So now that the dust has begun to settle can we all agree that this wasnt THAT bad but just a little bit bad?

So now that the dust has begun to settle can we all agree that this wasnt THAT bad but just a little bit bad?

It wasn't great but it wasn't that bad as the reviews make it out to be.

Also reminder pic related are best boys.

The movie just dragged.

I could understand Avengers 2 dragging because "you've seen it all" after 10+ movies. But to already be bored 30 minutes into the DCU main attraction? That's just pathetic

>TODAVIA SIGUES CON TUS PENDEJADAS

What did she mean by that?

Why is Mr I can climb anything but I get killed almost at the beginning of the movie in the cover?

Same... that sentence resume the whole movie

He's still part of the Squad.

Maybe some reviewers savaged the movie but the average rating is 4.7 on RT which isn't low enough to claim that it was universally despised. It just seems like there's little deviation from a moderately negative opinion of the movie.

It was lowest common denominator trash, and if you liked it even a little, you're part of the problem.

So how was Mr I can climb everything going to help the squad? We got the blonde whore, the bitch with the sword, guy that throws boomerangs, fire guy and guy that shoots pretty well, how does his abilities come into the mix?

I liked some parts
I really really wanted the boomerang guy to actually run away and appear in the post credits scene in the bahamas or something
Why bother establishing anti heroes if they're gonna go full
>MY DAUGHTER WILL THINK HER DAD'S A GOOD GUY
>I'LL GO GET THE BOMB UNDERWATER
>I'M NOT LOSING ANOTHER FAMILY
During the last 10 minutes

Why does Croc look like Fifty Cent?

I was a 32% on rotten tomatoes bad.
and,
Man of Steel > Bat v Super >>> Suicide Squat

>if you fail the mission
>you die

I loved it from start to finish and so hope that we see more Harley and Joker together

You are memeing right? I saw it with my friend who doesn't watch capeshit and he told me that it nowhere near deserves such a low rating that RT gave it

>if you fail the mission
>you die

i guess the bomb implant makes you act like a goody two shoes.... far from the characters in the comics, go figure..

>i have a daughter
>i have a life to live
>i ain't gonna die here
>why the hell not

They all literally said their reasons at the end of the movie.

>But to already be bored 30 minutes into the DCU main attraction? That's just pathetic

I actually left to take a shit during the funeral scene in CA:CW.

Came back, missed nothing of any importance whatsoever.

And this was a half-roll level poo, btw. Lotta cleanup.

>it aint me starts playing

How did tv react?

>I really really wanted the boomerang guy to actually run away and appear in the post credits scene in the bahamas or something

That would have been great. climactic battle, Suicide figures out how to remove the bombs that will kill them. The bombs are removed and the squad looks like they're about to confront Enchantress. Capt Boomerang goes Nope and runs away to the tun of the Benny Hill. End credit is him in the Bahamas but Waller\Batman know where he is and mention bringing him in.

If only they established them in any way
There was no reason to turn their behaviour around like that and you know it.

You could definitely tell where they cut shit out (like the entire bar scene). The main villain was stupid and the whole movei should have focused on Joker trying to get Harley back but scary black woman using the suicide squad to stop him. I feel really sorry for Leto though.
Diablo was the best

They have the seams reasons in the comics too, but they not have this babyface attitude... they are selfish, agressive and slowly they start having a good relationship (well, the survivors)

at least make them likeable assholes or agressive and charismatics.. if you want an example make something like inglorious bastards... agressive likeable assholes

>YA TE CHINGASTE WEY

what did he mean by that?

im guessing he was going to be needed for scouting and maybe the original plan was for him to climb out the outside of the building
realistically they just needed someone to die for shock value and to let us know they were serious.
which of course doesnt work as a shock move when hes introduced in five seconds while the rest of the group gets a five minutes intro themesongs included
gee wonder who will die

It wasn't bad but there is a lingering feeling, especially with the scene cuts in the first half of the film, that an awesome version of this film was left on the cutting room floor. Scenes from trailers that never made it into the movie (post crash Joker) and others that were shoehorned in for the forced giggles (Margo stealing the purse). I have a bad feeling that the new trend from DC will be patchwork movies held together by threads at the theater followed by a directors cut home release that actually makes sense. (Batman vs Superman)

I stood up in the cinema and held the CIA stance throughout the duration of the song

yeah even in the 90's that trick was cheap and old

DC fans are in denial

id save that comment for anything by Paul Feig.

after credits scene of him sipping a maitai
sudden shadow over him. looks up
waller standing over him, throws a mailbag down on the ground
> " i though boomerangs always come back"
> "oh come the fuck o..."
tazed and credits continue as he is handcuffed
would have been better then a the rehash of oh hey guys remember how batman is making the justice league right now? remember?

They specifically said they didn't do a card for him because he was going to die immediately and it was a waste of film time. Literally removes the impact like you said. It was a sloppy buzzkill.

Your hired

Damn straight they were. Deadshot was pretty cool, too.

>wasting the after credits on Captain Memerang

>deranged lunatic
What did they meme by this?

No, it really was that bad.

>It wasn't bad but there is a lingering feeling, especially with the scene cuts in the first half of the film,

This is such a "cool thought" to have.

But I honestly believe the original cut was terrible. For example, those character intros probably weren't in the original cut since that would have been "too much structure" for Ayer.

I saw a lot of inspiration from Joss Whedon during the squad building scenes. And that all probably came from the "studio meddling".

HE'S A HORSE FUCKER

I KNEW THIS MOVIES WAS /mlp/ TIER

You are a god among men, Big Guy.

Being mediocre is worse than being trash.

No it isn't, silly.

Just because your friend doesn't watch capeshit doesn't mean he has taste, obviously.

It was worse than mediocre.

The casting was terrible. You can't blame the studio for Leto. That was all Ayer. He saw something in him, and what he saw was clearly stupid.

He doesn't. He literally only existed to have his head blown up, and they probably only went with Slipknot because Boomerang does the same thing to him in the comics. (Except it's only his wrist that gets blown off.)

His entire arm blows off in the comics and lives, which later he gets replaced.

Why the hate for Leto?

He was barely in the film?

The pacing, all of those silly introductions, and the fucknig awful music choice was the problem.

Leto and Ayer's interpretation of the Joker was terrible. Leto for doing it, and Ayer for encouraging it.

The shitty part of the movie was how it dragged even during the cuts. I can't imagine how much more boring that Joker/Harley scene was if we saw it all. It had no trajectory.

> Ledger just need 2 scenes for the audience knowing his developing of the character is awesome

>Leto dont need more scenes, with 7 minutes you have enough material to make a critique of a character...and it sucks
>

>Ledger just need 2 scenes for the audience knowing his developing of the character is awesome

Ledger's Joker was fucking shit and only normie shitters think his edgy take on the character was cool.
It's like a high schooler fantasy.

>Ledger was edgy
>Leto isn't

You guys are so fucking stupid holy shit.

Leto was alright, besides he was barely in it.

HONKA HONKA

You're fucking stupid cuz I never mentioned Leto, you illiterate fuck.

Lol Diablo?
>JOO JUANA PIZZA ME HOLMES?

Fuck off cockbreath your flick was shit just like your life.

How was he married and with children with all those fucking face tattoos?

Mexicans

?

yeah man all the normies like the good acting of leto, just the hot topic contrarian edgy really cool kids like the over the top acting of leto, right?

Half of what he did in the film was autistic growling. The other half was bad fake laughing.

My friends talked me into watching suicide squad with them and I cringed through the whole thing. Honestly possibly the worst movie I've seen in a theatre. Not sci-fi channel tier, but pretty mediocre to say the least.

"Its like we're some kind of...suicide squad" pure cringe and i didnt even see it yet

AYO HOLE UP

>"Its like we're some kind of...suicide squad"

90's will smith right there

>Ahm uh Soul Jurrrrr

What did Flag mean by this?

*smacks wife*

That asian chick is so hot. Her character is cool too but barely in it.

That he stores the souls that pour out of Katana's not-katana when she shoves it up his ass. You know, she's got his back.

Can we admit this turd didn't stink a lot but it still stank?

Not as bad as your mom's vagina LOL

too bad her actress is a coal burner IRL, so shes defiled and trash.

Oh well if your friend said so...

You're right. It wasn't that bad. But you need to know the trend that if you talk shit about dc, that means you're cool and you know whats a good movie or not.

I don't care, but how do you know that?

I respect your opinion and reciprocate some of the Whedon vibe. I know modern studios rely heavily on focus groups. Industry rags state that the final cut is the superior one. Often I find my opinion is contrary to that of current industry and am inclined to belive any production that relies as heavily on focus testing as this one yields a vastly inferior product. I still maintain this film suffered because of it and add that Deadpool was a studio direction hands off film. It hurts me to say Deadpool 2 will be garbage as it has been acknowledged as the potential cash cow it is and will be subject to the same focus group vetting this time around. Focus groups ruin these films and currently are the law of the land with rare exception.

tv redpilled me on it.

google it.

It's not a trend. DC movies are legitimately bad in general. All 4 of the shitposters on Sup Forums that call BvS """"kino"""" are just delusional.

>coalburner
>redpilled
I bet you also think da joos are somehow responsible for your lack of success with women, huh, kiddo?

you know?, i agree with you but.. i cant stop thin king that even if Deadpool 2 is kinda good, everyone is gonna have this "superior" attitude of "ooh that was so meme it sucks, it try to hard to be funny" i think capefans ended up becoming so bitter that you just need to take a brand to represent and just talk shit against the other superhero brand.

Nobody said Apocalypse was good just because Deadpool was.

Lol, fuck is wrong with this board?

Where did this come from?

why are you projecting?

Studios only meddle when your shit is terrible.

People have this backwards thinking where the studio is some big boogeyman and that focus testing is bad. Episode 1 to 3 all failed focus testing and we all consider them bad movies. They are right most of the time.

Yeah, all four of "us" think you're a child, too.

until the movies keep having a bunch of Mind Numbing fans who just want to eat the same turd again and again, the generic shitty movies are gonna keeping comin'

for example:
>Adam Sandler Movies
>Resident Evil Saga
>Transformer Saga
>TMNT
> DC

Focus groups are good at producing one thing: mediocrity.

>so meme it sucks
In a strange parallel I think the videogame Borderlands 2 fell into this same pitfall. Bar none BL2 was superior despite the hype and accusation that it was a heavy meme fest, but it was a solid game. I digress.... If Deadpool 2 is a solid movie I'll definitely call it as such. I'm so happy the first one hit chimchunga once then washed it's hands of it. That delighted the Autist/comic purist in me. Let's put a positive spin on this. Maybe... Just maybe lessons were learned in Suicide Squad and the second will be better. Here's to hoping...

It really, really was. It was awful.

Deadshot sucked, Smith ruined him. Or rather, whatever writer/director told smith to act black ruined him

yeah theres as lot of DC fans who think people hate the new dc movies just because it's cool or "ur a sheep" or "marvelcuck lel", "you dont understand the vision of snyder", etc..

the problem to me is just this movies are shiny light without any substance

look at the leto's joker, all about this character it's about his look's, how cool his clothes are and how superfluous crazy he is.. it's a superficial character without any substance, they need put tattoos on him becuase they dont know how to put that in a subtle way into the 7 minutes the joker have in the screen

¿

I don't think you understand how much DC fans hate this movie. Maybe you're thinking of DC staff?

Think about this for a second:

What was underneath Ledger's greasepaint?

What was underneath Leto's tattoos?

DC fan here. Enjoyed the movie.

That's a horse of a different color. We are mainly speaking of fledgling franchises. Star wars is a hulking established beast. (A Rancor if you will.) Nobody could have expected Lucas to fall so far. The facts were he was a powerhouse and he had full creative control. Normally good... No gun ET, Crystal Skull, and his bitching about the Han and Greedo scene. These were our warning signs. It my opinion that studio intervention or not these movies were destined to serve a hot dish of disappointment. Could a studio have recut and reshot scenes yes. Would it have saved them? No... I belive these movies were built up on sand. Nobody could have saved them.

Crock actually isn't much bad guy, people just mocked him really hard that what is makes him bad guy. Check Batman TAS. Very good for character.
El Diablo is going for his own redemption, he was very bad motherfucker in past, now he is literally other man that knows he will never be forgiven for what he done in the past.
Deadshot is father there, so it's alright.

theres a lot of DC fans defending this movie although i know theres a lot who hate this movies too..

my problem is that all the Snyder movies tries to be deep and complex but in a very swallow way, without any message or development of personalities

DC fan here. You need to watch more movies.

*shallow