Does Sup Forums still hold traditonalist thought. Sometimes i feel like the only one who believes in:

Does Sup Forums still hold traditonalist thought. Sometimes i feel like the only one who believes in:
>outlawing abortion in all cases except to save the life of the mother
>refusing to recognize gay marriage or accept the degeneracy of homosexuality a normal
>trannies having a mental illness the fact that they need psychiatric help
>the fact that Christianity is the only true religion and that Muslims and Athiests are killing Europe
>people being able to withhold theor services for moral reasons

I'll ram the bible up to your ass.

Take your sandnigger religions back to the Middle East

>edgelord child that can't get over the corruption of weak men and see the value in religion

>people being able to withhold theor services for moral reasons
what do you mean by this?

>Outlawing the killing of Niglet

Man, you liberals are awful.

This is the only thing on your list that I recognized.

Banning abortion has nothing to do with tradition you little shit.

Restoration of religious freedom laws and that type of stuff. Like being able to say i dont want any part of thos fag wedding

Or we could circumvent all of this with a single redaction.

>No Divorce.

So you're saying open game for Muslims also?

>traditionalist thought
>posting with degenerate furry jap-cartoon

YOU MUST CHOOSE

>outlawing abortion in all cases except to save the life of the mother
I don't agree.
>refusing to recognize gay marriage or accept the degeneracy of homosexuality a normal
Degenerate, yes, but I could care less.
Agreed.
>the fact that Christianity is the only true religion and that Muslims and Atheists are killing Europe
Muslims, yes. Atheists, no.
>people being able to withhold their services for moral reasons
I partly agree with this.

I mean yea. If all the muslim does is withhold his services theres no problem. Ideally there would be no muslims tho. Ideally America would stay with a white Christian majority

What's your issue with atheists? I used to be Christian, now I'm an atheist. I can see how they'd be a threat to society, at least in large numbers, but what's your reasoning?

Athiesm is often times linked with moral relativism. True morality comes from God, so it stands to reason that an Athiest will have weaker moral convictions becouse for the Athiest morality is often relative and not rooted in a creater God. A society full of atheists is a threat to society becouse it necessarily means a society with weaker moral convictions.

Yeah, I'd say you were right about the moral relativism in regards to atheism, that's why I see it as a threat to society, despite being one.

Dissagree with the abortions and christianity though.
Abortion is not murder, no matter what you pull out of your ass, for criminal parents it should even be mandatory.
Christianity is the same shit as pisslam and judaism, fuck those desert sandnigger religions.

>Cuckstianity
>not a cancer

>Jewmoney

Athiests are scum which lead to marxism. They have no morals. They're all retarded nihilists that only find joy in life when they at smugger than other people.
Their thought is that of degeneracy.
Why not let women and men fuck a thousand people each? Nothing really matters anyways.
Who cares if people murder babies. its doesn't matter in the end
Why should I care about race mixing? Nothing matters in the end.
Why should I try to be a productive member of soceity. We're all going to die someday, i'd rather spend my time doing drugs because so what.

Abortio is murder. Denying that is retarded. I'm only pro abortion because niggers are the ones doing it.

you just sound like the typical edgy underage Sup Forums faggot.

ironically, "libtards" like me own land, marry white women and "propagate the white race" while you post anime on an internet message board. funny how that works.

You lack a brain if you think only religion can give you a purpose in life.
I guess your individual thought is non-existent.

>>outlawing abortion in all cases except to save the life of the mother
No. Abortion should be legal under some circumstances.
>>refusing to recognize gay marriage or accept the degeneracy of homosexuality a normal
Yes. Marriage is for raising a family together not pretending to be straight.
>>trannies having a mental illness the fact that they need psychiatric help
Yes. but i dont really care they will go once degeneracy is no longer celebrated.
>>the fact that Christianity is the only true religion and that Muslims and Athiests are killing Europe
No. Christianity is killing Europa by welcoming hordes of shitskins
>>people being able to withhold their services for moral reasons
Yes. You should not be forced to provide labour for people you disagree with.

>No. Christianity is killing Europa by welcoming hordes of shitskins
I think that's atheism you're thinking about.

Nu/pol/ is too infested with gays and trannies (including gaylovers and trannylovers).

There's no such thing as traditionalism on here anymore

I honestly had no other pic on my phone that was Sup Forums related. Lay off

You don't NEED religion to give you purpose, but godless people are much more degenerate in general. This is coming from an agnostic atheist.

Christians literally welcoming invaders into their homes to show how much of a good Christian they are while the fucking pope washes the feet of sand niggers and turns away fellow Christians while protestant churches celebrate female and homosexual preachers.

As a roman catholic i am completely disgusted by the church and as a new father i wonder if i should even bother getting my child baptised by a Roman Catholic or Protestant.

Traditionalism is more than your meme social war bullet points.

Abortion is the only thing controlling the black population in the US. It's something preventing collapse of the society and values that let you worry about abortion.

Enlightenment as a candle in the dark is a dying philosophy beset on all sides. The enemies of the tradition of western civilization live every second you spend fretting about their bullshit social wars that are literally designed to keep the attention and focus of pushback in neat boxes they can win.

They want you fighting against gays "marrying" (marriage as a secular institution is a legal contract) and abortion while they corrupt the entire educational and legal system.
I bet you don't even go to your local council meetings or influence your elected officials with letterwriting campaigns.

Instead your time is kept bitching on comment threads where you are harmless to their design. Just as planned. Good goy.

You're the only one.

Please remove yourself from the gene pool.