/mena/ - sexy sexy camel edition

By viewing this thread you agree not to engage in sexual intercourse or any acts of sexual stimulation with this camel or any goats that may be posted in this thread, even if it is considered to be a part of your cultural tradition (Bedouins, etc.)
[close window]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g3bjZlmsb4A
youtu.be/rq59OAz-d24
riskmap.controlrisks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/RiskMap-2017.pdf
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39576057
youtube.com/watch?v=tCy4OknvMoA&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=41Ztor7Yp78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, would you waifu these jewesses?

youtu.be/g3bjZlmsb4A

They are ugly and can't sing
would throw off roof/faggot

I've never felt so physically ill in my life.

The only Jewess worth going for are the ones that look white

youtu.be/rq59OAz-d24

How can you be anti-Semitic after watching this video guys? Seriously, I want you to look him straight in the eyes and tell him he's been selected for extermination. Go on, see if you have the heart.

Don't orthodox jews see themselves as "Gods chosen people" and everyone else as animals?

riskmap.controlrisks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/RiskMap-2017.pdf

Morocco low risk confirmed

Moroccans are low test that's why

>iran almost fully green
>still high risk

Uhm ok

Very, very much so.
But they consider secular Jews to be even more animal-tier.

Are there any wild animals in Israel? Are there any dangerous creatures? other than the Palestinians of course :^)

Less risk than England. Maybe it's because you are statistically less likely to be run over by a dump truck in Morocco than in the UK? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its christian because the christian lebs worked hard to get rid of these muslim """people"""(palestinian)
If not they'd be a smaller minority
t. Its my birthday I can say whatever I want

Happy Birthday

Post your heritage /mena/! Im 3/4 persian and 1/4 kurd

1/2 jordanian 1/2 palestinian.. meh

Pics or gtfo

Pics of what? What are we supposed to proof

Palestinians aren't naturalised as citizens of Lebanon so they're not taken into account as part of the census anyway

Face penis ass feet

(feet for the iraqi)

How many in Israel is actually practicing religious jews? Is it like Norway where 80% says they're christians, but like only 5% is practicing?

Daily reminder: P*lestinians are \textbf{NOT} welcome in this thread.

That's because not even derrorisds want a piece of m*rocco

We are the berroribs brother

Tell me, what are the stereotypes for people in each city in Morocco? Can you make a list? I have my own opinions but I dont know what the concurrences is back home.

Ill make a list too. lets do top 10 (20?) cities?

I know about all large towns and cities exceptp Ben Mullah and a few commuter towns in the midlads around the Kentra triangle

Only a minority are practicing Jews, like 20% the rest are culturally Jewish. All the more reason they don't belong in Israel desu

I dunno. I think anyone born and raised in Israel belongs in Israel. It's like saying the american-norwegians in mid-west USA who settled there a century ago should pack up their shit and come back to Norway.

Funny how you whites say this, and yet

a) you sent the blacks "back" to Liberia
b) you removed Palestinians from Palestine and "gave it back" to jews, saying that this is where they were from many centuries ago.

Typical white hypocrisy

Pretty sure Norway nor i had any say in that. Then again, i do occasionally make world history by accident.

Baka, it isn't norways fault. It's them beady eyed anglos and fat fuck americans that fucked the world up.

Sure

Tangier : gay accent and gay people
Casa : thief scum
Marrakesh : pickpocket scum, hoes n' trannies, funny accent and top tier humorists
Fes : Poetic jews
Meknes : pess poetic and more blunt Fessans
Rabat : left-wing western wannabees
Oujda : lazy algerians and rai
Agadir : Shop jews
Kénitra and nearby mountain villages: hot bèrbèere blondes
Rif in general : prideful autistic dudeweedslmao
Sahara in general : Good tea brewers and good fishermen

Again another white tactic.
"Oh this is my political opinion which is backwards, but if you prove it backwards then it's not my fault it has nothing to do with me hur dur muh goberment"

You whites profit indirectly, if not directly.
Sneaky crackers.

My mind just got blown etc.
Have fun with the rp, my friend.

Oui bby
Sorry meant to say that its christian because of the bolitical bower etcetcetc
Anyways I'm not with the lebs obbressing the balestinians desu so dont think im defending them on that matter, I mean palestinians are still beings regardless desu.
;-; poor moroccanon hates his country so much
What ethnicity would you rather want to be if you could choose?

Ill do the cities you did:

Tangier: somehow people think this to be a european level city, dirty south spanish going for boat trips to have sex with low quality prostitutes, that one street with all the transsexuals
casa: crappy slums, tcharmil, wannabe french people, donna batma people
Marrakech: high quality whores who make so much money from gulfies, whores, more whores, scammers praying on dumb white people, people who waddle when they walk, brown people
Fez: cultured city turned to shit, previously a european level city with european outlooks, however shit from other towns came in and started staabbing tourists and harassing locals, even police are scared of them. That drug whose name I forgot
Meknes: like fes but quiet. Some rich white skinned moroccan people who live in big houses and no one knows what they even do
Rabat: calm quiet best large city
**side notes
- South rabat: black immigrants who decided to stay in Morocco instead of drown going to shit Europe, black Moroccans
- Sale: quiet medina, quite ok poor people there.
- Temara: working class, takes forever to get to Rabat by bus (1h), but the infrequent train is just 10 mins, cheap apartments, buy here now seeing as the tram is being extended.
- Hotel Africa, Rabat: syrian refugees first stop
Oujda: shit, nothing there, smuggle from Algeria, only not black level poverty because all the Moroccans in Europe seem to be from there. They send money back home and so eveyrone has a new built house. Same as Nadoor
Agadir: jews, though there is only one jew born in the town still there (tfw he looks like me a bit)
Kenitra: Stop on the ONCF man, that's it
Rif: hurr beautiful european like people and scenery
Sahara: dangerous terrorists

Prolly American

Look at the fucking key

One is political one is security

Ah sorry I just saw your pic here and ignored the link

German and Nordic countries are our natural allies against the eternal anglo and america leave Nordbro alone.

What a grand post

nice vein, bane, would cut

Oh boy, crazy Mahmoud is back at it again.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39576057
>forgetting link

Yusra Mardini

I blocked and deleted you

Bye bitch

ODROB ODROB TEL AVIV

fuck it s an upcomming storm

Where do you live?

I m in village now aith takorchot or timelloussit

last time before it 404s

and for you my jewish friend

Are you the autist who is spamming scat in nederdraad? What's between that egyptian girl and you?

Seems comfy

Thx friend

Arabs are gay

Hhhh it s rainbow :3

haha gay

Sicilians are honorary MENA

و لو خريت بفمك؟

I just added her on skype because i thought she was a dutch girl with aids and i wanted to get infected (yeah that's actually a thing)

Yeah i'm an autist, that's why i bought it. Anyway it turned out to be a fucking sandrat, and to no surprise to anyone who has met any of these lowlives, she turned out to be a total asshole, so i'm done with this worthless cunt

Btw the cunt had such low self esteem when she was 13 that she let an old paedo nigger fuck her lmao

Why are Balestinians so obese?

*HIV

She apparently has a dutch bf now, the poor fucker doesn't even know she's damaged goods lol

>dutch girl with aids and i wanted to get infected
Just give a hobo a blowjob, that's what your mum does ex di di

we spend our money instead of hoarding it

>when your cuisine is based only on knaffe and killing jooz

That's a vintage meme right there

Pheew, careful

Get back in the gas chamber, ugly kikerat

>When your cuisine is based on stealing MENA cuisine

>imblying that's not a better diet than baby foreskins

WEW
E
W

>get back
I was never in one.
We don't steal we improve
It isn't, collecting foreskin from fallen philistines was source of pride to my people

Ptitim is shittier than Couscous

>pride to my people
Sucking dead people dicks is the pride of your people?

No you obese mammal, collecting foreskin as trophies were

But your weak ancestors were

And that's somehow better? baka tbqhwy pham

They didn't
Don't judge my ancient culture

Too late, already did.

Wow, it's our cultural tradition to judge (ancient) cultures, don't judge that.

Judging stuff by today's standards is meaningless therefore your culture is a meme

Trying too hard there darling

>balestinian women
at last i understand honor killing

keyword is honor

>tfw no qt kuffar hating, Aisha aspiring, Al Arabia watching, Allah fearing, adhan answering, araby typing, astaghfirullah muttering, airport security check derandomizing, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, habibi endearing, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, imam listening, inshallah willing, intifada supporting, Israel (Zionist Entity in Occupied Palestine) hating, IDF soldier stoning, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, li beirut singing, Mecca facing, mascara overusing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mensif preparing, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, oudh spraying, Ottoman revolting, Panarabist aspiring, quran memorizing, ramadan fasting, salafi hating, shahada reciting, sharia law implementing, rock throwing, shisha smoking, Turkish drama watching, virginity minding, ummah uniting, yallah exclaiming, zina committing Arab gf

>when honor killing is cure for inbreeding

>our women showing this much skin

>They didn't
Okay but your 'people' did meet that terrible fate. Kikes were dying like a bunch of starving negroes during those times LMAO

honor killings cure everything from common colds to degeneracy

i encourage every follower of allah to watch this educational nasheed
youtube.com/watch?v=tCy4OknvMoA&spfreload=10

Spirituality transcends the need for food
would not smash

>PLO
>Operating under that flag

WEW LAD
E
W

>plo
>operating

You kikes are feeling real safe nowadays don't you? Modern warfare is cowardly, no wonder you excel at it, although it's against inbred camelfuckers

If you faced whites or even watered down whites like me you would get annihilated you fucking kike

youtube.com/watch?v=41Ztor7Yp78

2:47

Yes, I will probably go blind from your light reflection

Tfw cute Jewess gf
Why are Jewish girls so fucking cute? I wannna succ their big noses and tell them everything is going to be okay

Well, it is working a shell company for our glorious leaders to deposit to their private bank accounts, but still better than using expensive cigars to accept bribery

>cute
they hide their true form from the evil goyim
The cigars are actually flash drives filled with bitcoin

Joke all you want, at the end of the day, you're no different from a protected endangered animal

And the champagne?