ITT - We discuss why the valiant heroes REB and VoDKa didn't get a higher score

ITT - We discuss why the valiant heroes REB and VoDKa didn't get a higher score

you're trying way too hard. go to bed, you've got school in the morning.

Sorry user, let me try again

ITT - We discuss why Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the perpetrators of the Columbine High School Shooting, failed to kill more than 13 people, despite having the time and ammunition to do so

Their bombs didn't go off

Right yeah, that's the main thing

I guess something I've always wondered is why after the library massacre, they just seemed to walk around and do fuck all. They saw lots of people hidden in classrooms and shit, I don't get why they didn't kill them, or at least try

eric fucked his nose by holding his sawed off shotgun improperly while firing which probably bummed him out

They did shoot and injure quite a few people. They probably figured that they killed more people. I don't know.

I honestly think the thrill wore off towards the end.

Holy shit I made that image OP

whats your steam name I probably know who u are

because they were fucking retarded kids who thought doom was real life. they probably weren't even good at doom lmao. they were so fucking autistic that shooting demons in a video game and movies made them think they could kill everyone.

because they were fucking retarded kids who thought doom was real life. they probably weren't even good at doom lmao. they were so fucking autistic that shooting demons in a video game and movies made them think they could kill everyone. also they were beta as fuck.

I got it straight from Encyclopedia Dramatica, props to you man it made me chuckle

>you're trying way too hard. go to bed, you've got school in the morning.

I'm an ED admin too.
Most of the murderer related articles were written or built upon by me

/ego

encyclopediadramatica () rs/User:AlGore

it just feels good knowing people are viewing and enjoying some of my work

le video gaems an marilyn manzon made dem do it ex dee

You know, part of me thinks they actually started to regret what they had done

Maybe not Eric, but I do think that after the library shootings, Dylan felt genuine remorse and was tagging along with Eric waiting to die

do you speak english?

Same reason you don't keep on killing on GTA or any other game. It loses the excitement and thrill after awhile and with the police shooting at them, the constant ringing from the fire alarm, Eric breaking his nose, and realizing they'd either rot in prison or die set them off. You'd be lucky to score 5+ kills with the medical technology and better fight or flight responses we have today.

school shooters are fags

nobody gives a fuck loser

I'm a big fan user, I've read most of the mass shooting articles, always make me kek

Did you do the Andres Breivik one? That shit has me in stitches this morning

Nah all I did was add more pics to that shit and detail the World of Warcraft connections

iirc I updated it with 2014 ~ 2017 court info etc

They were weak

these guys were soooooo edgy

I dont understand why they didn't take one of the chicks and like bang her.

I hope you made the filename too, because that was the only lulzworthy part of it, you stupid fuck

I too, wonder about this. When you have a gun that's like complete freedom to do what you want, why not get some ass while your at it?

That shit would send a message for sure. A jock's girlfriend

I mean, very few human beings are capable of killing 13 people in cold blood. But still, I think in the end they just weren't fucked up enough to take it as far as it could have gone

If I was going to kill some people I'd take them out with sex.

Not fucked up enough? They had bombs set up to go off? They would have killed a fuck ton more if by chance they were too retarded to make a proper bomb.

It's one thing to kill people from a distance, another to do it and see the fear in their eyes

Himmler couldn't bare to watch people being killed, but was happy to orchestrate the deaths of countless civilians