I'm a certified psychologist please tell me what do you think of when looking at picrel I will diagnose you

I'm a certified psychologist please tell me what do you think of when looking at picrel I will diagnose you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bright new future for a great country!

cute kid; deserves all of the opportunities in the world. such untainted happiness in his eyes.

Fat pig nose want to punch his face and hear him crying

I see darkness, anger, hate. Destruction of what we love will soon hit us

>ugly like all babies
>has to grow up in this shit world
>doesn't even suspect a thing
>probably trashy parents

well-adjusted individuals

Oedipus complex

I dislike little kids

>well-adjusted individual

im afraid thats incorrect.

>a baby
I'd like to have one someday, married or not.

A human female infant dressed in clothes with Polish national symbols. Evokes no emotional response in me.

As a psychologist you should know that diagnosing people based on what they say about only one picture and nothing else clearly results in misdiagnosis.

Polish """"""psychologists"""""""

future depression

faggot, autistic, mongol

You're smart....

baby auction

utter revulsion

wanna steal the kid

how the fuck did you figure that the baby is a female? its european, its accessories gie zero clothes

give zero clues*

>its accessories gie zero clothes
Poland isn't Sweden.

>wanna steal the kid
t. German/Norwegian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

Hey are you the pedo polish guy can you give me some new sites where to get vids/pics since hebechan is gone.

>how the fuck did you figure that the baby is a female?
Tie on the head.

In Poland, gender roles are not easily broken. To them, girls should dress as grils and boys should dress as boys. There is 0.0001% chance that they would dress their baby boy in clothes that have so many national symbols in what is clearly a national event and put a girly tie on his head.

People might do it at home for shits and giggles but it is very unlikely that they'd dress their baby like that in public. And since the baby in pic has so many national symbols on her, it should be clear that her parents are nationalists and don't want to corrupt their child with western pro-lgbt shit.

good post

Nice try Sholmo

Swiss aren't human

O weh!

Tell me where I'm wrong though

#notallswiss