WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP?

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP?
pulls out of the Paris climate accords,
ignores the fact China will take over green industry at the point it's finally becoming profitable.
and now this??!??!!!

stahhp it plzzz I'm gunna kill my mother so these threads don't affect me

hi

lol get all the libfags

Bait
Old news
1/10

thanks for (falling for the bait) the bump ;)

Kys trump.

Nah

>Not being part of an EU-led accord which will make unreasonable demands of the US means that no US company can create or market a "green" product

Because why? Because a few SJW faggots in the EU will boycott? You understand Merkel was simply issuing a threat, right? The United States doesn't respond to threats from literal nazis and their fucking Fourth Reich so fuck off. The EU is a deliberately non-transparent organization, they had every chance to not make it a bureaucratic byzantine mess and did so on purpose because it doesn't want it's communist mission questioned by it's citizens.

But I'm not a liberal.

fook you

but...dem coal jobs! gotta keep dem coal jobs! Murica!

just KILL YOURSELF

>I'm not a liberal.

let me correct that for you user:

I'm not a l̶i̶b̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ real conservative. Yeah, I'm a RINO.

>KILL YOURSELF

less people work in the coal industry than work for Arby's.

>Literally.

probalby a fake quote, but if true, bet he would want to put Saudi Arabia on that list, NOT give them $100B worth of weapons.

F u

Koch Bros. called, natural gas industry set for another decade. Methane causes more climate damage than carbon. Coal is the smokescreen (Russia and China will benefit in the short run). Thanks Peach President.

>falling for

literally who

ohmyGOD awesome trips

fag

adsf

>literally

literally this

jay kay ell semicolon

kys

FU

Hillary was sucking Saudi cock too though, even though they're _actual_ misogynists and what have you. It really makes you wonder what the hell they have on us if everyone with top level information suddenly gets sweet on them. I think we may have done some bad things in our oil addiction that only we and the Saudis know about.