Reminder that if you don't drive past your teams stadium everyday on your commute you are a bandwagoning faggot who...

Reminder that if you don't drive past your teams stadium everyday on your commute you are a bandwagoning faggot who doesn't deserve to call himself a fan

>Houston
neck yourself chicano

>Reminder if you are not internally employed at the stadium by your teams organization you are a bandwagoning faggot

And no padre sweeping popcorn wouldn't count

reminder that if you don't secretly live in a utility room inside your team's stadium you are a bandwagoning faggot

Reminder that if you are not a player on your sports team you are a bandwagoning faggot

Reminder that if you weren't born and raised in your teams stadium and didn't help contribute in your team earning a ring you are, in fact, a bandwagoning faggot.

>driving 610 south everyday with all that traffic to 288 and 45

Fuck this suffering f a m

that name is quite clever if you think about it

i drive past both my teams' stadiums

thank you based broken zoning codes

>tfw live in South Carolina

what do I do

I literally live in my arenas hotel

Buffalo doesn't have any hotels, cancuck

Or I live in a city where I'm not stuck driving to work from I-10 to the South 610 Loop and up I-59 EVERY GODDAMN DAY FOR TWO HOURS.

Shit traffic, shit city, amigo.

>I-59

It's a state road and I know it is, but who cares, every highway in that fuckin city is 10 lanes across.

DUDE, ARE YOU LIKE 5? There actually is both a hockey team and a baseball team that I drive by (I love be in the same town.). But guess what? ITS MINIR LEAGUE! AND SO, NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT IT!

yup I pass by this warehouse looking monstrosity every single day

I live in S.C too!

>unironically living in Stinkadena

>driving to work
>flyover trash

the stadium is 50 miles away though

>Houston
>accusing someone of being a bandwagoner

How many Astros games did you go to last season

Eh could care less

I live in clearlake

All I have to say is fuck the green line during the morning commute.

I drive by Reliant twice daily.
But I've been into football longer than the Texans have existed as a Houston team.
I don't have problem with chubby chicano's calling me names.

>tfw moved to Cobb county solely for this reason

>Toxins "logic"

>being southside trash

fuck off

Is fort lauderdale (florida) a nice city?
How's the airport there?

I live and work on UTs Campus so does that count?

Why do murican stadiums seem not having soul? I mean, they all look like shopping centers.

tfw i drive by this empty abortion every day

Why do Brazilian stadiums fall apart? I mean, they all look subhuman.

I work 3 miles from my home. My most local stadium is 0.25 miles in the opposite direction and derelict. My next most local is a league 1 club, I think. Basically, I never go anywhere near an active stadium.

>southside
Not even him but try getting anywhere in town without being on 610 at some point.

In America shopping is soul