What are you drinking?

What are you drinking?

Drunk/alcoholic thread.

zephyrhills spring water

alcohol is for pussies

nigger tears mixed with irish whisky

Shitloads of long island iced tea.

Not even really a fan of it but I made, apparently, way too fucking much for a work party and now I'm stuck with it.

Went with long island because I asked a few girls what they liked and they all agreed on it.

raspberry sved and blue mountain dew

Steel Reserve is Shit. At Least Drink Miller HighLife.

enjoy your AIDS. any discharge from the groid is full of malt liquor, watermelon juice, menthol smell and STDs

Coors banquet with vodka on the side.

A real alcoholic can't get drunk off Miller HighLife because it's 5.0% garbage.

IceHouse Edge is the shit.

Good Ol Miller Lite

Tis the season, Porch Rockers and Vodka all night

Summer Shandy and uv in limeade.

martini rossi + beefeater gin. here's to a good buzz

Not drunk yet but it's Saturday for me today and I work 70 hours a week so you're goddamn right I'm going to be drinking something.

Right now it's pic related.

It's worse than that. Miller is 4.5%.

>A real alcoholic can't get drunk off (insert anything here)

a real alcoholic drinks everything and anything and doesn't complain.

I want to sniff my last bag of dope but I know I should save it

This
A real alcoholic chugs mouthwash to get drunk in desperate times. Pretentious kids don't know shit.

Been a long time since I drank steel reserve. Used to drown it in those beer salt things. Hoping to have some a glass of George Dickel before bed.

I used to drink Steel Reserve years ago before I started working. I had to walk through a field to get to the package store and back through it on the way back home. The next day I found a dead tick on my leg. He couldn't handle the steel

I think I have enough drinks to last the night I'm not sure

Damn man, haven't done H in forever.

I was never an addict, but I was addicted to oxy for years. Didn't do heroin until I had already kicked, luckily, otherwise I probably would have ended up a needle junky.

Only ever did it once and a while, but my (ex girlfriend) dealer got busted and I haven't been able to find it since. I know it's around, just don't know who to talk to.

I get hydrocodone 7.5/325 and oxy of the same mg from time to time, but it's fucking ridiculously expensive. $6 or $7 respectively for the hydro/oxy, where I was paying $15 for a bag or $90 for a bundle of decent powder.

Went cold turkey from a six pack a night to nothing. I had 2 beers with my parents after 2 weeks of being sober and finally can tell myself to stop.

Also I can shit solid stools again. I just could tell alcohol was starting to take it's toll on my body. Losing weight is a nice touch too. Haven't weighed myself, but I know I'm not as bloated.

Ya shit sucks i hate it and myself you Fallon I to the grove

Lol a six pack? What do you weigh, 50 pounds?

I down an entire bottle of 40% whiskey or 20+ beers every night man, a six pack a night is far from out of control. Unless they're 12% abv or some shit that's not even enough to get most people drunk

Good for you for quitting though, it's good to stay healthy

A local brewery makes something called Devil's Tramping Ground Tripel which is something over 9% alcohol content. I love the taste of a few of those along with 2 Percocet 5mg.

>bud light

Filtered tap water with ice

I'd usually buy a 40 on the way home from work. Sometimes two. Kinda wish I could do liquor, just hate the taste. Part of me wants to go down that road, oh only 2 shots a night, thats ok, but I know It will lead to excess.

Trying this shit tonight. Not bad so far.

is the ice also filtered?

>with ice
Fucking degenerate. Drink it neat like a man.

It's even worse when I get the pills off someone else and not the usual girl.

I know a guy that sells hydro 10s for fucking $10 each. Hate buying them for that, but when I'm in the mood for them I buy them regardless. Always hate myself after dropping $50 on 5 pills.

Normally I go through my friends sister, but she usually gets them off somebody else which is why they're so expensive. She gets her own scripts occasionally though and sells me them for 50 cents/mg whatever the mg are, varies depending on what she gets them for. Luckily for me she's just a casual user and a lightweight so she barely uses any at all so she's not stingy with her script.

I used to be able to get them from the hospital, but it costs me a $50 copay and they usually only ever gave me 14 5mgs. Now they cracked down on giving out opiates and give me fucking naproxen unless there is actually something obvious wrong with me(ie, broken wrist/hand)

What really sucks is that for how little I use, I still have a big tolerence. I'm not that big of a guy either, 6'0 180 pounds but it takes me at minimum 30mg to feel hydros, 40mg to really feel it. I could easily eat 70mg throughout an entire day

Quran in the back

Probably, it's from my fridge's ice machine which is connected to a city filter so it's alright, I guess
I like cold water :^(

smirnoff screwdriver and redds apple ale
ugh it's all I have rn
usually drink corona and budweiser

Two Gold Locos and a 40 of Cobra gets me close enough to be drunk and enjoy it without getting too fucked. Cheapest imo without completely giving up taste for a night. Gotta chug that water after to avoid those hangovers.

modelo especial

Thats one of the worst combos ive ever heard of.
t. Alcoholic.

drinking steel reserve.

every night for the last 11 years.

2 kidney surgeries so far.

make sure to hydrate after drinking this shit, it'll getcha

Good eye brian

yeah I fucking hate sugary stuff but whatever I wanna get drunk

Absolute Vodka and Sleemans Honey Brown as a chaser.

>Call it what you want to call it

sweet jesus