traps or shemales?

As long as they look like girls, I'm attracted to them. But no, I have not had any experiences with them.

Maybe you should try it

Well maybe one drunken night you might end up with this guy and wake up with him the next day

It's the same issue. I can't 'just' try it.

It doesn't happen like that. If they pass, they tend to be attractive and BOOM, I'm not. If they're unattractive, they don't pass and I'm not attracted to them.

Besides, they're not into people trying them on like a glove.

Not likely.

Especially since;
1) I don't drink.
2) I don't go out.
3) I'm not blind.
4) I don't have anywhere to bring him home to.

Dude, I'm starting to feel really depressed, just go out, drink some shit, be someone's mistake, just do something

Do what? What is there to do? I'm an anxious mess.

I can't DO anything. I CAN'T do anything. I can't do ANYTHING.

Yeah dude. Work with a reputable company and you'll wind up with a fine piece of ass like this. If not you'll get a gorilla like Obama did.

Do you have ANY kind of social life, do you at least make small talk with your co-workers?

Kind of. But it's meaningless. There's no depth. We're not invested in each other or each others' lives. And we're not alike and can't relate to each other in any meaningful way.

Obama's wife isn't unattractive imho. But I know you jest, and that really isn't the point.

You're trolling, right? She's a beast.

No, I'm not. But I understand if you feel a certain way abut her. We all have opinions.

Yea, I've tried before. It was just awkward sucking cock and swallowing semen and I wasn't attracted to them.

Wow so OP is a fag

just go to asia

Oh my god...

>The ultimate beta... He exists...

Do it OP.

Not me. But thanks for playing.

Samefagging, huh?

And do what exactly?

Thanks, I guess.

Do what exactly?

Even if she weren't the wrong color she's far too musclebound to be attractive. Those great ape genes of hers are not conducive to attractiveness.

>>Guess where he is this week?

Fucking Czech girls?

Get the fucking mail order bride
why not
probably get a better job too and take some classes or some shit you mong

Me and you have differing ideas of attractive, and that is fine.

That's my guess as well.

Teach a man to fish

One reason your fucking fucked is because your 26 and still haven't learnt that there is no free ride in life. If your life is shitnits because you've made it shit. No one in this world gives a shit about you except for you. It's a hard and dark place and no one is going to feel sympathy for just another loser like yourself.

A mail order bride won't fix anything. Your just looking for a quick fix and it won't work. It's just like becoming an alcoholic or getting on heroin. You need to fucking clean your room. Stop being a pussy bitch and do something with yourself. Everything else will come naturally as long as your trying to make something happen.

I'm glad I've gotten as many responses as I did, though. I wasn't expecting any. So, that's something.

But I guess deep down, I was expecting to get cosmically lucky somehow. By finding something to motivate me to keep going, forever. But it seems like all I'm doing is delaying the inevitable.

The minimum annual income requirement is $20,000 to bring a foreigner to the US on a fiance or marriage visa. You're SOL on minimum wage.

Well shit. Does anyone have enough of an understanding of third world countries that they can direct me to a country that is dirt poor, and filled with beautiful women who still have a romanticized idea of marriage. Preferably women who would be attracted to some useless hopeless romantic like me?

Quit your Wendy's job and go to Thailand. You'll still need to bring some money with you to get your dick wet.

I don't want to just 'get my dick wet' though. I want to find a partner to be with the rest of my life.

I believe that you need a little action, in your life, meme, try times crystal meth and end the misery, you fagot!

Brazil is the place you're looking for

Really? What makes you say that?

My uncles fat and ugly, got himself a pretty good looking mail order bride in the 90's. She punched out a couple of kids and got fat and ugly too. I think Russians were all the rage back then but it's all Asians now.

I'm brazilian and I know these bitches have dreams of marrying foreign man to live this fucked up place

as someone who's not from murica, is mail order groom a thing as well?

physically, mentally I'm as worthless as OP, but I'm doing okay financially and pretty sure would be able to find a well paying IT job in US as well. just that I need an entry point

Go to Cuba since we've reestablished diplomatic relations and hook up with a cute little beaner that wants to come to Murica. If you want a foreign wife you will be dealing with US Immigration and paying and paying. I know I'm married to a Russian.

Are you a lady? I'll be your mail order groom.

To live in Brazil?

Where at? She still with him?

Wow, those nipples are impressive.

Sorry, meant leave

Пoчтoвый зaкaз или?

Lives in Australia and she's from Moscow

And yea they're still together it's being like 20 years or something.

I'm the groom, man. if I were a cunt then I wouldn't be posting this question. Tons of whores from my country marry successful retards who managed to leave this 3rd world shithole and moved to US. it is not even hidden at this point.

But what if you're a dude, how do you GTFO from this curry eating hell hole

Ask if she has a sister, or a cousin, or something.

Sorry, man. Misread.

OP post pic of face. Let's see what were working with here. Maybe we can at least fix you up IN CASE YOU DO order a bride and she isn't repulsed by you.

>I'm 26; I've never had a real relationship, I have no children, I don't have any money in the bank, I have no valuable physical possessions, I work a dead end minimum wage job, I don't have a place of my own, I'm in medical debt, I'm unattractive.
I'm 29, had two "real" relationships (3 years each) but been alone for almost two years, no kids, no money in the bank, no valuable possessions, work a dead end minimum wage job, have my own apartment but its tiny as fuck, in school loan debt (50,000 dollars), not conventionally attractive and was fat up until my girlfriend dumped me a year and a half ago, but have since been getting on shape, have lost 30 lbs and am as fit as I have ever been, so I got that going for me.

Anyway, my point is just that I can relate. But I also have some advice for you since I have experienced feeling the way you feel: You need to accept that you cannot find meaning in your life through anything outside of yourself, aka another person. At least not lasting meaning. See, my last girlfriend, she 100% gave my life meaning, she was everything to me and I was the happiest I have ever been when I was with her, BUT when she ended it that meant that I lost basically all meaning in my life. I was at rock bottom, felt like I had nothing, I had planned my future based on her goals and aspirations, having none of my own because the only thing I cared about, the only thing I wanted in life was to be with her.

So if you want REAL meaning, you have to find that yourself, on your own. Nobody else can give your life meaning, not lasting meaning. Of course you could just do like I did and enjoy the temporary happiness and meaning, but when it ends or the love wears off you'll just be back to square one.

Believe me, though, I get it. After working on myself and coming back from rock bottom, I still feel such a strong desire to have a partner in life. Seriously, everything is a million times better when you experience it with somebody you love.

A pic... of me... on Sup Forums? I haven't been away THAT long...

But the problem is, I have literally no reason to live. At the very least, you cannot reproduce alone. And the longer I go, the less likely I am to be able to.

Heт мы вcтpeтили в Mocквe.

oh God I see my past in your words. I wanted my future to be with her and as impossible as it was, I still wouldn't stop dreaming. when it ended I was sniffing nail polish remover, chasing highs and what not. did manage to stop and fix myself but here i am, looking for meaning again

Go to school
Get a real direction
Get some hobbies
Go to the gym
Everything else will happen

>I have literally no reason to live. At the very least, you cannot reproduce alone
If you really think reproduction is a "reason to live" then I can't help you because we just see things very differently.

But your objection is redundant, my whole point was that you need to find your OWN reason to live, you can't place that on another person because you're basically putting your life in their hands, and when you do that they will always, ALWAYS let you down eventually.

You need to find your own reason/meaning for yourself.

>Seriously, everything is a million times better when you experience it with somebody you love.

This.
>have gf for 6 years we do everything together
>married for another 4
>10 years total have kid she's 3
>home one day shes picking up daughter from school never comes home
>get call hours later drunk driver collision both die
>5 years later I don't remember entire days of work...forget where I am sometimes...always in a daze
>sleep and work that's it
>don't feel bad don't feel happy just waiting to die

I miss having someone else giving my life meaning...so maybe it's best for you OP if you never know at all.

I'd trade you. I'd trade you right now.

>rate me threads every day

Nigger we don't give a Fuck. You already have no life like what the Fuck were going to ruin your social habits?

Nail polish remover? Strange.

I can't afford school. I'm also stupid, and probably wouldn't make it.
What direction? North? One? I don't know what you're trying to say here.
I have hobbies, the things I like are the niche ones that chicks aren't interested in, and when they are, they literally have pick of the litter because they're the only girls interested int he hobby.
Why go to the gym? Who am I doing it for? Not for myself obviously, as I'm not interested in getting ripped for ME.
And for the last part; what will happen? How do these things magically change everything else?

The grass is always greener.

But you know what they say, "Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all."

Not that I'd know what that's like.

Last I was here, that was bad practice. How has it changed so drastically?

well.........fuck.

Yeah I'm pretty much in the same place, man. I'm glad you were able to get yourself out of the rut, but it definitely still isn't all sunshine and rainbows even when you're improving yourself and whatnot.

One thing that helps me though, is remembering that our mood/happiness is completely a product of the chemical balances in our physical brains, which are changing all the time as a result of all kinds of stuff. So no matter what, nobody can be happy all the time or sad all the time, it's all temporary (assuming you don't have severe chemical imbalances like depression, bipolar, etc)

So when I'm sad or down or just numb, I try to remember that my brain needs this down time, and that it's only temporary and I'll be feeling good again soon. But that only happens if I try, if I put effort into being positive and happy and doing things that help me feel that way.

Whoever said that was full of shit.
Try living in a house smelling like cooked bread and a little girl experiencing life for the first time and have that ripped away from you.

I'd gladly trade you. No questions asked.

I'd trade you too, if I could.

I'm so sorry. Really. I lost my brother in a car accident a few years back, he was the person I was closest to in the world and it completely broke me. I've improved a lot, but I know both my life and myself will never be the same again. I can't imagine how much worse it was losing your wife and daughter, though. I really feel for you.
All I can say is that it is 100% possible to be happy and enjoy life again, it just takes work. I'm doing pretty good, still have sad days or just numb days, or just moments within days, but I've come a long way and I generally enjoy life again now. Don't give up on your life. Do your best to make the most of it while you have the chance. I hope I'm not out of line saying that, I just really wish I could help you somehow because I know at least somewhat what it's like.

oh neat this thread got dark as shit. OP youre just a lonely permavirg that could hire a hooker. user lost his whole family. youre kind of a bitxh.

I don't think you honestly mean that.

You would rather have never known your wife Never given life to your daughter and watched her grow? Never spent those years with them? You would rather none of that have happened, then to have it and then lose it?

We all lose everything and everybody in our lives sooner or later. When it's sooner, it hurts more, but wishing that it had never happened seems to me to show a lack of emotional maturity. I don't mean that to be insulting at all, I'm just saying that I bet if you do some soul searching and growing, you'll come to realize how lucky you were to have the time that you did with them, and to be thankful for it.

I don't know about happy or enjoyment anymore. I could probably sell my house because I never use the master bedroom and I never go in my daughter's room anymore. I avoid those rooms because they're pretty much untouched but I feel like I need them anyways. I use the kitchen, the bathroom, and I sleep in the living room which is the only room I use because like I said...im never really awake because I sleep so much. I have a videogame console that I use to play that darksouls series on and that's pretty much all I use my tv for. The whole upstairs is a no go and I use the guest bathroom. I'm afraid to sell because it's like....this is my tomb with all of my things and I'm "happy" having the memories around. I dont want to get rid of my comforts even if they upset me.

I've done enough soul searching. If I could I'd erase them both from my mind. You try waking up most mornings and forgetting that they're gone and then remembering that they are halfway to the staircase to go upstairs because you forgot why you were sleeping on a couch. Every day. Then you go to work and see happy families all day and act like the happiest guy on earth. Apparently. I don't know like I said I'm on autopilot most days.

Not virgin. Have had sex. But no meaningful relationships.

At least you have those memories. You were gull and then emptied. I've just always been empty.

Dude she's like 50 now haha, my uncles like 60 just get on one of them dating sites for people in other countries.

I get that, too. I guess only you know whether or not it's a healthy thing staying in that house. I think it could be perfectly healthy if you're emotionally healthy about it and see it as a positive thing, for reflecting fondly on the memories you have with them as opposed to just having it be painful and upsetting. It really depends on you. It sounds like you definitely aren't in an emotionally healthy place still, which is obviously understandable, I mean fuck dude...but it really is all up to you. It's all about the perspective you choose to view things from, positive or negative. If you make a decision and a conscious effort to start seeing things from a positive viewpoint, it will start to change the way you think and feel. Being thankful and feeling fortunate to have had the time you had with them is the healthy way to look at it, so I'd say try to work on seeing it that way.

A niece then? Idk.

Yes, mine is great. Ukraine girl 23. Married her last year. I'm 34. We are happy. She gets to stay home and keep house. I work, come home, she joins me in the shower and almost always gives me a blowjobs. Sometimes it's a hand job but that's our daily routine. Sex is good, she's an amazing companion. Talking about kids now and she seems like she will be a good mother. All in all its been a good year.

Where do I find my own? Please help

in your dreams, like that lying faggot

What do you find attractive in a women ???

Femininity? The basic stuff, really. Just has to look like a woman, I guess.

>what's the worst that could happen?

And this is why you should never take advice from Sup Forums

give it time. When mail order brides first arrive they're used to their own country where women get treated like shit, so you seem like a superman to them just because you're not a complete shit. Then they get out and about a bit and realise that they could do much better.