Whats is Sup Forums most creative insult?

Whats is Sup Forums most creative insult?

nigger

remaining quiet and watching them get flip their lid because you say nothing and just give them this face.

This thread is stage 4

Spidey thread now

If you needed a kidney. And we were a perfect match. I'd have them take it out. So I could eat it in front of your bitch ass

Depends on who i'm insulting and how much i know them i like insulting people with something that's gonna hurt and shit

son of a Sup Forums

We're in public

u r a deflated potato

FagelafaggeraciBendydickCuminmysnatch "i want to be the little girl" FootNiggerMcMaybejew

Not your faggot ass again.

Agreed to everything they say and just "atleast i'm not you i would kill myself" and walk away

call Donald Trump a citrus nigger among your facebook friends and test if they accept your use of nigger or not.

This

Candyassgot roodypoo

I wish we were better strangers

friend

Negro fag fuck

newfag

gets them riled up every time

>ITT
OP is a witless faggot who got hurt and verbally abused by alot of people and wants to get back at them but his senile brain can't work properly to come up with worthless insults to perpetrate the the constant cycle of human stupidity

That's cause you're the newest ITT loser

>faggot

says the genuine faggot

Perpetuate* illiterate newfag

Literal lame littering leftist liberal loony lying loser lover.

Typos, faggot, you ever make them?

General insults usually aren't that creative. The real punch of a joke comes from context.

First off brush ya teeth

i hope your demands for attention get met somewhere. Perhaps under a bus.

That's not a typo, that's illiteracy. The government has several programs to help you financially in getting yourself college classes. So you do something with your life and don't burden society with your dead beat nigger ass.

Rövskalle

A well timed roast.