New fluffy thread

New fluffy thread

Last one hit image limit

Get in here

More /comfy/ than anywhere else tonight, I guess...

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

At least he tried...I'll give him points for effort.

bump

Fluffy ponies should be real, because then we would have less animal abuse, and less murder and rape on humans, because people could legally use fluffies to do their dark deeds instead of taking it out on humans and real animals.

And the scriptfag has found it. Congrats, chickenfucker.

I feel like there's some context here I'm missing...

Fuck it.

Nah I don't think so, it's just a mother trying to take care of her legless foal the best she can

is there a comic missing. why does the foal have no legs

Nibbles! Best fluffy!

That's what I was missing...I didn't realize the foal had no legs.

I feel like a dumbass now.

I thought it was supposed to be like some forced oral or something.

It's ok user

I'm going to be honest : the first time I read it, I also missed this detail.

Wasn't there more to this comic where the mother decides to abandon the foal? She only reluctantly takes care of it. She loves it, but it has no freaking legs.

Ginger Fig, master of misery.

Maybe but then I've never seen it

lurking
keep going

if this is a thing i am very interested.

would fluffies be white or red meat?

Shit meat.

I don't understand why any human would want to consume fluffy meat. It sounds disgusting.

What is this? I want to be apart of it

does anyone have the post that explains everything. i dont have it saved.

Hm.

This thread feels like it's missing something. Or someone. Or, like it's missing a certain ...

Four.

I love "bad mummahs"

This, my child, is the fluffy thread. You are welcome to become a part of it anytime

As much as the abusers would like that to happen, there's just no way that we'd legalise abusing talking pets. A lot of the stuff like litterpals would be flat out banned, they certainly wouldn't be marketed by the makers of a kids show.

And just because they were bred in a lab doesn't mean they're not real animals, they still eat, breathe, shit, have sex, think, and feel. However if they are as poor at surviving as most authors suggest, even with a prolific breeding rate, they still wouldn't survive in the wild, so there'd be little chance of them going feral.

chobobro that room is a mess.

Chocofag or birdnigger is the right word

just because you dont like him. doesnt mean i have to insult him

I've noticed a trend (it may be long standing; I don't know) where a fluffy doesn't actually think OR feel. The behavior is a byproduct of programming and what you see as "intelligence" is the fluffy using preprogrammed phrases . This bugs me; it implies a fluffy cannot learn at all.

But I'm off on a tangent again...

Fuck that birdfucker. He can create his own damned thread.

Kweh.

And so, let us roll with a traditional minidump: The Four Anthro of the Sexiocalypse!

h e c k

> be same Anonbro from other thread.
> The "Pillowcide" user.
>Anyway one day you're at work at the Fluffy Tricounty Center writing a checkin form for a surrendered foal whose Mummah had dropped him on the front step before going off to feed her "Bestest babbeh"..... And then been hit by a car crossing the street.
>You flip through paperwork as you begin pondering...maybe...just maybe you should adopt. But...nahhh..this little guy tho...hmm
>So...here he was...nameless, dark scarlett, with a coal black mane.
>You gave him a boop on the nose with a fingertip when you picked him up from the sidewalk and by god he chirped weakly.
>So you took him inside and fed him with an eyedropper and wrapped him in a dishtowel you warmed up.
>Hmm.... Looked healthy enough.
>Anyway the daycare fluffies arrived and you checked them in.
>You had just finished checking them in, finished the foals paperwork, when it hapeened
>The sounds of tiny child-like voices arguing and then the most autistic ScrrrreeeeeeEEEEE you've ever heard.

If fluffies actually existed, I don't think there would be much dedicated abuse. Still though, they'd die off in stupid ways quick.

carry on

And finally.

So concludes the minidump.

They're living animals, they certainly do think and feel. The "programming" thing isn't like, I don't know, Lisp or something (heh), it's just imprinting over generations, which gets passed on partly through behaviour, and a little bit of magic gene tinkering. Accelerated and unnatural, yes, but the end result is a proper (if somewhat imperfect) animal.

Most fluffies aren't very clever, but most can be taught a few new things, and some fluffies can even be taught quite complex ideas, given time.

>tfw summer newfags find a fluffy thread

Speaking of traditional.

>Karen, one of the other employees ducks her head into the daycare saferoom and groans "Hey user, sorry to bug but can you come gimme a hand? Bring gloves!"
> you fill your eyes and stow the foal in an imcubator, walking back with some heavy rubber gloves.
>Great, Lullabelle, Mrs. Phillips spoiled little purple monster of a filly was standing over Dinky, an OD green colt in the middle of the room and she was taking a massive shit on him.
>"Poopie fwuffy no get baww fursht! Woowabeww get aww da bwockies an bawws and poopie fwuffy gets poppies!"
>As Dinky just lie there on his side
REEEEEEEE!
>Oh god...adoption....no.
>you loudly say, "Hey! Knock it off!" And every one of them freezes.
>Lullabell stops crapping.
>Dinky simply...stops...mouth agape
> you walk in and push Lullabell away and she falls over shouting dummeh Holman
>You pick Dinky up and pass him to Karen who dons her own gloves and takes him to the grooming center.
>Lullabell gets lifted by her scruff and deposited wordlessly into the sorry box.
>Now you stand there, arms crossed and wait.

Maybe I've just been reading the wrong headcannon, then.

Wonder what it would be like to exterminate something that begs for mercy as you kill it.

I don't hate animals, but I've drowned a few mice caught in my kitchen. Don't think I'd have a problem disposing of fluffies, if need be.

bump

A few of them don't view fluffies as actual biological creatures with feelings but most do, since obviously the torture and abuse means something that way.
Most headcanons see fluffies as being legally registered as "biotoys" but that is typically used as more of a cruel, arrogant workaround to legalize hurting them rather than a real reflection of their being. It's a sort of "everyone knows but we also know not to talk about it".

Bump

Ain't seen dat one fluffy pourn pic in a while.

I get that but some have taken the toy aspect a little far and turned them into organic robots. While that works in some ways it seems to limit the potential they have as characters. It just bugs me a little.

yeah exactly, it sucks as a headcanon which is why I don't adopt it

>Lullabell Loses. Her. Damn. Mind.
>"Nuuuuu... Stoopid Holman noput Woowabeww in sowwy bawks! Woowabeww no desewve sowwybawks! Woowabeww take poppies on poopie fwuffy cuz poopie fwuffy no am nice cuwwwahd fwuffy woke woowabeww! Woowabeww be mummah's pwincess and no get sowwy Hawks ebahhh!
>Christ you can't stand this.
>"Lullabell when you say sorry to Dinky for crapping on him you can come out of the sorry box."
>Then you walk away.
>Dinky is returned to the safe room after being cleaned, but an obstinate Lullabell, refuses to apologize.
>The hours wear on and Lullabell refuses to say sorry, even with goading and directions by you, Karen and every other staff member who comes by.
>She's reduced to chirping loudly, sobbin and sucking a hoof when Mrs. Phillips returns to pick her up.
>You explain the situation to PRS. Phillips who demands her fluffy be released. You take Mrs. Phillips to the side room where two way glass allows the staff to observe the fluffies at play.
>Karen let's Lullabell out....and Lullabell immediately races over and evacuates her bowels on Dinky again.
>Mrs. Phillips let's out one of those old lady shocked noises and steps into the doorway.
>"Lullabell! Stop that at once!"
>Lullabells gasps, spins her head between her mummah, Karen, Dinky and the rest of the shocked fluffies.
>Over and over and over.
>Then Lullabell looks at the sorry box again and her owners stem face.
>"Nuuu...Nuu sowwy bawks! Pwincess nebah say sowwy!!"
>Then she swings her head left and right so fast your sure she'll hurt herself.
>Just as you finish forming the thought however, a small click comes from Lullabells neck and she collapses.
>Goddamn...broke her own neck?
>Mrs. Phillips moves to run to Lullabells fallen body, trips over the low barricsre to keep the fluffies inside....
>And her knee comes down on another fluffy name Scooter with a crunch of bones.
>Great.....oh cool camera was running. No lawsuit today!

Horror movie for fluffies.

What happens?

I always figured as they breed like rabbits on crack that no one gives a shit

What would happen in it?

All the fluffies shit themselves. You know, the usual.