I've always wondered who the top 10 richest people are that browse /b. Time stamp and pic related

I've always wondered who the top 10 richest people are that browse /b. Time stamp and pic related.

stop trying to show off how rich you are cunt

Besides me, no idea

based on his shitty living quarters, not even upper-middle class

you have a subscription to better homes and gardens, dog?

Having Starbucks branded cups and a cheap epiphone guitar doesnt make you wealthy, just shows youre bad with money

what do you do?

Damn you're not salty. You're marinatin'!

How can you live there and not have a telescope? Poorfag.

It's a Vox. You don't know guitars. You are not allowed to contribute anymore.

You must have a shitty life to be on Sup Forums

I have two.

It's a good reminder of how comfortable I have it.

12k left on motorcycle payment
7k left on student loans
2.5k on a diffrent visa

I don't understand why a person with decent wealth would opt to live in a rat cage in the city.

just replying in the expected manner for this site

but those 769 go far rewards homes

That's awesome. PAY off the debt. Trust me. Live like shit till you do.

What city is that?

I'm a poorfag but I've been to nice homes. That apartment is downright trash. Looks like a top of the line apartment 20 years ago with just as many owners. I hope to god you rent that not own it.

I live on the sunshine coast in B.C. Canada. I own a waterfront house.
38 years old, married , electrician, 2 kids. I am not swimming in money... But I am not complaining.

Best advice right here.

you live near a methadone clinic...

>12k left on motorcycle payment
Why would you spend 12k on a bike when you can't afford it? You can get a good back for half and even less than that price.

yeah i start a new job tomorrow morning. with a decent raise
im quitting booze altogeather, i dont do drugs
im going to limit myself to 1 wh40k box a month

i live with my parents, $400 month rent. my city the cheapest rent is $890 month

>I am not swimming in money... But I am not complaining.
Best position to be in, just a shame you're in Canada where your good work will be pissed down the drain in a few years by your government. Oh well.

im a motorcycle mechanic. i do al my own work and tire installs.

brahston

So true. In the other hands many cultures(or lack of them, so saying), have different point of view for the personal even strictly financial wellness.

That's good, but even so 12k for a bike when you can't afford it is very irresponsible. Them are the kind of decision that get people fucked up the arse royally, you should be more fiscally conservative my man.

Please educate me on fucking real estate based of a picture of a couch and 5 windows.

if you were actually rich, you would pay somebody to clean your shitty floor

my family is wealthy, i refuse to take money from them, but if it was manditory i have the ability to have all debt erased instantly, but i dont feel that would be a good way to learn life leasons

I like how we're discussing a mug I got overseas and an incorrectly identified guitar as a base of wealth.

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched one and miserable and poor and blind and naked"
- Revelation 3:17

its an overpriced yuppy condo for young professionals made out of wood and cement
projects for yuppies
there so well-to-do

Stained cement brah. Clearly you have not been in a high-rise.

I can tell you're not rich simply by looking at your countertops

>rich
>has cheap ass Giallo Ornemental or some other shitty granite as countertops
>not exotic Calacatta marble or something

You're not fooling anybody OP. That's without a doubt a rented apt and that's not impressive by any means

If you refuse to take money from them, which is good, why did you think it a good decision to jump in to 12k debt? You're obviously willing to actually take money off of them, because you just acknowledged that they would pay off your debt if need be. Sounds to me like you're halfway between being a man and being a boy, wanting to be independent but scared shitless of not having mummy and daddy to catch you.

Stop spending money you don't have.

Dude is so upset.

can see your girly arms in the reflection

kek

you are 100% correct

my harley has single handedly got me laid 20+ times.

also i have crippling commitment &trust issues lol

I have that same mannequin thing on your bookshelf from IKEA lol.

Also where did you get your sectional from? We have a velvet one from Article. $2400 tho

>brahston
Seriously. I see an outdated range, under cooked potatoes on foil (cause you have to clean it), cheap granite on an island crowding a tiny living room, a cheap watch, cheap whine (with the label turned away from the camera), and old windows that you can't afford to fix. Also the tiny book self with very little books. The reason I asked about the city is because that view would impress here in Miami, but I don't think you live in a high cost city. I bet you have roommates.

I think everybody is misunderstanding my post. First of all I said I wonder who the top 10 are. I was simply posing a question. I think it's great you know about countertops. I think that's really, really great.

yeah cause since these fuckers blew into town my rent went from 1000 to 1600 in a matter of 3 years
im not the only one...

You're an idiot. Do you assume everyone is OP?

im starting a new life tomorrow
tracking all my finances, cutting all money leaks

getting out of debt. becoming a better person

I don't really understand the point of this reply, what has your bike getting you laid got to do with anything? Is that why you "bought" it in the first place, for pussy?

Also have a modest diamond collection inherited from my father's Jewish aunt. I was her favourite.

Stop listening to the negativity from these guys. You have a goal. Achieve it and don't give a fuck about what people think. Work. Work for your goals.

Fuck I wish this place had IDs sometimes.

I'll assume is the real one.
How exactly are you starting a new life tomorrow?

Just the idiots that answer questions I posted to OP, idiot.

The view from my quiet valley home in California.

yes

my last bike was a crotch rocket, every day to work i did 80-90 mph freeway wheelies. i bought my HD to not kill myself

I do. I work on projects for NYC and surrounding apartments all day and it's always this shit. Landlords but whatever is cheapest. Nobody puts this shit in their own actual home.

Ok you got me...
This isnt event my spot...just some guys i blow for favors...just wanted to feel normal. But fuck if thats possible.

What in this pic means you are rich?

i have had a pic in all of my posts
like i said, i have a new mindset

im not going to eat out EVERY DAY
im not going to drink at brewerys EVERY DAY
im not going to spend money on steam games EVERY MONTH
my new job is 26 miles closer than my last one(saving gas)

im going to stop going on dates and banging random whores on tinder.

i want to be able to move out and not be in debt

Your reference is the slum called NYC? So sorry. I'm bitter (I lived there for a while).

all 3 of thos posts were me btw

I SAID I WONDERED WHO THE TOP TEN WERE JESUS CHRIST

I wouldn't brag about that spot. So.. what city are you in?

Look at all the smog..

You implied.

Not only NYC. There is always stuff being built there though. It's always the same handful of colors that get used for bigger projects like apartment blocks because they cost around $9/sf while stuff like real Calacatta can go for like $140/sf.

Like I said, OPs pic is 100% a rented place.

im proud of my transgressions..
amityville

This is OP. /b still has not learned that there are shit posters and people who reply but retards still believe it's op. I'm out.

but LISTEN. guys. PAY OFF DEBT. GET OFF YOUR ASS. DON'T SMOKE.

I hope everyone in this thread kicks ass. Buh bye

Better than a cheap apartment in NYC overlooking actual smog. And it's okay, I stay at my home in Montana in the summer. I rent this one out to tourists visiting the napa valley :) Lots of asians.

Yes dipshit. I live here for the pussy. I have real estate elsewhere. You're so sawltyyyy

33 years old
Own a tech company
Own 2 airplanes (2000 A36 and a 2006 Matrix)
3 houses (all 100 year old historic fuckers that are a pain in the ass to restore)
Probably only worth 2.5million in anything I could get rid of quickly or cash on hand... more if you value the business and attribute it... maybe 15million?

Fortunately never had a valuation because the company has no debt or outside investment.

I desire simplicity and pattern more than spending. I am sure some would say I'm rich, and I am by the global standard.

Someone always has more.

Good for you mate. Poor men live rich, rich men live poor. Don't let that shit burn holes in your pockets and brain.

just poking fun
It loooks fucking beautiful tbh...
I am happy for you..
I wish you the best.

Wait, what? The OP asks a question. I respond with a screen cap of my accounts, and we're still giving him shit for a second rate apartment he's probably just house sitting?

thank you

gimme 3k on my paypal and ill pay dept stop smoking and kiss your feet easy as that ( [email protected] )

>better homes and gardens subscribers are posting on Sup Forums
that explains why this place is complete shit now.

itz nathing...itz nathing

I'm sure there are multimillionaires on here.

As for the blue-collar shlubs, I have $215 000 outstanding on my mortgage, liquid assets worth $149 000, a $20 000 car, and about $10 000 in open investments.

>business has no debt
Nigger, what are you doing?!

I have no debt, but properties with renters. I own two companies, plus have the properties. I do smoke. Thanks for the advice. Maybe if I work hard enough I can have a cheap rental like you. Great thread. Buh bye.

ah fucking shut up, jerkoff

you lot can thx me later
>Snap Teens .net

definitely moot and all that money he got from gook-moot.

Rich means you can buy pretty much anything in this world. Until then one is not rich. It's not about the act.

>trying to force the newsalty meme
kek

Shut up with your pseudo intellectual dogshite, what the fuck are you on about?

>someone always has more

Too true. I'm on a couple of diamond and handbag forums and man, some people are never happy. Always chasing more.

I design and build products that big name electronics companies license from me in OEM or ODM relationships.

Niche things you probably use a couple times a week but don't realize... things that the big companies will never be able to sell enough of to make in-house but that they need to support their main products and fill out thier product lines.

Some of them have recurring monthly data that I get paid directly.

I fund my on in-house R&D with the recurrent revenue.

Visit the napa valley and I'll let you stay in it free. Has a nice grand piano if you're musical, courtesy my wife. Sure to attract local golddiggers too if you wanna chase some tail.

In all seriousness, I'll probably end up losing it soon. She's cheating on me and she knows I know. She's done fuckall nothing to get me where I am and she'll end up with half of it. I really don't want to permanently move to montana the winters there are tragic.

You think you can roose us with your better homes & gardens and basic low floor rent assisted apartment? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

Still a better post than those trap posts

Wadafack

Not sure if I am the richest, but I made 4 grand before taxes yesterday, now I am going to the living room to take a bong hit.
Life is good.

>it's not about the act
What the fuck were you on about with this? What act?

>trying to lure people to your shitty site with that mudtroll looking bitch's pic.

I would assume people with real real real fuck you money don't go to diamond and handbag forums. I would assume those are full of people reaching or presenting outside their class. That or full of people with Daddies money.

I also live in Texas and it's not the culture here at all.

hey i was born there in Sechelt

I'm just trying to show off. Jfc.