Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

anyone wanna know shit about fighting fires?

im a volunteer out in the country and im pretty bored so post if u wanna know smth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNGZo5gn_tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how can you be a firefighter when you're so fat?

genuinly curious, as I'm a fat fuck too.

>Vollie

Come back when you're a real firefighter. Have fun stretching your hose. I bet you don't even have your EMT-B

i have emt-b
im getting scba next week

how does it feel to be a phony?

its not really an issue

i dont end up on the floor after running a mile so im okay

try harder

Do you have your ECBA-3? You don't look legit at all.

How's it feel to be a weirdo firefag?

>Firefighter
>Don't have SCBA

You better be trolling.

such a thing does not exist. if you mean the emt-b, yes, i have it

youtube.com/watch?v=jNGZo5gn_tc

Shave your stubble faggot

week old pic

check this

i have been focusing on getting my EMT, I just finished getting that and now going for SCBA

Have fun getting a good seal with that mess. No wonder you don't have your SCBA.

Do you ever get turned on when you see a fire or like a house burning down? Do you fuck your girl whilst thinking about the intense heat and the danger of it all?

How many years do you go to college to learn how to point a hose at a fire?

you realize im volunteer. belive it or not i got a good seal when i did the first training yesterday. im still gonna shave for good measure.

literally havent been to a burning house (yet)

only general responses for assistance with emt stuff

post nudes

All I know is redneck fucktards in Texas go be volunteer firefighters so they can be "cool"

They are fucking dumbasses and I hate Texas in general.

You might be cool and probably from a different state (or country)

But I'm just saying

Do you call in false alarms or start small fires just to get paid, you beta volunteer fuck?

not in Texas, also doing it for volunteer work for resume. and yeah, the chicks dig a guy with a big hose.
we actually kicked a kid off for actually setting a fire so he would get a call.

>mfw you too fat to actually be an active firefighter

we dont get too many calls out here so im not going back n fourth between calls

our state only had 35 legitimate fire dept required calls in 2016 lol

So your a volunteer? How does it feel putting a professional out of work? what do you do for a living? let me know so I can volunteer to do your job for free and put you out of a job.

correction*

my area, not state

Okay, you obviously don't get how small towns work. The town I am volunteer for doesn't get enough traffic for a paid agency.

You guy are all assholes. This guy does more than anyone here ever would. I hope all your parents houses burn up so you lose the one precious thing you have.
Your crap computers.
Thanks fire user for what you do. Don't listen to these clowns.

Agreed.

Half these pricks don't have the testicles to do what is required for the job, that being, leaving their house.

Legit question. What is the bigger fear - burning up or choking in smoke?

they kind of go hand in hand. once im SCBA the choking wont be an issue since anyone that goes interior will have O2. burning up is a possibility but the bigger thing is the building collapsing.

lol. this isn't the time to be busting that sort of question out

How does it feel to be a water fairy? You couldn't hack it as a real man?

do you handle crashes as well?

Ahh the building... Gets ya every time.

yeah, stabilizing vehicles and extrication. thats another reason for getting my emt-b the other reason being that 90% of our calls being medical.

How do I get a fire hydrant to spray water? If I unscrew the side part nothing happens.

Honestly, I don't know, we have a tanker to carry water since we are so rural.

you lot can thx me later
>Snap Teens .net

Snice my dick is pretty much a fire hose. How many men should hold on to it when I take a piss?

This cuck thinks that being a firefighter is super brave. How about being shot at? I've been on 2 deployments shooting and getting shot at isis turdburgers. If a fire scares you, you're a pussy

You did what you did for money. He actually cares about others.

>call of duty veteran

You are obviously a dumb ass who knows nothing about city finance!

Active lives being saved actually IN the states is completely different from shooting people OUT of the states.

You shouldn't compare these sort of jobs because they are all life and death.

I have a friend with severe ptsd that was shot at, don't act so tough because no soldier would disrespect emergency response services

smh

>mfw you think people join the military for money
I made less than 40,000 a year dumbass it's one of the most underpaid jobs in America

You obviously are a SCAB

Also one of the most underappreciated jobs too.

You make PVA gold look like something the village people would wear

Honestly, If you have a job of any kind, I have 10 times more respect for you than not haiving one at all.

Yep that confirms it, your an uneducated idiot!!

go away sperg, nobody wants to hear your shit

Officers have the black gear. I actually just got a new jacket but still rocking the gold.

>"I have a friend with PTSD so I can make any claim I want because I'm using him as a PTSD token friend"
Fuck off, not everyone who gets shot at gets PTSD

depends on the scenario..
anyone can get PTSD if suddenly their buddies around each other get shot or blown up, while only one or two get to live to tell the tale and have to live with the memories. brutal shit to be honest.

>Knows nothing about plugs

Do you fill you truck with a water hose?

Fuck off poser

You don't need an EMT cert to be a rural firefighter. It would be weird and pretty useless without an ambulance nearby.

So you're going to abandon the fire, change out of your firefighting gear and start doing medical stuff? You're completely full of shit.

Source: Rural EMS Ambulance driver. Number of EMTs on our volunteer fire dept.? ZERO. Ridiculous.

Paid ff's do not get paid enough for what they do and volunteer ff's make up some 70% of ffs in the U.S. Both have to complete coned classes each year to stay certified. People have no clue what it takes to be paid or volunteer, so unless your one or the other get a life and stop harping on those willing to put their life on the line to save yours.

we have a pond we use to fill it from. it has a hydrant for connecting to the pump.

you're not your. corrected

Makes the assumption that I have been on two deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan, and that I haven't seen people die in front of me....
Yea I have seen horrible shit, anyone could possibly get PTSD but not everyone gets it.

You are absolutely correct. We don't need EMT cert. But, we are the local fire and ems service for the area. (Fast squad if you will.) and have an ambulance that is quite a distance away. we are the only volunteer dept in the area who is also EMS. The only other in the coverage area is paid.

ITT: neckbeard sperglords pretending to know something about a "manly" topic, while shitting on a dude to try and appear cool

OP keep it up I for one am glad that people like you still exist among this ocean of fuckboys

Show us your dick

How does it feel to have someone put down what you are or have done. Granted being shot at is not the same as fighting a fire but they both require courage, strength, and the will to fight for those who can't fight for themselves.

Fuck you, glory seeker. you're job is literally to point a hose. every man does that in the morning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Has no clue
and a shit talking troll

Not trolling for 50 year old townie strange like you

speaking of fires O_O shit

Don't compare me to this guy who goes out once every ten days on a call "35 calls in 2016" and compare it to fighting in the Middle East. That's petty shit

Yah so.. how about you not call yourself a firefighter when your gear looks brand new and you can't even use an SCBA. If you volunteered to help others, great, but I just see another fool doing it to get attention. If you want to really join the brotherhood- get some salt before posting about it. Don't care that you're a volly, but I do care that you look out of shape and have no experience...

op here

im gonna go hit the shower since this thread is dying

some legit questions n others talking about how brave one can be and comparing the bravery of others.

some major cities get 100s of legitimate calls a day (ie. chicago) ours had 35 in 2016. im doing this for my resume and to fill up some free time in my schedule. I have a job in the food business on my main time.

I haven't been in a life fire yet, so only time will tell how I react and if I can pull through it

peace

What a fucking shame, you pretend to be a fucking firefighter but you haven't even seen one yet? You're pathetic

i dont call myself it, the state does.

good luck in life. the water is hot now, g2g

Fuck off, 0 fucking fires?

does your mom have ptsd? shot a big load at her last night

She did say something about "small" arms fire tho

I have a legit question! Pop quiz, Hot-Shot! A 54 year-old townie slut who dresses like she's 22, smells like shes been in the bag for 2 weeks, and talks like a valley girl on coke comes up to you, grabs you're dick on the second try, and vomits on the floor next to you. Do you go back to her Motel 6 room and have sloppy sort-of sex or do you convince her to give you a half hearted blowjob in the can?? What do you do? What do you do?

Since OP left- if anyone has questions for a real firefighter, fire away.

How many fires have you fought? Since OP is such a fucking puss having 0 on his belt

I've had around 40 total, but only 6 of those being hell yah infernos. I'm assigned to a rescue (toolbox on wheels) do our main responsibilities are fires and auto extrications.

To clarify: we get dispatched to plenty, but most are food on the stove, sparking outlets and other bullshit so obviously they aren't included.

When are you going to be a real firefighter?

How many fires have you started?

I'm guessing you're a ultra pog that crushes applebees on veterans day with your fat wife and retarded ass kids.

if only you were a wildland firefighter

I'm a soldier, airborne infantry, and you're a fat fucking volunteer firefighter. You might as well have joined the reserves as a supply guy

The keyword is "Volunteer"...

>How many years do you go to college to learn how to point a hose at a fire?

Not OP, but I'm also a volunteer firefighter.
In my case, I did 4 years at MIT to learn how to point a hose at a fire.