Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FK1RSLOyCns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

k

Feels like bait... Cuck
-ginosaji

lel xD

> Sup Forums is the whole site
>can't handle spics
>actually an unfunny cespool

Don't care if it's bait, but looking how things are today, wouldn't be surprised if they actually decide to do something.

Guys it's no use,this tumblr trash has found our weakness! Fucking McAfee 2017!

As ridiculous as this is, I would not at all be surprised if it did end up being legitimate. People have taken a steep downward spiral as a whole

if gender is a spectrum, why do they call it lgBt? doesn't bisexual imply only two genders?

I see you've managed to earn enough good boy points for mummy to restore your net access.
Shame you didn't realise that everyone else has moved on from that mould-ridden copypasta while you were away...

KEK! This is gotta be bait and a troll! If it isn't, you better be in your house.

I see myself as Quasi-pseudo gender-phasing. I'm both male and female at the same time without actually having female or male parts.

i know its fake and yet ill bite.

take your fake genders the fuck out of here. man or woman, choose one.

There are only two genders biologically.
Prove me wrong
>Protip: You can't

yo is all good we could migrate to 3chan or 2chan or god help us Reddit...

...what's gender fluid? ...are u like a DnD taskshaper, can u cast alter self at will?

how many niggers does it take to break a tree branch?

y'know...gender"fluid"

Say that to our faces and not online and we'll see what happens.

When you realize it's probably a troll but the fact that in 2017 people actually act like this

By genderfluid, do you mean cum?

>Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

That makes it bait

I would fuck any four of those. I'm totally into androgyny

Is it summer already?

in real life, most 'genderfluid' people aren't androgynous, just very ugly.

and most likely fat.

i'm great friends with someone who is genderfluid, and really cute, but too young. fml

it's been summer every day since 2008

(me)
yeah, i dated someone who identified as genderfuild, but were obvi a chick. i was like wtf bruh if you want to be a guy atleast try

you can be whatever you want just shut the fuck up about it. I'm bi but I don't go around making sure everyone knows, it just doesn't fucking matter. if you want to suck dick or eat pussy or be alone just do that, we don't care about who you're attracted to on any given day.
also found the vegan.

stfu faggot

no one gives a fuck about how you wanna identify yourself. however, people give megafucks when you act like a little bitch on their board.

Troll thread, fuck off

Ah yes, i remember this, years ago tumblr and Sup Forums got into a war, tumblr users spammed the Sup Forums tag with posts, but it was ineffective, but that didnt mean Sup Forums was going to stand for it, it was a shitshow on tumblr and Sup Forums won the war

>Guaranteed replies

I remember old Sup Forums, oh well heading to new Sup Forums cya in the future fags!

>too young

You do not belong here.

To all summerfags or actual autists posts that say

>white boy have small dick
>I'm gay and or feminist Sup Forums will die
>trump is bad lmao ur gay

Is all bait, don't fucking breathe hard and type a full paragraph on your device, no one fucking cares its the internet, now go back to looking at traps and questioning your sexuality faggot

>tumblr user
>doesn't even have headmates

Are you even trying?

So, genderfluid is having a gender and pretending having it whenever it benefits you?
Pfft, and you claim regular people have more privilege.
Legit question, though, even though this is obvious bait and I just have OP a (You).

Fuck off... now I'm sad I responded!

No one cares.

i have autism too

I'll fuck anything that looks cute/feminine and is over 18, but under 30.

There's also pansexual which takes that into account.

Sex =/= gender

but if you use it it triggers normies and autists alike

Really? Most people just aren't familiar with the term in experience.

A lot of the bi people I know really consider themselves pansexual but mostly use the term bisexual because it's more familiar.

Nice bait

no one really give a shit

I've seen this before and still kinda hope someone this fruity actually exists

First of all,no.
Second of all, actually, sure why not.

obvs troll kek

This bait is ok, but I've seen better

i will murder you

How did you manage to grow your hair that long in such a short period of time?

This bait cracks me up everytime!

D O W N W A R D S P I R A L
youtube.com/watch?v=FK1RSLOyCns