Ask someone who's little brother almost died from alcohol withdraw anything

Ask someone who's little brother almost died from alcohol withdraw anything.

Why is you little brother such a pussy?

How did you celebrate his survival? Shots? Keg stands?

im not sure what you mean by this

how fucking much did he drink? I drink like a 5th of 100 proof jim beam and multiple 40s daily yet I can also go days without drinking and nothing happens

Is he alive? Did he try to quit cold turkey? Was his physical body the issue that put him in the hospital, or did he try to hurt himself?

has not survived the whole ordeal just yet. I'm just doing shots for him by myself

Fucking nancy can't handle a drink.
I hope that clears things up for you.

..everyone withdraws from alcohol differently...in this case it was one of the worst any doctor had seen.
btw idk supposedl just pints of jim beam...but ive been there..one is never enough

Oh god flashback to my bicardi 151 days

Alcohol withdrawal or alcohol poisoning? Do you know the difference? Just asking.

Went on an eight month bender, quit cold turkey for a week. Had crazy muscle spasms, heard voices and sweat like a fuckin pig for a couple nights. Pretty cool, would do again. Delerium Tremens A++

withdrawal. he was good up until; 48 hours into cold turkey

yep...he checked himself into a bed. supposedly it hit him hard...was sweating and hallucinating.

Dude are you proud of this confession

weird... I wonder why this doesn't happen to me. better drink tomorrow to stay safe :)

Yeah it hits people differently, he probably was going much harder than I was. Hope he gets through it, man.

Why didnt he just start taking smaller and smaller drinks over a long period of time?

Rough. I withdrew from alcohol probably 6 or 7 times before I got sober. Had a seizure once. Your brother should never drink again unless he wants to be dead by 30.

no, I just wanted to know how much you need to drink to get fucked like op's lil bro. I also used to drink shit tons of vodka, etc. but lately it's just been whiskey and 40s

were the doctors able to save his vagina?

Got a fuckhead brother who drinks Whit wine for somebficking reason. Never thought of he ever agreed to get sober he could go through this... Good luck.

also I'm part Irish and German, idk if that helps me handle alcohol any better + years of experience without ever trying to quit.

Easy way yo find out - get your BAC to about 0.4 almost every night and start drinking in the morning (ideally not on a work day) until the hangover is gone. If your penmanship/motor skills goes to total shit by 11am you know you're doing it right. Then cut back by 90% or cold turkey overnight. Experiment on yourself! Science!

This would be ideal. Doesn't even take that long, maybe a week or so of cutting back.

I'll pass on that but I've definitely gotten at least shaky hands before while sober which I assume is from not drinking

I'm sorry man, good luck with your brother.

Is it possible for people to die or nearly die from alcohol withdraws? Specifically little brothers.

suck on his nipples. make sure to take pic and post it here,

Had the DT's about 4 different times coupled with a seizure once. Wish i never took a liking (love,hate actually) to the booze. I hope sincerely this will be the last time but brace yourself; voices, insane wall movies poison gas leaking through the walls did not stop me.

11 yrs. sober now. if i can do it so can he or anyone else.

genuinely trying to figure out why this shit doesn't happen to me. how much did you drink on a daily basis?

does he drink because his bro is a fag?

like did you get fucked in the ass a lad or something?

thats a chick btw

I am sorry to hear about your brother. Quit cold turkey last month, bad dt ... went to hospital and got detoxed. I hope he pulls through. Call Dr. Bob and Bill W.

>Is it possible for people to die or nearly die from alcohol withdraws?

Yes to both.

*whose

Should really bridle that NJT. Tape always fails eventually.

That happened to me three times, I end it up at a hospital, they were pumping my stomach and I would shit my pants..

Three cost me some big bucks..The insurance would not cover it, because it was my drunken stupor.

how much did you drink on a daily basis??? I can't imagine it being more than me, if it isn't I might be fucked. I didn't drink anything for 2 days though, which is extremely rare, but so far I'm not noticing any problems.

>11 yrs. sober now.
Fucking awesome. I'm on my 42nd day sober after drinking for 20+ years, the last 7 being at least a 5th a day average. Quitting is the best thing I've ever done.

4.5 years here - same story as you. Rock on man!

Not him, but I had the DT's several times with a seizure also. I drank around a fifth and a half of vodka per day, give or take. Rarely ate, though. maybe one small meal per day. Weighed about 165 throughout, if that helps.

damn, thanks. I'm gonna have to cool it a bit.

I remember the first time i woke up in the hospital from a grand maul due to alcohol withdrawl. My first thought was "i cant wait to drink this shitty memory away"

I eventually sobered up. Alcoholism is no joke. Had no idea at the time.

>Flashback to the best of days

Did you also celebrate finishing each conquered bottle by taking a lighter to bottle neck and watching the blue flames trickle down?

any chance you'd take a pic of his cock and post it for us? no homo.

Whats it feel like knowing your brother is a weak faglet who lacks self control?

Silly user - anyone who knows anything about addiction knows that's not the case - that troll doesn't work anymore and just makes you sound scientifically illiterate.

withdrawal, not poisoning, retard

so, is that a no on the dick pic OP?

OP is gone. Little bro probably flatlined.

I'm on my 21st day sober right now. I'm living and breathing A.A. to get me by. Those fuckers probably saved my life.

is this your brother in the pic?

>I'm on my 21st day sober right now. I'm living and breathing A.A. to get me by.

Keep going. For my first year and a half of sobriety, 95% of my social outlets were with my AA friends - it saved my life. I've since expanded, and have a huge social life outside of AA - many of my friends now are casual drinkers. But that first 18 months gave me the strength to get to where I'm at now.

Seriously - it wasn't the steps, it wasn't god, it wasn't anything beyond the support of the group that saved my ass. If you do nothing else in the program, build those friendships and stick close to them.