I think I'm a hebephile

I think I'm a hebephile

wat do?

You like jews?

kill yourself

whats your age?

Shut the fuck up and go about your day like the rest of us. Nose down, don't do shit, nothing to see here.

I think I may have encountered another like me, only he looked like he was in his 50's (I'm 30) - I was staring at this gorgeous 12 year old girl with super short shorts on and then I saw him and he looked at her then at me and nodded, it was weird

Don't want to Google it. So explain to me

I'm attracted to girls aged 11-14

go adopt one

Don't go down that rabbit hole.

oh god no way

change your tastes
/thread

see
/thread

okay, but I'm also suicidal does that have anything to do with it?

Enjoy it faggot. But there is no reason to fuck a girl under age 14 tho.

>mfw I'm a Habeebphile

>I think I'm a hebephile
Don't worry, I'm a herbephile too. It's gonna be OK.

You're probably feeling that way because you're missing out on all that teen pussy.

come on she looks like she's in college

is this the one with the tits?

yea I went out by myself the other night and while eating at a deli I saw a young teen couple holding hands and kissing - I just felt like walking into a bus

no that's Genevieve Hannelius

No

How old are you? If you never had it when you had the chance it is only going to get worse as you age.

Rape, then suicide I guess.

Why is it not okay to like 14-17 yo girls?

your best bet is to try to get a girlfriend who has a body of a 12 year old

I'm soon 30 too.
Was a late bloomer for the whole sex thing (22).
Thought I craved that "young legendary pussy" because I "missed out" - so to speak.
Found this 15yr old when I was 27 on dating site. Met, fucked, was every bit as wonderful as I ever hoped.
Now I kinda wished that never happened as everything else just feel sub par.
So, it's not always as good as you expect, getting everything you think you need/want.
Everything is kinda better in your head, a lot of the time.

you lot can thx me later
>Snap Teens .net

Those quads tho.

>Everything is kinda better in your head, a lot of the time.
shit why must you be the voice of reason? so fucking true god damn

fuck off

damn i just noticed

Yeah that's why really young girls is very legit just valid as a fantasy. It really just isn't as wonderful as you dream inside your head.
You will most likely get an arrogant girl (like the 15yr old I met, hottest fucking face/body ever, but the most lame/arrogant attitude ever) Sext chating with other guys who ofc drool all over her over snapchat whilst you lie next to her in bed, wanting to take photos of you and send to them (wtf?)
And girls that fuck on such early years are most likely really trashy and have lots of nasty sex with other REAL creepy fucking disgusting guys you would never touch the girl knowing she even shared the same room as them.
Also the risk of STD's are very high.
I catched chlamydia off the one I fucked.

>chlamydia
shit sorry user

That's ok. It was nothing really. Besides that specific summer I had to message 9 girls that I most likely infected afterwards (it was a busy summer)
One of which I really liked... and she never talked to me to this day afterwards (the cutest 17yr old)

what hap to her after?

She came over spending almost a full week at my place. Everything was amazing and went well.
She just went home, kept talking in a positive charming tone. But I just noticed how much of a slut she was (especially on snap, posting pics of condoms under her bed etc. and pics of random fuck encounters she kept on doing, really going haywire on that part).
There were two occations where she agreed to meet again, one time with me visiting her whilst parents were gone. But it didn't happen.
Then she told me to check myself for chlamydia and I got pissed (tho it was my fault).
I just responded in a angry tone and after that it went cold.
Until one point I started talking to her friend, flirting with her.
Her friend found out we met earlier, I shrugged it off.
We met, tried to have sex but she was too shy and didn't want to do anything. But we kissed and made out and after my attempt to take it further she just spent the night and went away asap the morning after.
After a while, both came over (sorta BETA move from me since I payed their train tickets, but hey, I just kept thinking threesome)
they spent an evening partying, then went off to meet some friend, they took a long time, I decided to say screw them and went to a friend, they responded "where are you?" And I got back home, but too late and they were gone.
I didn't bother chasing after them.
They most likely just went home morning after.
Then after that I was just pissed.
She messaged me a while after (and she had a BF) but I was just really pissed at that point and said "I won't meet unless we have sex"
She was sorta confused and a bit pissed, she just wanted me to come buy cigarettes to her as a friendly gesture.
I said "not unless we have quickie at the toilet at the train station"
I really didn't care.
Then after a long while, I messaged asking how she were doing, she responded "wtf just go away"
I messaged some angry nasty stuff, then she changed her mind (it seems) and asked if she (cont)

>
she messaged back that she and her friend wanted to visit me. But I had to pay the tickets.
I was confused as hell. I just recently told them to fuck off basically.
My mind was split. I agreed to only buy ticket to one of them. As I didn't just want it to me a case of them using me to buy them tickets to come over.
I figured that scenario was not very likely (only far after) and really it could just be very possible that they wanted to come over and get free booze or actually have threesome.
Either way, I never agreed to buy ticket to both of them.
Until one day they kinda agreed, "ok, we can come if you buy only one ticket".
But, somehow, it didn't happen as things were going on and there were places to be.
After that there has not been any more of anything.
I messaged a few times but she has put on this whole act of "go away" again.
Saying shit like "we only met once, I was too young knowing what I was doing. Didn't know better".
But it was bullshit, she knew damn well we met twice and she even said the wrong age she thought we met (she said 14, she was actually 15 and weeks to 16).
Either way, that is where it's at.
I just think it's over entirely and I don't really bother.
But I like to not leave it entirely excluded and who knows if I check if she's changed her mind again like she seem to do a lot. I don't count on it tho.

what dating site? and how did you find her there?

you could always kys

it was badoo. Just as anything else. At that particular summer there were SO many girls under the age of 17. It was insane. There were even 12yr olds.
I think they have cleaned up their game a lot after that (this was all summer 2015).

But a lot of them don't say their original age.
Like this case. I didn't know her real age until after we had been talking for a while.

so where do you look now then?

Badoo and tinder. Don't really know any more places.
I think on average I have 3-4 girls "active" talking to. Tho last years have been very dry and I am in a bit of a slump.
But, I do keep it up and keep working on "the game" so to speak. I just don't have that enthusiasm I had when everything went well that summer. I look back at all messages then, and realize I just had that positive relentless energy basically making them laugh the very first messages, making them super comfortable almost instantly being able to send kisses and hugs and talk on the phone.
Now I don't have any drive, I just feel like it's not that fun anymore. I should probably just find one girl and focus on her, actually liking her a lot and maby going steady.

There have been so many people I have met over these apps. It's crazy. And not really many bad encounters, but there are a few. Quite a large amount of "meh" moments, and those extra special ones, the gems.

Don't get caught

Maybe you could kill yourself?

doing what? fantasizing?