Just watched Leon the professional for the first time and loved it, any more suggestions?

Just watched Leon the professional for the first time and loved it, any more suggestions?

Gay Niggers From Outer Space

So what's so great about that movie?
Or is it a movie for pedos?
It's like every time that movie is mention they just have to post that little girl.
Time to stop the meme

watch drive

lolita

SHE'S ULTRA SEXY IN IT. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FIND A GIRL SO YOUNG SEXY AF. ALSO THEIR IS SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN THEM.

Wasabi

Netflix:

They Look Like People - low rating, but I thought was great. Horror.

Mulholland Drive - trippy and dark.

Of Human Bondage - old movie, really good.

Someone just mentioned Drive. Fuck yeah. Watch Drive.

If you've never seen, must see:

The Shining
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
Mad World (2010) -- this one is not well known at all, but is one of the best movies I've seen

Can't really think right now. gg

An hero

The Doom Generation (Rose McGowan is in it).

Watch Brick (2005), great cult classic that takes on high school as a noir instead of some bullshit coming of age story. Real good.

All these are pedo style films?

Try heroin

>They Look Like People

GOOD MOVIE. ALL HORRORS HAVE LOW RATINGS. RULE FOR RATINGS:

+2 FOR HORRORS
-2 FOR COMIC BOOK SHIT

they post the girl because she's the main character you idiot.

Oh I get. She's actually, Leon
the professional.
Gtfo.

yes

oh, haha. No, not at all.

Let me see...

Moonrise Kingdom

That's all I can think of. But it's a good one.

>that little girl
>that
you realize it's natalie portman, right?

The film is about Mathilda learning from Leon, it's her story.

*Gayniggers
One word.

They always show that little girl because she is the main character.
No, it is not a "film for pedos". Its a great film with a great cast. Im looking forward to the directors new film, "Valarian". Although i dont think ill like the main characters too much.

ehh it's a bit of a film for pedos, in the original script they slept together.

How about you just watch the fucking movie, come back when you're done, and apologize.

Thanks for fucking ruining the film for me.
Fucking french people..

EEEEEEVERY OOOONE

YOU.. dont like Beethoven.

Relates with Sexual Tension between them and uses their, there...

Sums it up.

Natalie carried the movie. It was about her character.

Key word is 'slept'. Even if you see the French cuts, there is no sex.

tell your family how much you loved it.

>>Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

I used to live in the town this was set. Very believable.

Faggot.

Falling down

Law abiding citizen

did you like the loli thing?
Lolita is actually a good movie by Kubrick.

Kung Fu Hustle

Tombstone
The Departed
Drive
The Count of Monte Cristo
Shawshank Redemption (always loved this one, seen it only 20 times or so)
The Godfather
It's A Wonderful Life

that should get you started, and if you have already seen them all, you should watch them again.

Call me naive but i never thought of Leon's feelings towards Matilda as sexual. I always thought of him as a lonely person who never really had anyone around who cared about him. Of course Matilda, coming from such a truamatic background, had some confused feeling towards Leon. Thats fucking biology for you. But Leon is a bit more complex.

Supposedly, acording to this thread, Leon fucks the tween in the og script. But im just going to go with whats in the movie.

Leon grew up in a world where not one single person on the planet gave one shit about his existance, let alone his wellbeing. For one reason or another he makes his way to the US of A. He gets hired as a hitman buy the resturant guy (i forget his name). A job he was probablem already experianced at.

He has been doing this for years. The killing. The simple life of killing.
Kill these guys, get a paycheck.

Leon the professional is a modern lolita movie. It's the story of a girl who is peculiarly mature for her age. she's clearly more intelligent than leon. it's too simple to just dismiss this movie as "pedo." It's definitely lolita in genre. there is a difference.

But then SHE knocks on the door.

It says in the movie that he moves to the us cause his former wife/gf was killed and he wanted revenge

Have you watched the fucking movie you idiot? The main role is shared. Her entire family gets killed, and the rest of the movie is Mathilda learning to become an assassin and her and Leon going after the guys who did it.

It's a good movie, I personally didn't think it had any pedo sort of feel to it. Just a girl who lost her family getting close to literally the only person who took care of her when she needed it.

Sure, pedos like it because of young Natalie portman, but that has nothing to do with what the movie is about

Didnt mean to quoteLeon is, for tge first time ever, experiancing someone wanting him to be alive. Someone who looms forward to seeing him (outside of financial interests).