Thinking of switching to e-cigs, however I've had one before and the draw was weak as hell...

Thinking of switching to e-cigs, however I've had one before and the draw was weak as hell. I'm used to smoking American Spirits, so I need something heavy. Any recommendations?

I tried switching from american spirits to ecigs. Couldnt do it. Didn't feel the same.

I think its because i like the activity of physically going outside for a smoke. With the ecig I'd just be fogging up my bedroom. Made me gross and wven more depressed

Don't do those, get a vape mod. Pretty happy with my smok.

American Spirits are disgusting cigarettes that fags buy because indians own it.

Just suck on cocks. Far less gay than ecigs.

Find a local shop and have em set you up with a cheap pen style or small box mod. Don't let em sell you some giant high end mod that needs multiple batteries and chargers. Get a subtank and try out some juice till you find some you like. Get 3 or 6 nicotine juice cause anything higher will rape your throat.

Buy yourself a higher wattage device and vape sub ohm coils. I'm not saying you need to go silly and get something 200w+ and alien coils on a RDA. But I would suggest anything capable of atleast the60w-100w kinda range. Stay away from any pen style vapes, spend some decent coin and buy yourself a decent sub ohm tank with premade coils and a decent mod capable of the wattages I have already mentioned.
Also find a popular juice with atleast a 70-30 VG/PG ratio and the reason I recommend going to the popular ones is because generally they are popular because they taste good.

Once you sort yourself with a decent setup and decent juice you will be hard pressed going back to the smokes.

Get an eGo AIO from Joyetech. Cheap and easy with a good draw.

They're aight, I switched from Marb Reds a while back, the regular ones are decent. Nothing beats the kick of cowboy killers though

fuck off stupid troll. dude is trying to quit a awful life threatening habit and is looking for advice. why don't you go find a fb/ig thread or a tranny thread to fap to faggot

I smoked american spirits for years man. Just get a decent vape and not a cheap one like in your pic. Get an e-juice with about 18% nicotine and you'll be fine. Best of luck, I quit about a year ago.

I was really partial to the virginia blend. Or turkish blend L&Ms. I like reds. I hate blacks and all those wierd flavors they make. Remember backalley camels? They had whiskey soaked into them and tasted really good.

I have a kangertech sub-ohm tank on a 60 watt Eleaf box. I use 18mg juice that is 60% PG. I smoked two packs a day for 15 years. Been off camels for three years now

you sub 18 nic? 12 murders my throat

Buy a starter kit
Smok alien
Wismec Preadator

Buy The right e juic

Suggest any naked brand 3mg
Congrats you may have a mouth fedora but you won't smell like shit .

Quitting with a vape is fine if you just want to not smoke cigarettes. Though you're most likely going to end up MORE addicted to nicotine. I vaped instead of smoking for 8 months while weening down the nicotine levels but it just made me so strung out on nicotine. Just stop smoking all together. It's easy if you go in with the right mindset

Buy a Juul. It's made by pax. You can buy them at most gas stations and at lot of vape shops. Also, from their website. They have a higher nicotine content than most other e-cigs which makes them hit more like what you're looking for.

I ain't him but...fuck you and fuck OP.

you in cali yet bruh?

Also less than a week after i stopped vaping I was back on the durries. Cold turkey is a million times easier

An hero

kek, get a load of this guy. tell me user, whats so wrong in your life that you feel the need to tell people "fuck you" for trying to better themselves?

For me, it's the PG that gives me the throat hit. I tried a max VG juice once at 24 mg and it was like puffing steam. Didn't satisfy me. But I started smoking at 13 and in my 50s now so I'm used to it.

i just forgot i had cum in my hand and rested my face on it...
free shots

listen to dis guy

can anyone tell me if they noticed any breathing improvements after switching to a vape rig?? I've been on the fence about spending money on a good one. I have a heart condition and the smoking drives me crazy. I try to quit but I just don't have the mental fortitude

I was pretty heavily into the gym before I switched from smoking to the vape. I could lift weights easy enough but the cardio killed me when I was on the smokes. I can easily run 3-5km now without stopping and I have zero smokers cough. Can say I have noticed a huge improvement in my health.

fuck yeah dude! after 3 days off cigs my sense of smell and taste came back. After a few weeks of coughing up tar laced phlegm, i felt a hell of a lot better. I didnt wake up coughing, i didnt get winded going up stairs, and i could perform strenuous activity for longer periods of time.

make the switch Sup Forumsro and stick with it. youll thank yourself down the road

My unit. Running a .5 ohm coil at 30 watts on an I Stick tc60w. 18mg in a kangertech sub ohm plus tank. This setup will cost about what a carton of smokes will.

Never even heard of backalley camels, but they sound great. Personal favorite was the original red labels, shit knocks you on your ass. I always thought blacks tasted like harsher, shittier reds, but yea everything else besides their menthols suck dick.

Add me in with these guys. I feel so much better and as an old faggot I need all the help I can get.

you just sold it, will post pics eventually one day when i get it

Roll

>used to smoking American Spirits
>need something heavy