Who was worse

Who was worse,
Walt Disney or Steve Jobs?

Probably Steve Jobs.

He was a miserable, soulless, homeopath.

Jobs, at least Disney was a little anti Semitic

Early Disney had some based toons

Jobs.

Cunt in both ideology and person.

Mr. Jobs was a god among men.
Yea sure he was a dick, but that is irrelevant.

How can you compare a family man with his mouse to a Syrian dog who refuses to accept fatherhood

was it true that walt was a nazi?

Disney was only shit after he died

Wait what's wrong with Walt?

> not realising they are the same person
> in 2016, even.

Hola, leddit.

Disney was a bro. Jobs was a degenerate hack.

Jobs easily.

steve jobs

>Mr. Jobs was a god among men.

god can die early from cancer?

>was it true that walt was a nazi?

yes, Walt was a straight up nazi, Henry Ford also

Disney was red-pilled.

If you're jewish maybe, through marketing he turned a sinking ship into a consumer powerhouse with shit products sold at high prices because they look sleek.

Homeopathy should be outlawed.

When my mom was dying of cancer all over her body and brain the new age home remedy shills were lined up to take her money for candle based treatments giving chakra alignments and tragically false hope.

Fuck hippies.

I miss you mom. This week was tough.

He made Orlando Florida a miserable tourist filled hellscape.

Worse at what? Jobs was worse at drawing, Disney couldn't get away with a turtleneck, both were terrible at sewing.

Walt Disney was cool. Disney today is the most vile subversive propaganda.

Walt Disney > Steve Jobs
Apple > Disney

He didn't place provisions in his company that would prevent the Kikes from grabbing it for their own ends after he died.

And lead a company that managed to leave a huge footprint in the tech industry. The prevailing argument against this fact is, "It would've happened without him". Yes, but at what time? This argument can be used to discredit Ford. After all, he didn't create the first automobile! And Steve Jobs didn't create the first MP3 player. No, he just created one with a nice interface, a friendly package, and influenced other companies. I'm sure engineers had to go back to the drawing board because Steve Jobs would demand his own engineers to cram a lot of technology into small packages. They really are quite an inventive team. People can easily see the connection with the introduction of the iPhone to every other phone manufacturer having devices influenced by it. It could've happened without Apple, but it certainly would not be the same as it is now.

>Hola, leddit.

I remember being a teenager and posting on Sup Forums. Apple mainstream, mainstream normies, normies leddit, leddit shitposters le Californian liberals invisible enemy. Then I grew up. I still hate reddit, I just don't spend my entire time acting like a paranoid schizophrenic about it.

>god can die early from cancer?

>He was no god. No god would have a pecker of that size.

Had to GOT reference

I feel sorry for you man. I lost my father for a lynphoma, turns out he was poisoned by the absence of protection during his work as a doctor. omeopathy is surely a fake hope, but sometimes also official medicine is scary

Steve Jobs...I mean cmon he was killed by PC.

Mr. Disney was one of the men every man wanted to become back in his day. Smart, successful, fatherly, an all american man.

Jobs was a fag who died from aids

Homeopathy is just traditional medicine. Some of it works as well as a homemade remedy. The problem isn't ginger snaps or incense, it's people who take them and think they are going to cure cancer from it. Anyone who claims that it cures cancer and sells their products as such should be charged. Anyone who buys a bunch of stuff and thinks they'll cure cancer is just someone making stupid decisions, under their own volition, and you cannot ban things just to save them from themselves.

This is an education problem.

>Syrian dog who refuses to accept fatherhood

By judging them based on their skills as men.

Can't Jobs get cancer and die already so people shut the fuck up about him?

Walt Disney hated Jews
Steve Jobs was a glorified hippie

The answer here is obvious

Certainly the OP questions two men who have worked very hard to produce something only OP can dream of.

Walt at least created some based cartoons. Jobs is a meme for the libtard movement.

This is nice bait

Walt Disney was based, I dream for a world where EPCOT is a reality.

Sup Forums was right for once, it really is da joos that are turning Disney against the wishes of its former founder.

steve jobs big time

The education problem includes you, sir.
Homeopathy uses compounds known to produce the ailment it is attempting to treat. The pseudoscience behind the homeopathic remedy states that by severely diluting this offending agent with water, the "molecular imprint" of the compound is left on the water imbuing it with healing powers to treat the ailment.

Traditional medicine or natural medicine or alternative medicine are all umbrella terms that homeopathy would fall under, but would not wholly constitute these fields.

Per google: noun, the treatment of disease by minute doses of natural substances that in a healthy person would produce symptoms of disease.

Please don't misinform the masses, thanks.

Walt Disney did nothing wrong

>mfw this dude strolls in and drops science on niggas

lol, I bet you think Apple created the smart phone and tablet as well you fucking dipshit. Steve jobs and Apple are bad as microsoft when it comes to the shit they stole from IBM and ruined many other companies.

>Homeopathy uses compounds known to produce the ailment it is attempting to treat. The pseudoscience behind the homeopathic remedy states that by severely diluting this offending agent with water, the "molecular imprint" of the compound is left on the water imbuing it with healing powers to treat the ailment.

A natural aspirin with salicylic acid is still aspirin. Homeopathy is merely a term. Some products work for very simple ailments. After all, not all traditional medicine failed when it comes to treating a stomach ache or numbing a wound. It doesn't mean that homeopathic medicine is good, more effective, or even something you should set out to buy. Calm down, alright pal?

I don't disagree with science. I don't agree that homeopathic medicine works. It just doesn't mean that some of them don't work for very simple ailments. This does not justify homeopathic use to cure cancer, this does not mean I set out to buy the products, it's just simple logic.

Steve Jobs created a cult of personality by convincing people who know nothing about tech that he engineered or "designed" all the Apple shit. He was like a salesman, but unlike the good ones didn't have an air of truth and humility.

Walt Disney wanted to make billions of children happy for centuries to come. Good work Walt Disney, you succeeded, pity your family sold the business to crypto-Marxists.

a little?

Come one let's give old Walt a little more credit than that.

If you're going to attempt a rebuttal you could at least do me the courtesy of actually reading my post...
Please try again.

For your analogy to hold true we would instead be looking at a patient with a blood-thinning disorder (hemophilia for example).
Applying homeopathy, knowing that even small amounts of aspirin (which is ACETYLsalicylic acid btw* whereas salicylic acid is found naturally in willow bark) will produce a blood-thinning effect in a healthy pt we would take aspirin and dilute it with water (somewhere to the tune of around 1:1,000,000,000,000**) and then give our hemophilic pt that water (which may contain a few molecules of aspirin) to treat them.

*the acetyl group is why your old bottle of aspirin, after exposure to moisture, has a faint vinegary smell

** if you look at a homeopathic product the strength will be represented by the compound name followed by a number and a letter. The letter represents the degree of dilution and the number represents the number of times that dilution is performed resulting in an exponential rather than multiplicative final answer (pic related)

I just realized my mistake was being technical. I should've used an analogy for you (believe it or not I didn't mean for this sentence to sound condescending).

Natural medicine is to eggs as homeopathy is to goose eggs.

Apple was pretty irrelevant until they put out their first ipod.
It came onto the market when mp3 players were still very new and it outclassed the other ones in design and storage at the time.

That's what really got them into the door for becoming as successful s they are now

>lol, I bet you think Apple created the smart phone and tablet as well you fucking dipshi

Apple certainly influenced the smartphone and tablet industry. They set a standard, more or less. They didn't invent the industry. Companies want to compete with Apple, and sometimes they do a better job at it (Samsung).

That's what I mean to say. They're not chemically the same as well. For a blood-thinner homeopathic aspirin would be shit. I have tried it for headaches and minor pains. I don't mean to argue semantics I just want to make a point that homeopathic isn't literally 100% ineffective, it's just that it's usefulness is extremely limited. Maybe I am thinking too much about that though

This guy knows what homeopathy is.
Herbal remedies are not homeopathy (even though some stores brand them as that) they are simply unprocessed, natural remedies. A lot of the times these dont work as well for obvious reasons but they are essentially the origin of medicine and are backed by research.

Homeopathy is a scam and anyone with half a brain and middle school level scienve knowledge can see how absurd it is. If Jobs was a homeopath then thats even more evidence towards the fact that he was dumb as a brick and literally came up with 0 ideas of his own. He was just as good as niggers at stealing

OMG
Either he's a tard or a troll. Last attempt at salvaging his humanity.

Homeopathy = placebo
Natural medicine = plants and shit

I'm literally agreeing with him. Can't you read? G-good job though.

>implying anyone was convinced that Steve Jobs knew anything

He was a great businessman and a great leader, and those are admirable skills unless you don't notice the sheer lack of ingenuity in the company when he was gone.

Their iMacs and iBooks were doing well . Their workstations have found their way into schools and graphic design and movie editing. The iPod pushed them into consumer devices. They eventually had to make it USB. Being able to sell to Windows users really opened up their customer base.

I really admire the original iPod. It was all about a pretty packaging. No shame there, no claims about inventing a mini had drive or any of the circuitry in there. They just had the clickwheel, the design, and the simple interface. It wasn't as popular as the later ones, but it was a good start.

My bad, I guess I got a bit carried away...
:s

Please excuse me (I suck cocks)

He was not a good leader. He was overly aggressive and self centred, you hear stories about his "leadership" and you realise no one would actually want to work directly under him.

A good leader understands the pit, he did not.

And only people who don't really understand tech misunderstand Apple's uniqueness for innovation, no they're not the same.

But Walt Disney was a bro.