Where did he go?

where did he go?

To smoke some meth.

they removed the rubber band from his head, he looks totally different now.

Need for Speed universe.

XBOX, BRING BACK MY CAREER!

To live in some horse's couch

he went to his dead gf's place to see her kid. poor little guy is all alone now.

He went to rescue Huell
No seriously what the fuck happened to him
Only Gomez and Hank knew where he was

why doesn't Aaron Paul star in anything big/good after BB? shit roles or shit actor?

Shit manager
Dude has range and can cry by request ffs

arya leaving the hound > jesse leaving hal

straight to tail o the pup for some tasty dogs and fries

The police caught him.

>drives away from a desert compound in a car with the lights on in the middle of the night
>cops show up the that compound less than a minute later
>jesse was never detained
How the fuck?

I figured they killed him too, didn't Jack say "don't forget the kid" or something?

Pretty sure the reason he was so good at crying in the last season was because he was channeling his legitimate sadness that his career was finished a month after he would finish filming.

>>jesse was never detained
How do you know this?

tv magic bro, I want to believe he went off to be a carpenter somewhere he suffer enough

He said "and don't forget, there's still the kid" meaning, if Jesse didn't continue to cook for them, they would kill the kid.

He had the Need for Speed.

He had a role in Eye in the Sky. Not particularly good acting desu. Pic related had the lead role

Vince said that in his headcanon, Jesse moves to Alaska

You alls need to check out The Path on Hulu. Obviously, he goes to live at a cultish compound to find inner peace with a wife and kids... But spoileralertthatdoesn'tworkoutsowelleither.

The powerful emotions flowing through him as he drove transported him to an alternate dimension where he's a race car driver with a need for speed.

jail

>I never met Walt after that day. Some even say he died, but he was most likely caught by the police.
>Me? Heh. Let's just say I felt a little Need For Speed

belize

but Bojack Horseman is good and his character is great