Pixel Thread Cont

Pixel Thread Cont.
The cunts are confirmed to be using bots.
We're reporting them to PixelCanvas admins, speaking right now to them.
pixelcanvas.io/@81,-1

discord DOT gg/PcphaMG
Wait for the little cunts to go to sleep, then we attack.

bumparoo
also kek fukkkin ban those cunts

CAN YOU FAGGOTS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP ARGUING WITH UNTERMENSCH SPICS. IGNORE THEM FFS. WE HAVE SHIT TO DO.

Reminder that this is what we're doing

Central clover is a lost cause mates
New plan:
1. reclaim iron cross flag in northwest
2. rebuild second clover
3. faggots like me join the void and btfo SDLG

bump

Report them

Why aren't we using bots?

>#HailGrasa edition
:v

>Wait for the little cunts to go to sleep

in about 1 hour or 2.
kill the mestizos!!

SDLG WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!!

P.S. MEXICANS SMELL OF SWEAT FROM WORKING. WHITE PEOPLE SMELL OF ASS AND ARMPITS FROM NOT BATHING.

Maybe we can take down that fucking gruop.
They upload a lot of content that is illegal on cancerbook.

>Hide and ignore

Either it's hard to find one bot or we don't wanna cheat.

bump

Massive reporting maybe?

because we are retards. Obviously.

KEK. The fucking iron cross is being wiped over with the hammer and sickle.

Working on the second clover rn

>not filtering IP addresses
fuck off summerfag

Which part of clover to work on?

Blue now read user here again.

Ive been at this corner for about an hour now...and i (along with a few other anons) did some bit of damage
>pic related

The line is almost completely gone!

LETS FUCK THESE NIGGERSPICS ON LINE AT A TIME

Why are Latin countries so shit if y'all work so hard? Literally trash all over the streets. Glad we killed off most of you Indians, raped you till you are mongoloid bastards and forced you to learn a glorious European language and religion.

fucking autist 12yo kiddo.
I'm mexifag and i don't agree with you in any way.

CRY AS HARD AS YOU WANT, REDNECKS, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE RID OF US. EVERY YEAR OUR NUMBERS INCREASE IN THE STATES NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POLITICIANS DO.

WE ARE FUCKING YOUR WHITE MOTHERS, SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS!!

Too much work

you're a fucken mierda. that's what you are you whitewashed piece of shit.

Sdlg its fucking us, let's let that happen?

Were going after your members and families faggot.

you guys built my porch so im not that upset.
you guys basically are slaves who will do anything for little to no pay lol

>1 click
Go fap to MLP, fat scum

Why not attack right at their base?

ill help

Where the fuck are we coordinating right now?

Get yourselves together

>Why not attack right at their base?
They are better and Superior

I would too. who wants to fuck those black wildebeest bitches. Problem for you thoughis when we get our white devil blood in your kids. whatch goona do honky?

Bots

Hahahahah te dolieron los pixeles espaƱol hijo de puta, me cago en la concha de tu reina, sorete

Blue here.

Good! I'm making a blue "!" For the fuck of it....remember me anons!

Keep the blue "!" Alive as long as you can!

Yes sir!

Too tired now, but will make a bot for this tomorrow.

dozens and dozens of these threads and still no one has ever replies when i asked how long do you have to wait between psoting pixels. it doesnt show any kind of timer, and 99% of the time i try to post anything it doesnt wokr regardless of how long ive waited. do you need to disable adblock? how the hell does this website even work?

I don't speak you language faggot. Your welcome for the internet and literally every invention ever thought. I bet nobody important ever came from you third world shit hole lol.

>why is Sup Forums so shit nowadays anyway? There doesn't seem to be any sense of community.

That's exactly my point, user. Since the massification of Sup Forums (thanks to cnn, leldit, some youtubers, etc.) people lost the "fear" from the site and its image was greatly changed. People learned they could use Sup Forums without being "dangerous" or "weird" and started entering more casually and not getting involved on threads and stuff.
About the lack of sense of community, probably is a mixture of our fault and the massification that i early said.

Also, how about some help from other boards?

1:45

You have my sword user

2 minutes

2mins you moron. get a computer that isn't a toaster.

it's already dying

What the fuck!? Why has the void sided with them?

If anyone wants to help i'm turning the bottom left corner of their logo green.

cause the void recognizes mexicans are the master race.

let's fucking burn the top right corner.

Blue here.

Checked

Also thanks for the other 2 "!"s

>even though they're already fucked kek

Ok, guys I leave. I mean Why we are doing this? We are fighting like african childs with Down syndrome just for a bunch of pixels on a normie game with a normie group on Crapbook. Personally Im going to PorHub, I gonna take off my pants and Im goigo to burp the worm until it bleeds.
Good luck duudes.

still cant contribute, at all. there was one time where randomly it worked but since then no matter how long i wait it just doesnt work, have stopped adblock and everything. every time i refresh its just other people erasing our work and i cant contribute literally at all

It hasnt, part of a shitty op

Don't be delusional. You win at literally no metric ever except maybe drug dealing and rape.

Wtf happened?

Update me plz

Go on the bottom right of their G

Blue here.

It back again

Numbers on the server are starting to go down. Maybe it's bedtime for beaner

Then why hasn't the void proven it by engulfing their flag? Are you telling me the void AND Sup Forums are getting their asses kicked by some fuckboys that can't even make their letters match proportion?

There's no way to penetrate it

Stop asking for cock pics. Hardly anyone here can read Spanish anyway

As i can see void betrayed us, and the spics are hard

Then we have no choice, we have to attack the other SDLG logo by the bronies and pray they return that favor in full force

They tried, but even they were no match. what can we do now? We are too few and too stupid.

THEY NEVER BETRAYED US. THEY WERE NEVER ALLIED WITH US IN THE FIRST PLACE FFS.

The void has tried, and they got repelled, im guessing there are not many voiders on atm. The operation on they page literally said to disguise as the void, and it was created after many thought that was their strat, and yes they even stole that

Spics are the void, its part of their strat

i beg to differ, maricon.

They're attacking the bronies now, posing as the void

hahahahaha we are the Ubermensch you konkie ass fag!
HAIL GRASA! by the way the nazi flag is ours as well as it has our colors!! hahahahahah faggots!

all of they are latins, and the 12am to 8am the wall of the group its closed, there is no nommunication at that time

Was just about to post that, this is bad. How are 3 factions getting buttraped this bad. I've seen us get fucked up for a few days now but this is on another level

good.

Fuck. They're taking us out.

The commies are.. here

How many people do they fucking have on their side? How are they beating back both mlp and b?

What's going on here?

GET IN HERE

WE'RE MAKING PROGRESS

Alright guys if we're really gonna waste our time on this useless shit lets at least coordinate, here's what I think could work if we all focused certain areas. We should gradually work our way up from the bottom and then work on taking back territory later

Like 450k people on their facebook group
and not counting the sidegroups

The fucking thread won't let me paste their script link...UGH its on pastebin with this as the rest of the url. 61575Ugs

In their whole group is about 400k people but the group playing right now is more close to a 100-400 people.

i'm a spy relaying what you morons are trying to do. it seems like they don't even need my help, you guys are too incompetent.

Pulling the trigger
They're NORMIES, NORMIES and we lost

This is the only thing we can attack. The only thing they're not defending. We must obliterate it quickly. We can't win but we can make them fucking bleed

Leave that. It isn't SDLG. Just normal Spainards having fun like everyone else.

hahahahaha newfags don't mess with THE GRASA!!

SDLG has about 400k members not sure how many are active atm

COOORDINATES

Fine. Then keep asking. But, you would get more cock pics by starting a rate my cock thread.

at least what we defend doesn't look like it was designed by a potato head

Blue user here.

If they can bleed they can die...Always remember this

Also who else is waiting till nightfall to go for the real attack?

near the ponies

How do I get vet?

how are we normies if we are buttraping the famous Sup Forums??? hahahahaha you guys are newFUVKINGfag=q=sss for real give up shits too embarrasing a;ready!

THAT'S IT,PEDRO AND JOSE I'M NOT PAYING U GUYS THIS MONTH

i'm sure i'd get more if just asked you.