Ask a gril with no sex drive anything

Ask a gril with no sex drive anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SbTxO485zYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post tits?

Tits, or gtfo?

Trips will tits whore

I still occasionally take pics but I don't know why.

well shit im a trips

how old are you?

Time stamps please if you're going to do this.

I'll be 25 next month.
Oh it's such effort posting from phone. I'm drunk n will soon be passing out

Fake ass shit Get Out

Put something between your tits to know its real oh and timestamp

It's not that hard to do. Do it or GTFO

She gone

Or are you pretending your gone by saying she's gone?

How does it feel knowing the one thing men will find you useful for will never be pleasurable to you?

This modern world, I ain't got a pen to hand.

Honestly your missing out its a well written laugh your ass off comedy starring acting savant Jonah Hill, real talk why haven't you bought it yet?

Really?

Have you heard, about the word?

pic pinching nips?

Get full nude

youtu.be/SbTxO485zYo

Why the fuck would I want to know anything from you?

Void of all want for sex?
Perhaps just bored, if you could experience any fantasy/fetish would you try it?

Get Out then.

y are you so normal?

Anyone else here /sex drive/?

Pinch your nipples then

>no sex drive

Oh, so you're unattractive.

Too true.

time stamp or gtfo

Are u saying she should get a bbc, get out is a good movie

I think it will return. Before I was struggling with a bf with low drive. We broke up and I feel I've got the same fate. Pretty sure it's antidepressants. I'm on 150mg, I only get horny if I'm super drunk.

Not sure if I drew a backwards J or its camera flip. Looks right from up here

pinch nipples

thats a datestamp not a timestamp

But why did you put your shirt back on

like we are all good givng you attention if thats what you seek, but we need you to prove you're you and not your ex posting your pics... savvy?

Squeeze something between your tits? They look pretty nice.

Put something phallic between your tits

Actually same shit happened to me after a month on a low dose of zoloft. Never came back the same. Is shitty.

you lot can thx me later
>Snap Teens .net

Are you a good girlfriend , do you fuck if you don't want to but your boyfriend needs to use your holes.

allow me to help

please dont date anyone.
nothing worse than low drive people.

That works.

Show us tits. Questions will follow.

It is, but that's also makeup, not gonna go mad with it. P.s I'm a UK fag.
I'd agree but ive never had good confidence and had mad insecurity and now I look back and think wtf was I thinking, I used to look pretty good.

Tits or gtfo?

What kinda job is worth 10 dollars? Also nice dubs

youtu.be/SbTxO485zYo

How depressed are you?

a stick job

no it doesnt... time stamp the operative word being time, this could have been last year for all we know

Stop smoking weed

just write 2am on your chest

Just don't ever stick your dick in crazy user, and you'll be okay

Psychologistfag here.

See a good psychoanalytic psychologist (not specialized in CBT), taper off the meds, and in a few months/years you will be better - it just takes a long time but its possible.

Most antidepressants inhibit the libido in some way. It's a well known and documented problem. Talk to your doctor / therapist about it. Maybe it can be solved. I guess your in no relationship atm?

Like this

Cos the other pic was from the other day
I was on sertraline but recently changed to vespir XL
Haven't had a bf since my drive died. I think his drive being really low probably influenced me to expect fuck all. I used to get stressed about it now the last person I slept with was a friend who is married which isn't good.
Pretty! I can't hold a job cos my stupid emotions
I don't experience any highs from any drug I've ever taken. I've been high like once off weed. I drink instead

you got pretty nice tits. come cam so we can see them
> femanon
> cams
> .com
use a laptop or computer

Do you know antidepressants are a Jewish conspiracy?

Take it off

You mean Jews did everything bad in the world right?

you ever gonna pinch dem nips, or what?

Why has your shirt changed.....

You're seeing a bad psychiatrist (and maybe the therapist). Long-term medication will be the end of you.

You are not chemically imbalanced, just psychologically, which is fixable.

How old are you?

This is a different femanon. A real one who knows the rules.

How old are you ?

tits please

Too tired, in bed now.
Lol they used to work, but I've been on em for like 11 years. Last doctor I saw pissed me off, didn't seem to listen to me at all just threw more drugs at me. Since changing to these meds I've had some issues with false awakenings and sleep paralysis and it's fucking terrifying.

Hey femanon give us a pic of you chokeing your slef in pleasure

thank you for knowing how to timestamp.

How much do you weigh ?

wow
moar please

please see -->>

Mooooo

camaaaan, it'll be fun to cam. or at least see those massive jugs on cam. can use your phone too, but gotta use puffin browser

can you do both tits and timestamp please, see im a meeseek thats difficult to please

nah, only my boyfriend gets that privilege.

dont waste your time, she didnt post timestamp she aint even real

Come on Femanon a pic wouldn't hurt

>age

Why do people on psycho-medications stay on medication? Do they not realize it is supposed to be temporary (unless you're psychotic).

Another fat whore with a huge ego. Those two don't mix. You WILL be a submissive slut who will do anything I say at any time because you're worth nothing and I'm doing you a favor for even considering giving you any attention.

Fat pig, all you fat girls have the most disgusting pussies I've ever seen in my life. Ffs. Smells like wet towel with fish shit wrapped in it and fermented.

hows your summer break
?

No they're not temporary knowledge-less faggot. Some people have permanent chemical imbalances which have proven to interfere with their daily lives over and over again That's not temporary,

God the ignorance of you faggots is appalling. Honestly. Go to school.

I'm too dead but if you're willing to accept an older pic..
I've seen several but never got anything good out of it. It just does nothing for me. I believe I'm the only person who can change my head and if I'm not ready or willing then wtf do I do.

It does run in the family but my environment is total shit, I need out of this place.
I'm 24.

Says the newest loser ITT

Post a live pic

still no timestamp, still posting old pics, your not even real

>i need out of this place
Come over to my house femanon

Post feet plox

Footfag

degenerate footloser