What does Sup Forums think? Pic is my gf with henna,which is like a temp tattoo that lasts a few weeks...

What does Sup Forums think? Pic is my gf with henna,which is like a temp tattoo that lasts a few weeks. Drew it myself free hand. Might try more like this

Can tell you did it yourself. But if she lets you play with her naked body go nuts. Do a pubic one and one around her asshole next then post.

Was actually going to do some pubic stuff but we decided not to and just wait for what I did to dry

Have more from diff angles? This is giving me a weird and unexpected boner

shoulda just wrote SLUT across her tits

man more pics please, this is so hot

OP ded

Sorry right now I only got the one. It really got me going when I was putting it on and I thought it looked good enough to be post worthy. Didn't think something like this would be so hot

Are you a toddler?

I know I know I'm not a good artist but holding and using those stupid tube things takes practice

Anyone with anything like this is encouraged to post too!

This is one of the more tame fetishes I've ever heard... Too tame even...

Yeah I didn't even expect it to be hot but idk just was. Sorry she doesn't have a dick or something for you. we fuck her cousin in a three way regularly if that does anything for you

as a single guy who HATES traps this post is gay

Not judging mate, just intrigued really. Not into traps. I'm into bloody stuff... Blood is fun.

>What does Sup Forums think?

I think she needs to lose some weight.

We don't do anything like that. The craziest things we've done are three ways (she's bi so we both have fun) like I said before and we've tried bondage but it's not our favorite

/thread

she's bi with her cousin though, that's fucking gross

Mate as long as it's fun. Bondage is not for everyone... But still, something rough is the best imo.. Pain, mixed with amazing pleasure. The only piece of advice I give to everyone when I tell them to do it rough is: It's all a game of balance between pleasure and pain. The combination is what makes it 100x better. (plus I fucking love having my girl drag a knife across my chest and licking the blood along the wound while I pound her senseless up against a wall...)

We've done it with other girls it's just easier to keep it hush like that. It was weird at first but I try to keep any open mind to most things and it's honestly hard to turn down a threeway. I think that a lot of other people would try it to if they had the chance but won't admit it

dude, your gf has the body both of my wives had before getting pregnant. I tattooed the fuck out of them, i have to have them practically bathe in cocoa butter to preserve the art, and i dont think its gonna work cause one is having twins. wish i had pics to share.

She's gorgeous! I'd love to see more of her tits

beautiful

I've got this but not much else since I usually just delete nudes. I get then often so it doesn't matter to me, though she could work on taking pics that don't make her look a ittle lopsided like this one

Nice! Thanks! A titfuck would be perfect, but I'm assuming you don't have that...

Eh I'll try it but I feel like that's just not me. If it pushes the right buttons just know you made someone's sex life that much better

Nice mate. If you do end up enjoying it, make a green text thread and tell us how it went

Just took one ;^)
No need to thank me

>Drew it myself free hand.
Well done.

LOL

Nice bruise... Hm. Any more bruised nudes?

Can't say I do sorry

Fuck, aight... Anyway, Imma fuck off now.. Been lurking this thread too long. Nice talk, user, keep up painting dem tits (and try the rough shit)